How we Become a Good Crypto trader... - Page 22 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
pakjobhelp

How we Become a Good Crypto trader...

I think a good trader should be patient, observant, inquisitive and calm. Basic skills for a successful trader is analysing coin charts, managing his/her psychology, do research about coin news/updates and the most importantly, s/he should have a overall strategy in trading.

• +1 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Absolutely correct. These characteristics are the basic of all successful traders. Also, psychological factors effect the success of your trades, too. If panic or fomo settles in your mind, you can do mistakes that you won't do normally. So learning investment psychology is also an important mental skill. Thanks for your sharing.

• Useful or interesting 1

You can get rich through business, but as you mentioned above, there are many tips that we need to follow, or we are going to lose our money there, however thanks for your tips and happy post for you, good thing you created. 

On 1/15/2020 at 11:22 PM, pakjobhelp said:

In my opinion we become good crypto trader and earn more if.......we adopted these habits and followed. No.1: Always pay attention the crypto market. No.2 Never put all your eggs in one basket (Diversify). No.3 Invest what you can lose. No.4 Don't be greedy . No.5 does not invest blindly. Last and more important point that is " Always learn from your mistakes".

Yes you are right to become a successful trader we should follow all these tips. Besides these tips we also have to connected to crypto news and also consult to an experienced trader becasue an he became experienced after many failed attempts and he will guide you to avoid such attempts. 

To become a good crypto trader, you need to know how to have a good idea about the crypto market and when to trade.  You can never be restless while trading and you can't worry about anything like profit or loss.  You always have to keep your mind strong and work hard.

Thanks for the happy post for you. We're going to lose our money, anyway thanks for your tips. You can get rich through business, but as you mentioned above, here are many tips that we need to follow.

I am trading crypto for a while,  i am not an expert but i think  the most important thing is knowledge. If you don't have a proper knowledge you'll probably lose your capital quickly. That's why you need to start with gainin some knowledge after that you should pratice those knowledge with using small amounts.

Thank you so much friend for sharing this useful information this information will be helpful for many members to become good traders in cryptocurrencies and earned good profits from them. This is a good suggestion and i suggest all the beginers to adopt these habbits.

• +3 1

Should really learn from your mistakes in the past. Never forget your mistakes, instead you learn from that mistake and move on with your life. You wouldn't be successful in your life if you'll keep on forgetting the mistakes that you made.

With the above mentioned points, and also learn from others peoples mistakes or the experienced traders I think with with trading we could make huge profits daily.

You ate right dear. Thank you so much for sharing this useful information it helpe and other members to earn profit .by adoption these habbits we become a good trader and earn a big profit.

The points you shared are very useful. If someone wants to become a trader and wants to know how to trade then they should need to read your topic and also will act upon on it.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I believe that the experience and your dedication to studying the crypto market will make you succeed in trading, you mention valuable aspects to consider, especially that you must divide your capital well to carry out operations that do not compromise all your capital in case of loss.
You must also learn to control the emotional factor and that can be decisive in trading.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

It is good advice my friend, I advise any trader to start with a small amount even if he loses, he does not regret and learn from his experience, try again and again and do not give up, learn money management and do not greed and be patient in buying and selling because the market turns in an instant.

I think beeing a good crypto trader is depends on your knowledge. I've been trading crypto for a while but in my early days i lost nice amounts because i didn't have any knowledge about crypto than. That's why you need to improve your knowledge if you want to became a trader and you need to practice that knowledge with using small amounts.

• +1 1

Thank you for sharing the knowledge with us on how we can become a good crypto trader am sure if we follow this points of yours we are really going to be successful with our trading 

Am another learner and sooner or later am getting it, there are such countless various thoughts that am appreciating in here there are such countless ways am attempting to get I could exchange with and this thoughts are either specialized or from the news worried that coin that am prepared to take on...

thanks for your post....

• +1 1

Main thing is experience in the crypto market becasue if you have knowledge and have a good experience in this market you can make good money in this market easily and you can withdraw that in just a second.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

If we understand crypto market we become a good cryptocurrency traders. Other most important point is money management who manage  capital very  he well we become a good crypto trader. Sometime our emotions and greed play very important role In trading for making profit or loss

On 1/16/2020 at 12:22 AM, pakjobhelp said:

In my opinion we become good crypto trader and earn more if.......we adopted these habits and followed. No.1: Always pay attention the crypto market. No.2 Never put all your eggs in one basket (Diversify). No.3 Invest what you can lose. No.4 Don't be greedy . No.5 does not invest blindly. Last and more important point that is " Always learn from your mistakes".

We must follow the tips you have given us because if we want to train we can never be greedy then we will lose.When trading, you must pay close attention to the market price because the market price is real.

You are right.  To be a good trader we must keep an eye on the market price.  Because if we pay attention to when a coin will go up and how much the price of a coin will go up and down in the future, there may be a loss in trade.  In addition, we must learn from our mistakes.  You can't be disappointed, you have to move forward if you make a loss.

these are the superficial level tricks you are talking about you should give some good knowledge like how to learn the way to make trades and how to collect the data and the news.

We can become traders but it takes a lot of information and practice to gain experience and then we can earn a lot of money through frequent day trading.

• +2 1

We are able to turn out to be a very good crypto dealer if we done change in line with trend of the marketplace if market are in aspect ways then we ought to avoid from change.And always try to set small earnings targets.

That was so good knowledge that you have shared in my view I think first of all we must read all the rules and regulations and follow them do be a good member in this forum. Also be updated about the price and value of different cryptocurrencies for trading according to your experience and knowledge.