Trading tips for beginners? - Page 3 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ETheHedgehog

Trading tips for beginners?

Use a stop-loss order to exit suddenly falling trades and withdraw from them before you get a big loss
You can buy in batches and sell in batches so you get the average buying and selling

• +2 1

Yes.trading is more benificial in cryptotalk.but it qilm be riskly for you when want to do trade without more knowledge.if you have no enaugh idea about it,you will lose your money a lot.so be care ful about it.

Yes, for folks who are really new to buying and selling, some recommendations could be very crucial due to the fact if they take some buying and selling recommendations first, they'll be successful in business. They need to be well-informed so that they are not harmed. 'I hope those who are more experienced in this matter keep in touch and then start working, then they will not be harmed. 'And I will tell you that you can learn about the best rules through Google Recharge.

Trading is very profitable If you want to trade I would advise you to first gain good knowledge and experience about crypto forums and trading.  Talk to senior members to enhance the experience.  Then start trading then you will benefit a lot...

I will suggest you to follow the tips of their forum. Because there are so many trading expert in this forum. I hope their tips will be helpful for your trading carrera.

You can invest in Yobit invest box, a good way to invest and earn 1%  daily on Talk investment plan.
 Until you learn and master the basics of trading, stop-loss issues and self-control in exchanges

The tip for making a profit on each trade is to choose the right coins to trade, buy coins when prices are low and sell them when prices are high. Trading is a job that is full of patience, the most important thing is not to give up easily when there is a loss, keep trying to get a profit.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

The tips which I believe is best for beginners is to learn, if they learn they will know and have experience. They should read crypto news all the time, looking at he price of these coins all the time. Checking that coins and analysing them properly, never rushing to trade but be calm and make trade with it is the right time. Traders should have it in mind that trading is risky but if the opportunity is not misused, experts can use it to gain often and often. 

• +2 1

you should never start trading without knowing anything. There are many videos on youtube where you can improve yourself. You should watch these videos and make notes. Also, there are a lot of investors doing analysis on social media. I suggest you follow these people and at least get an idea

• +2 1

the good and important tip in trading is learning, search for trading courses and practice what you are learned by using small amount, you can find the best courses if you are search by key words like trading indicators, support and resistor points in trading, good luck for you my friend.

• +1 1

If you want do trading. You have some experience in trading. You have knowledge about trading skills. Then you invest in trading otherwise you lose your money. And it depends upon your investment if your investment is big then you lose chance is very low.

• +1 1

3 hours ago, Malikjnb said:

If you want do trading. You have some experience in trading. You have knowledge about trading skills. Then you invest in trading otherwise you lose your money. And it depends upon your investment if your investment is big then you lose chance is very low.

Trading is not the same as investment, although they are similar. The investment is to hold, which can take more than 6 months. Trading is less than six months like swing trading or taking just within a day which is day trading. There are few newbies that trade and gain but most will lose. Good to start with low amount of money to have the experience. 

• +1 1

The beginners should hardwork for earn  profit. They write new ideas in their post. Due to their post followers will increase and they earn much more. So we should be honest due to which our earning will increase so these are the important things whose are important for the beginners

On 1/15/2020 at 2:50 PM, ETheHedgehog said:

I am a beginner in trading, what are some good tips on trading to be able to make some profit?

I know it won't always be 100% profitable but what are your tips to cut the losses to a minimum?

The main thing in Trading is avoiding losses in my view. I'm also learning Trading and executing some trades which aren't risky. Like when the price of particular coin is at dip and there is high chance of coin will recover. If the coin is performing well and there is no issue with it's project team you can use this strategy for making profit.

And I suggest you to read articles about Trading and learn TA , FA basic. Investopedia, Binance Academy will help you in your journey.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

You choose good & very trustworthy trading platform or exchanger first & then learn about trading methods. Choose very good coins to exchange in the trading platforms afterward. It helps you for sure.

The major trading tip is patience.dont be in a hurry to make profit unless you might lose your money. Make adequate research and have enough information about certain crypto currency before investing.dont invest or trade blindly.

My friend trading is the best way of earning money and success. You are follow the rules of trading and work properly at this platform get success easily. You provide us more time for trading and achieve our goals easily. 

If you wanted to cut your losses to minimum, I suggest that you study how to use stop loss. It is really useful in terms of trading because you will sell automatically if you reach that low point that you set and you'll not suffer more loss than what you set.

Trading tips for beginners that you can do is buy the right cryptocurrency, choose a very volatile crypto that you can buy ETH or LTC. Determining which coins you trade greatly affects your trading, so don't make the wrong choices for this part. Learn the basics of trading before starting trading as well as choosing a safe exchange, such as Yobit.

• +1 1

Thank you, my friend, for opening this topic, we will of course serve a lot of members here, I advise beginners in the field of trading to gain experience first, and then learn technical analysis of currencies, and to take the recommendations of experts, and not to take risks and Careful in the deals. 

• +2 1

On 1/15/2020 at 3:05 PM, ETheHedgehog said:

I am a beginner in trading, what are some good tips on trading to be able to make some profit?

I know it won't always be 100% profitable but what are your tips to cut the losses to a minimum?

Trading for newcomers is very risky.  Newcomers must gain experience in order to trade  No one can trade without experience in the crypto world.  If you don't get all the ideas about the crypto world, you will never see a profit by trading.  So in order to trade you need to gain all the knowledge about the crypto world.  You have to buy coins when the price of coins is low and you have to sell coins when the price of coins goes up.

• +3 1

15 hours ago, Cleaner said:

Trading for newcomers is very risky.  Newcomers must gain experience in order to trade  No one can trade without experience in the crypto world.  If you don't get all the ideas about the crypto world, you will never see a profit by trading.  So in order to trade you need to gain all the knowledge about the crypto world.  You have to buy coins when the price of coins is low and you have to sell coins when the price of coins goes up.

@Cleaner what you write in your post it's all true trading needs good experience and knowledge, we don't have these thinks then we can't book profit so first gain these things,

and also select good potential coin for trading not stable coins because stable coins profit margin low, and as beginner if we wants safe trading then don't forget to use stop loss feature,

once gain good experience in trading then do experiments in trading to book good profits.

• +1 1

Trading needs a lot of knowledge and experience, so I advise you in the beginning to learn the rules of trading after that you can start with a small capital until you gain some experience, you must follow the education channels until you learn to read indicators as well as follow the channels of recommendations, you have to learn to acquire some good qualities in trading Such as patience and not being greedy or panic because this avoids you a lot of losses.

• +2 1

1 hour ago, Honny143 said:

@Cleaner what you write in your post it's all true trading needs good experience and knowledge, we don't have these thinks then we can't book profit so first gain these things,

and also select good potential coin for trading not stable coins because stable coins profit margin low, and as beginner if we wants safe trading then don't forget to use stop loss feature,

once gain good experience in trading then do experiments in trading to book good profits.

@Honny143...It is important for everyone to have experience in order to trade.  Gaining all the information and knowledge of the crypto world will give us a better idea about all the coins.  And then we will easily understand the method of trading.  I will buy coins at a lower price and sell coins at a higher price, and I will be able to profit by trading in this way.  However, we can use stop loss to reduce the risk of trade.

• +1 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.