Low volume coin is worth to buy? - Page 31 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
stonman

Low volume coin is worth to buy?

It is only worth it if the project behind that coin is good, and it also depends on the investment you will make to see if you make a profit in the short or long term, many new coins are "promising", but they only come to that, in words empty without a future, I think that before trusting any project, you should do a good research, you must be totally sure, because it is your money, plus you must be willing to lose.

Even if a coin is considered a waste of time, if it has a good volume it can generate money, on the other hand, those coins with a very low volume / capitalization, are simply a waste of time, you can obtain some benefit in the very long term as long as the project  be promising, if not, it is best not to bet on something that offers you no security.

When you come across this national currency, what will the founder want with it? What are their plans for the future? Look at it and decide what its future holds. As a rule, a trader does not need a very small amount of money.

On 10/6/2019 at 9:55 PM, stonman said:

I saw this marvel. Frequently somebody purchases up all the proposed tokens with a modest quantity of exchanging (for instance, take a gander at SMT on hitbtc this night), and following a couple of days these tokens go up in cost without a doubt. Is it worth purchasing such a token?

Do not forget the rules for creating topics (topics begin with a capital letter)
Moderator Desais👮‍♂️

I think that low volume coins are tokens aren't worth for buying because suddenly these coins or tokens price are get decreased and you can loose your investing money. So I want to suggest you to invest your money in bitcoin and work in the bitcoin trade. If you want to buy low volume coins or tokens, do more research about this coin or token. 

Basically a newbie can't always success in their firat trading for different reason.So I will suggest you to start your trading career with small capital You should start with buying some ETH,MONERO and Doge.

I think we have to be careful buying tokens or coins with low volume, even though the increase is sometimes unexpected, it could just be a fake pump. Low volume coins have the potential to lose their value so the risk is also high, it's better to buy well-known coins with high trading volume because the risk is smaller.

• +1 1

Hi. I think: yes. Do you remember the scene from "The Wolf of Wall Street" when  DiCaprio was selling the low cost shares? :)  So you can draw some conclusions.

Стань криптоинвестором

FreeBitcoin     FreeLitecoin     FreeEthereum    

Используйте '@' перед моим ником, чтобы мне пришло оповещение.

6 hours ago, Seraphim Kruglov said:

The volume of a token listed on CoinMarketCap is quite simple. It’s the amount of the coin that has been traded in the last 24 hours. For example, roughly $3.5 billion worth of Bitcoin has changed hands in the last day. You can break this down in a variety of ways; you could also list it as 3,039,787,668 Euros. Or, in crypto terms, 642,566 Bitcoins. You can also slice and dice it by exchange.

Very good explanation, and with such an explanation, i think you might have a better answer which you have not given yet, so are coins which normally have low volume worthy to buy?

Low volume can be a good sign or a bad sign in my honest opinion. At times Ive thought there would be demand because the offers were low and the coin still tanked like a job in Jobit. Hard to predict. The order book is best to examine in detail.

The value in a coin is not that it is low in volume or marketcap, like bitcoin as a good example, he has the highest marketcap before and yet it is the best to buy, follow by ethereum which the same things applies to. Low volume coin is even more subjected to manipulations and not advisable to but. 

• +2 1

Yes the Low Volume Coins are Very Worth to Buy. Because the Low Volume Coins are the Best and the Good Investment Plans to make the Money from the Low Volume coins. But their Earning mainly Depends on the Holding of these Coins. The More Time We hold It the More we get the Profit.

• +2 1

You should not buy them. This is too much risky. You can lose all of your coins at a time if you buy low volume coins. You should try invest at good coins. Basically cryptocurrency price is based on the hype of the coin. So you should invest on right time.

Nope it's not worth buying them , at least that's for me , low volume coins are not always legit and lots of people get scammed by it , also it doesn't always pump its price so investing in it is like taking a huge risk for no reason so I never buy them

• +3 1

On 10/6/2019 at 5:55 PM, stonman said:

I saw this marvel. Frequently somebody purchases up all the proposed tokens with a modest quantity of exchanging (for instance, take a gander at SMT on hitbtc this night), and following a couple of days these tokens go up in cost without a doubt. Is it worth purchasing such a token?

Do not forget the rules for creating topics (topics begin with a capital letter)
Moderator Desais👮‍♂️

It sounds like a pump & dump. Its when the investors pump up the price with a lot of publicity & when they price goes up, they dump whatever it is, for a very good profit. Dont invest in anything without checking up 1st, doing your own research & come to your own conclusion. Its your money, so invest it wisely.

• +2 1

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

Investing in tokens with low volume and low marketcap value is always a great risk since they can easily be manipulated even with a small amount of money. These type of tokens tend to pump very high but also dump very low, either. So I think they are more like a gambling than an investment.

I advise caution when dealing with these type of tokens. Good luck. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

In my opinion you shouldn't buy low volume coins. It might be riskier.  Because you might lose all your coins. So be careful, don't buy low volume coin. You can buy good coins which price grow up after few days. You can buy them. Don't buy to much low volume coins.

• +1 1

Investing in a currency with a low price and a high volume means that the price can rise at any moment in the hope that the price will rise against the currency with a very low volume.  So if you work here you can make a lot of money in a short time.  Thanks

On 1/9/2021 at 7:43 PM, freddyge said:

Investing in low volume currencies will not be a bad idea, we just have to know what cryptocurrency we are going to use for when it goes up to be able to have good profits.

A coin must turn out to have great potential, but It is a great risk investing in those coins because investing in coins with a good volume could still be risk.

On 1/9/2021 at 9:25 AM, GanBin said:

The value in a coin is not that it is low in volume or marketcap, like bitcoin as a good example, he has the highest marketcap before and yet it is the best to buy, follow by ethereum which the same things applies to. Low volume coin is even more subjected to manipulations and not advisable to but. 

You are my lying, Bitcoin is the best. Why buying low value coin. That is why they lose all the time. 

It is not recommended to buy a coin with a low volume, as the coin may be deleted from the exchangers and the price may fluctuate continuously. Be aware of how to raise prices without volume, be aware of pump and dump projects.The disadvantage of a currency with a small transaction amount is that the price can be manipulated and I think I prefer to invest in weightcoins that are in the top 50 or top 100

On 1/15/2021 at 5:21 PM, AdCoins135 said:

You are my lying, Bitcoin is the best. Why buying low value coin. That is why they lose all the time. 

@AdCoins135 hope you read my comment and you understand what I posted. I said the value of a coin is not in its volume. The value of a coin is in the marketcap and reduced supply, but the marketcap is the real reason that makes a coin to have value. 

• +2 1

There are a lot of currencies that are not worth buying because we will lose even if the price is low and we will not achieve good profits. We also have to monitor market movements well.

• +2 1

There have so many low coins volume in the market that means they are not having demand in the market thats why they worth low price, so thats means they are not good to buy.

• +1 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

4 hours ago, GanBin said:

@AdCoins135 hope you read my comment and you understand what I posted. I said the value of a coin is not in its volume. The value of a coin is in the marketcap and reduced supply, but the marketcap is the real reason that makes a coin to have value. 

I am sorry for that, you are not wrong at all, I am new to here, that is why the mistake, and we are still saying the same thing. I have learnt from you every well. Value coins like Bitcoin is better not because of the high price but because people are demanding for it unlike low value coins.  

On 1/11/2021 at 1:56 PM, Frenzy Boy said:

I m new member here recently started joined crytpo posting and I m getting knowledge about coins.. please help me what coins is best for me because I am New member and I want more earning by investing coins please

Invest on bitcoin. 

• +1 1