What do you expect from CRYPTOTALK after 10 years ? - Page 24 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MuhammadSh

What do you expect from CRYPTOTALK after 10 years ?

In the next ten years cryptotalk will become very popular because now a lot of people are joining this site a lot of people are coming every day.The rank of this site will increase a lot and hopefully this site will provide many more opportunities in the future.

• +3 1

In my views I think crypto is good platform and very trusted to invest your coins. Also it provides full safety to your assets. It has very large platform and will provide better services in coming era. The next era will b be the  era of digital currency and in that way it would have bright future. 

I expect him to change dramatically, and this change will be for the better of course, he will be famous in a very big way, he will continue to provide new information to all of us, as he will increase his payouts for everyone he is really wonderful. 

• +5 2

On 1/16/2020 at 1:47 PM, Darkelf11 said:

I believe that cryptotalk will be listed and acknowledge by a lot of people to be one of the best or the best forum about crpyocurrencies. The forum will include a lot of topics that are essential on crypto terms and concepts. Also there will be good services offers that we can join in. 

Crytpotalk touch the sky after 10 years and so many big investors will invest their money in this forum becasue at that time it make a great value becasue now this time the cryptotalk go high so much than the Bitcointalk forum.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

To be honest this is the best forum I have ever seen. Its really great to be here. By the opportunity of cryptotalk I can earn money by commenting post. Not also earn money but also gather knowledge and skill. People of this forum are wise and supportive. I hope cryptotalk will provide lot of opportunity in next 10 years.

My friend, I think that Bitcoin has a very strong future and it will have a price value like gold, so we all have to work for that and save Bitcoin for the future because its value will be very high

It's really hard to predict after 10 years, but i think this forum will be bigger platform for sure. We all know the crypto is becaming more popular and it starting to use every country in the world. If everythings will be good for crypto inside 10 years, this forum could be the one of the biggest forums in the world.

• +1 1

This is quiet interesting and honestly I wish cryptotalk to become more popular like twitter and have over one billion user in the sense it will last for more than twenty years.

If it continues growing at the same rate I expect it will reach millions of active users who discuss about crypto news and it will be the best place for any beginner in the field to learn from because it contained a lot of topics and posts including other people experience and information so there is no better place to learn from it

• +5 1

I'm still doubtful about on 10 years existence of Cryptotalk because the growing community of this forum on how they will support/pay all the members. 30,000 satoshi is still high if there's a lot of members.

i think after 10years cryptotalk will be biggest in the world. in the time people very much like online business like investment and collection. it's a grate opportunity for youngster. so i think cryptotalk after 20 years complete their biggest achievement

Well of course the rules might become more strict but they will have now a best way to earn more btc, may the pay per post might increase, all in all I hope this forum continue to run in this years. 

Crypto talk is best platform for learning. And it is very user friendly. Other forums like bitcoin talk is too much complicated. In next ten years cryptotalk would be hub of learning crypto. And I think instead of paying it would only be tool of learning.

I can't tell how exactly its popularity will increase but I can tell it will be very popular and will present the best place for searching and discussing about crypto related news, but hope payment continues even at that time because people will be sad if they stopped paying

• +4 1

Well i didn't predict anything about this because you are talking about future and it is completely depends on the market price of bitcoin and your hard work and on your effort that how much you will do you effort here. Thank you

I think this crypto will be a permanent source of earn of mine. I am a new member here,  i am trying to learn trading. There are many opportunities to earn a good profit from here easily. I wish this crypto will survive this long time as well. All will be benefited through this.    

• +1 1

It will be the most loved forum for cryptocurrency earning in next 10 years. It already has many million users.

It clears forum from scams every year in January and February. So, there are many chances of it to become successful in future. 

I want to see that, cryptotalk will be the most popular forum in the world. i feel very lucky to join here. You can earn some bitcoin by doing some useful comments here. In addition, you can also learn many things about cryptocurrency and crypto world. I hope the cryptotalk community will be much larger than now. And people will join here to learn about crypto world. 

• +1 1

I have very good views for Cryptotalk

Because I love this forum 

It is the place which guides me alot about Cryptocurencies and trading 

I wish that in coming 10 years 

Cryptotalk will achieve so much levels of success more 

There will be so much new features in this forum 

This forum is best globally forum which is best for earning and learning 

Well, it hard to predict if cryptotalk would be in existence for another 10 years, however, if it reaches that time, then i would expect to see a good number of improved topics and different kind of ranking, where the older members would be paid more than the newbies and also a topic created would be paid for and so on.

• +2 1

In the next 10 years of course I hope CryptoTalk will continue to exist and bring happiness to many people by paying satoshis. In addition, many beginners are helped by CryptoTalk by studying on forums. Within one year this cryptotalk has helped many people so we really hope CryptoTalk will continue to grow and become the best campaign in the world.

• +1 1

After 10 years here in Cryptotalk I hope that many more people join this forum so that they learn a lot about cryptocurrencies and that this forum is super better than it is in these times friend.

I hope that cryptotalk will improve more and more and become a social network in which any user of the crypto market has it and can share their teachings so that we grow in the area, if we realize this forum is becoming a social network in the which knowledge is indispensable for us, I greatly await your new updates.

I'm still doubtful about on 10 years existence of Cryptotalk because the growing community of this forum on how they will support/pay all the members. 30,000 satoshi is still high if there's a lot of members.