What do you expect from CRYPTOTALK after 10 years ? - Page 25 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MuhammadSh

What do you expect from CRYPTOTALK after 10 years ?

i think after 10years cryptotalk will be biggest in the world. in the time people very much like online business like investment and collection. it's a grate opportunity for youngster. so i think cryptotalk after 20 years complete their biggest achievement

Well of course the rules might become more strict but they will have now a best way to earn more btc, may the pay per post might increase, all in all I hope this forum continue to run in this years. 

Crypto talk is best platform for learning. And it is very user friendly. Other forums like bitcoin talk is too much complicated. In next ten years cryptotalk would be hub of learning crypto. And I think instead of paying it would only be tool of learning.

I expect more success and prosper for this forum and I expect it to be more popular than Bitcoin Talk, I thing huge developments will occur here and the Talk token will rise in value because I think there will be a store in this forum in which we can buy services with the Talk. So there will be more demand on the coin and more visitors to the site and I guess this will take less than ten years. 

It depends on our thought and our work. If we tak about on this forum to long then we need to make good and learn about his forum as much as possible.  I think the only thing which can help you is the knowledge about any thing which you want to achieve.  So learning about and want oto shine with this as giod mumber si then i can make money and can get some respect from this forum. But for this determination and hard work is so important. 

I expect from Crypto currency platforum will be acceptable worldwide it will be the great achievement of this forum and for all the users.I also expect this platforum provide more job opportunity with good earning .

I want cryptocurrency to be more advanced. It is already an advanced platform. I want it to be more updated. Let the rules of working here be better. Let more people work here. Let more facilities be made available to people from all over the world to work on this platform. The difficulties that exist here should be turned into advantages in the future. Let the platform be built in this way. The rules of working here should be more beautiful, more known to the world. 

well,  if cryptotalk would live for the next 10 years, then firstly I would expect to see that a logo was developed for the forum,  and hopefully the members by that time would multiply in terms of number and in terms of posting some very interesting topic. 

• +3 1

The truth is that the thought of it lasting 10 years excites me a lot and the truth is that I see the potential for it to last 10 years and more. But for the moment I focus on what is there now and how to make the most of it and also to contribute the most value you can with respect to the publications and the useful comments you make, we have too much content and the truth is I feel that Cryptotalk will last many more years. also for allowing this type of topics in the Forum.

• +1 1

I think that during the coming years, cryptocurrencies will flourish, and we will find that the whole world has turned to interest in them and use them throughout our daily life .. They offer many advantages and are considered safer than current money in circulation, as they are decentralized and not subject to monetary laws, this gives them a lot of freedom

• +1 1

Nothing for sure, last for long. Maybe cryptotalk exists after 10 years or even not. Nobody can actually predict what will happen. And, on crypto its like no guarantee, even bitcoin may not last long. So, anything can happen. Even it can be as popular as PayPal or Airbnb or just get down.

I hope after 10 years crypto talk will be more good than present. I  hope after 10 years crypto talk forum will be the most suitable place for learning about cryptocurrency. Also the payment amount will be increase after 10 years I hope. 

I expect it to be the most important forum that talks about cryptocurrencies and cryptocurrencies, and it will contribute a lot to the launch of many projects, which will be gigantic afterwards. It only takes patience.

• +1 1

My friend I want to tell you that after the 10 year cryptocurrency will be a global currency in all over the world and all the countries are accept the cryptocurrency and legal it in their countries and the price of the Bitcoin will cross 1 million dollar

• +3 1

This topic is a very important topic.  I am very happy to work on this forum.  I want to see my success from cryptotalk after 10 years. I want to see my success in the future by working in this forum. It is very easy to be successful by working in this forum. But we have to work according to the rules, then we can easily earn money.  I will work according to the rules of this forum and bring my success after 10 years of reputation.

The use of internet is increasing day by day. So the next generation relies online I think after 10 years the use of cryptocurrency will increase tremendously.

colossal such as bitcointalk, will surely become the basis for advertising for many aidrops or contests, and it will be very profitable to publish referral links.؛

Bitcoin is one of the best digital currency which is used as a worldwide program in all over the world and there are several people attached to the side and also earned more profitable and from this real based learning program so I also agree with your opinion and I I also think that Bitcoin will be more developed in the sum of coming years and also change the pulley world because everyone will be attached to this online earning program and no one wants to a physical currency and everyone want to do work as a online and an online currency in the form of the Bitcoin.

As a gradually decreasing of the price of per post i think cryptotalk will decrase the price again . I think the price is related with btc's price. Nothing can be permanent. Cryptotalk will not too.

But i hope and pray that  in next 10 years cryptotalk will continue their journey and the payment system will be back again soon              

This is the best platform for learning crypto talk and in the days ahead the rules may be stricter and in the next ten years cryptocalk may be the hub of crypto learning and it is very user friendly and we hope they can increase respect. 

It is currently a popular forum. However, it will become more popular in the next 10 years. In addition, it will increase the number of users. In addition, the benefits of this forum will increase. We will be able to invest through this forum. And our means of communication will grow.

Crypto World is very safe platform so i am having very high expectations from this forum as its value is increasing so we should utilize our time by working in this platform to secure our life for good earning.

I think this awesome forum will gain a lot of popularity for several reasons.  We can get knowledge and money together just by adhering to the rules and publishing daily.  We gain many skills in writing and public speaking.  My english has improved a lot.  I think this forum will beat Facebook in terms of popularity.  We must work to make this forum the best in the world

I expect a lot of things 10 years from now, but I try not to put my focus there, I try to put the focus on what really matters which is the present, how to take advantage of the present with respect to the results I can have in the short term, what will happen later I can't control, but what I am doing now I can. So focus now on adding and getting value out of Cryptotalk.

• +1 1

Frankly, no one can know what will happen in this forum, but I see that the payment is related to bitcoin, when the bitcoin rises a lot, it will affect the forum because it may decrease a lot, so I think that the forum introduces a new currency, this will be good for members In general, cryptocurrencies have a good future. 

• +2 1