Convert to USDT in Yobit - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DavCrypto

Convert to USDT in Yobit

Of course you can transform it into the Yobit platform, You just have to use Btc vs USDT pair in not very dificult. Just choose the pair in the boxes that appear, put the amount of BTC that you want to change to USDT and press the button to sell at market price and your currencies will be changed.

It is very simple, yobit works very well with all types of currencies, converting to usdt is simple. Buy and sell in Market. Search the USDt currency and the pair to convert the currency instantly. Quick.:classic_rolleyes:

As always be good and enjoy.:classic_rolleyes:

I have opened many topics because the title calls my attention since I am interested in learning about the subject. But once you open it, you get a question from a user. Thanks to the contributions of the readers you can get some information since the subject as such was not read as relevant

the truth in some occasions I recommend changing to USDT to avoid some losses if the BTC or the other currencies lose value, you can do it in the TRADE section there will appear the USDT currency and you will see all its pairs depending on which currency you have, you can make the change to USDT so you make sure you do not have losses if the market falls.

Yobit is the site that you can exchange so many different currencies such as UST and USDT. Fee is low too than other crypto sites.

On 1/14/2020 at 10:24 AM, DavCrypto said:

Can I convert bitcoin to usdt in Yobit?
I did not find the usdt coin on the platform only there usd. If I want to withdraw usd, what options are available and how much will they be charged? Can I be provided with the necessary information?

Friend, I recommend that you pass it to the payeer wallet since it is also a Russian platform and it will be easier for you, but before doing so you must convert your btc into xrp, doing that they do not charge you much per transaction, then you pass your xrp to  payeer and de payeer then you try to withdraw it with AIRTM if you want or you can take your btc after having changed it with usdt.

Yes, it is very easy to convert on the exchange just go to the tab of the USDT/ BTC pair and exchange it at the appropriate rate for you.

Of course, you can do that through the market. You can convert it into any currency. But if you want to withdraw usd, that is easy. Go to the wallet and search for usd. Then click on the minus symbol and it will show you the wallets that you can withdraw on with the percentage of fees such as Payer and Perfect Money

Amim cannot convert USDT to Yobit. My brother helps me. But I will learn very quickly. I will be very happy if you help me in this matter. Thank you for sharing this with me

In my opinion you can convert to RUR. I've been wanting to buy some RUR for a long time, because I think the Russian currency is likely to rise against the rest of the Fiat currency. The Russian economy is probably the best bet for investors lately because the US and China trade wars have almost crippled the economy.

Yes, but now yobit updates their trading functions and listed Usdt also. So now you can easily convert your btc to usdt and withdraw it but their wothdrawal fee is $6. But Usdt is stable coin and i prefer usd because its an international and their are a lot of resources of withdraw usd. 

Screenshot_20201025_162112.jpg

Edited by gbfisher
  • +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/14/2020 at 8:24 PM, DavCrypto said:

I did not find the usdt coin on the platform only there usd. If I want to withdraw usd, what options are available and how much will they be charged? Can I be provided with the necessary information?

Yes you can convert your bitcoin to usdt in yobit. There is option available just selecte the pair and convert it. But withdrawal fee for usdt is $6.

I suggest you to convert your bitcoin in usd. You can easily withdraw your usd in perfect money with 1% withdrawal fee. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Youbit is the best way to convert btc in. Usd dollers.in the  Cryptotalk we can generate the money and convert into Usd dollers from Youbit  Youbit is the best Btc exchangers In the world

On 1/14/2020 at 4:24 PM, DavCrypto said:

Hello dear colleague, I would personally recommend that if in yobit you do not have this USDT cryptocurrency I would recommend you withdraw in another cryptocurrency to another exchange platform of your trust where you have the cryptocurrency you want and thus be able to obtain the USDT
Good luck to the whole community and great profits
A big greeting

I think this is not possible first off of all you have to make payer or perfect money account in this way you can convert bitcoin in usd i just know this little bit this is easy to convert

i dont suppose yobit has usdt listed in it. usdt is a robust forex proper now so it need to include it however perhaps it is not along with usdt due to the fact it's far a stable currency. yobit is a buying and selling platform that requires fluctuating currency.

I think there is a button to convert the money into USDT in the yobit you are able to convert the money from bitcoin to USDT. It is a simple way to transfer from bitcoin to USDT there is a button top left side of the site.

Yes you can convert any coin into any pair available in the Yobit exchange but the process is a little bit complicated, you have to convert your coin into different other coins to get the required one. 

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

On 1/14/2020 at 4:24 PM, DavCrypto said:

USDT is now available and you can make both trade and withdrawals on USDT. there are also other stable coins also that you can make use of such as Dai, USDC and BUSD. there are lots of coins in yobit and as it stands it is one of the best exchanges that I have used if not the best. 

On 1/14/2020 at 9:24 PM, DavCrypto said:

USDT is listed in yobit exchange now and many coins are already being traded in usdt pair. By the way, You can withdraw usd (not usdt) in your payeer and cards and perfectmoney, Fee is bit high,

No, this is not possible to convert your bitcoin into USDT  Because youbit it has not option. You convert your Bitcoin into litecoin and US Dollars after that you withdraw our Bank account.youbit is a easier and cheapable exchanger.

As for me, I do not have enough information about the conversion process, but I think that there are many currencies that you can do to convert within the yobit platform

Hello, I didn't discover the usdt coin on the stage just there usd. However, their is an inquiry in my brain If I need to pull out usd, what alternatives are accessible and what amount will they be charged? Somebody till about this.

I am new here, I don't know much about this topic, I guess you can
  In this forum you will find the answer and the information you want through the targeted posts