01/15 Bitcoin Market Analysis from Aged Bitcoin Trader - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Aged Bitcoin Trader

01/15 Bitcoin Market Analysis from Aged Bitcoin Trader

【Bitcoin Market Analysis】

The market still remains an uptrend while all the major tokens already surged. In this case, BSV, EOS, and ETC owned the most definite change. Bull power now won the market as the prices of the major tokens are running all above the moving average. Long on dips is still a good strategy in this classical bull market. The trend of BTC still presents strong and keeps a favorable uptrend, as the current pressure at $9,000.

In the 30-mins and 1-hour BTC chart, several divergences showed up, a stepped rise is ongoing. The perfect short-term buying point if falling back should be $8,760, and stop-loss at $8,700.

Feel free to ask me any question on telegram.

11 minutes ago, Aged Bitcoin Trader said:

The market still remains an uptrend while all the major tokens already surged. In this case, BSV, EOS, and ETC owned the most definite change. Bull power now won the market as the prices of the major tokens are running all above the moving average. Long on dips is still a good strategy in this classical bull market. The trend of BTC still presents strong and keeps a favorable uptrend, as the current pressure at $9,000.

In the 30-mins and 1-hour BTC chart, several divergences showed up, a stepped rise is ongoing. The perfect short-term buying point if falling back should be $8,760, and stop-loss at $8,700.

@Alejandro01x Hi, I forgot to remind you that I have updated the analysis.

5 hours ago, Aged Bitcoin Trader said:

Latest Update:【Bitcoin Market Analysis】

The whole market presented a fall after rising, but most major tokens are still on the process of boosting. The continuous pull-up in a short term brought a huge profitable space, thus, the fall after rise happeneed as our expectation. However, the whole trend still performs powerful. Even though a doji came up on the Bitcoin market, we don't have to suspect it as the ending signal of the bullish. It should be considered as the break of the market while the short-term support at $8,500.

About the market within a day, the shocks was maintained at a high level in 30-mins and 1-hour chart of BTC/USDT. Its MACD indicated that now the market is going through a short adjustment. After that, the bullish will hopefully attack the pressure. Long on dips while the support at $8,500 is still a good choice.

• Useful or interesting 1

11 hours ago, Alejandro01x said:

As I said, I made money and got out of bitcoin, you think it would be decent to re-enter, it is currently at 8900 dollars, but its supports are vague, and a fall seems imminent.

The short-term adjustment came now, so it will be the chance to re-enter again.

The bullish will hopefully come again after the short adjustment.

I can tell from my few years of trading experience that when bitcoin prices go up, small coins go up, and many tokens go up, yesterday I noticed that ETC coins almost doubled, if you could invest in picking small coins like this. Then you will be able to benefit a lot.

In terms of trading, we can understand some important things from an old trader and when to invest.  So I also noticed some things that when some good coins go up, like with the increase of BTC, the small currencies have actually increased very well.  So if we invest in some small currency with a small currency target, then we can be very profitable, and by using these ideas we can definitely succeed.

If the uptrend is the price of all coins goes up, but I have noticed that some coins have risen too much, as the price of ETC coins is about $ 10 plus, so many coins doubles, so coins or tokens are suitable for trading income. Coins or tokens, you can invest in picking good small coins or tokens like this.

In general, I think the Bitcoin price movement during the year 2020 will be significantly bullish, and this is due to the upcoming split, and it may go down sometimes to make corrections or provide buying opportunities.

THINK POSITIVE

On 1/15/2020 at 9:19 AM, Aged Bitcoin Trader said:

Its good thing you have shared because I always think about how much stop loss point should be in trading. And you have shown that it should be low as much you can. If it would be low then your trading becomes more safe.

All analysts say that bitcoin will rise and this is a positive motive indicating that everyone is heading towards buying, but we have to expect everything. When can we say that the rise model is canceled and bitcoin will be bearish?

Well it's a good information to hear for some age crypto trader, as for me I still doing trading and not have a lot of experience init but I'm having own strategy as I'm doing weekly trading and it is god because I can make sure if my decision is right or wrong.

Yes market analysis is very important, this analysis is very important because the price rise of bitcoin is pumping enough, so if you hold on to bitcoin, you can benefit.  The advantage is that if the market value of Bitcoin increases, you can make a lot of money by investing in Bitcoin.  And you can benefit a lot.

I would like to go back to review the old analyzes for the sake of comparison and this makes me discover the next price trend for bitcoin which will soon rise to $ 9000

Life is great and enjoy it

Your expectations were correct, my friend, and an analyst whose predictions are correct deserves to be asked about his expectations for the coming days. So I want you to advise me, will the market trend be up or down after the recent rally?