What we are going to win???!!! - Page 11 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Migo

What we are going to win???!!!

On 1/14/2020 at 3:23 PM, Migo said:

Hi members, in this days, a question was in my head, which is a lot of you noticed that every week this forum is choosing members who has the most liked content, and in the profile they add this DAYS WON:1 or 2, or some number, but my problem is what this member won?? Is there some extra rewards or something that we should know about it??

maybe @PiroSense can give us some details, and thanks for participating. 

Just been more reputed and more popular is enough benefit to a person.. more followers would follow them and many other good stuffs, there is not need for reward on that.

No, my friend, there are no additional prizes except for a special effect within your personal account, it is like an honorary medal or an appreciation award not a financial prize, however I am eager to get it, of course, to work very hard to do that, good luck to everyone

This is going to be one of the great things knowing the benefits we will be having because in anything we do we need to know our stands about the outcome.

On 1/14/2020 at 1:23 PM, Migo said:

Hi members, in this days, a question was in my head, which is a lot of you noticed that every week this forum is choosing members who has the most liked content, and in the profile they add this DAYS WON:1 or 2, or some number, but my problem is what this member won?? Is there some extra rewards or something that we should know about it??

maybe @PiroSense can give us some details, and thanks for participating. 

Welcome expert, more greetings. Really for someone to win such an amazing competition is not an easy task, so I will also be in support for an additional reward for the winner as to encourage all members of the forum to be more serious about the platform. You are welcome

• +1 1

There are no additional prizes in the forum, but when you gain a number of reputation for your post, shine will be added to your account, and this is a very nice feeling and it is the eye of success and is more expensive than the reward

• +3 1

Why is it a wonderful thing to be distinguished among the rest of the members and to be on the top list and have more positive reputation. This indicates that you are an active member and provides benefit to the forum and the experiences of the members here

• +4 1

We will not go empty handed from this forum. Although we will get money as well as we get respect and reputation from the forum due to a member of the this forum.so,we will definitely be given something. 

Well these is a good observations and I have been wondering all these while why it is some members have these numbers on there profile, but what actually comes to my mind everyday is that I used to think that a member have win a particular quiz which is why is indicated on there profile but now I have fully understand what is the meaning of it.

I don't know exactly what are we going to win but in my opinion this forum should give some rewards to these members because these members have contributed very much to this forum and helped many of the members. This milestone of getting more likes is not so easy. It requires a lot of efforts and they should be paid for their efforts.

I do not think that these members get any additional bonus, but this helps them gain a lot of followers, so we must try to create distinguished and distinguished posts in order to gain the respect of the rest of the members

We can't paid eaxtra rewards on day won the day is wonderful only on the base of likes that we received on one day and every day there is one winner who won the day some users in the course of giving more paid rates doing wrong activities like they giving paid rates on their posts by fake accounts mean they started collecting fake paid rates and in this course they get banned or their accounts was removed from copmaign. We only focus on our duty honestly and by this way we will surely receive more reputation and receive money more. 

I also have confusion on this thanku so much for sharing this topic my all confusion get solved after reading this thnku once again.

To my own suggestions and opinion I prefer to earn the bitcoin and talk token through making post that are important, useful, meaningful and educative in order to get good reputation and earn rewards and benefits I joined this platform for the purpose of earning not for pressing, from others that will not give any extra reward

There is no additional reward, but for me there should be a type of reward for people who achieve that goal, it is a way of saying "hey, you are doing well, keep it up" and also encourages the other members to try hard, So being in the forum does not become monotonous, I think they should place a series of objectives and rewards for achieving them, it would be didactic and exciting, don't you think?

I have no information about this already in my mind none can tell me about this  .  i heared first time this tell me all things  about this  .  so  please give us information if any one have all information about this  .  

I don't know what the members when if they are on the leaderboard of the forums but I think  they are getting more reputation or sometimes some money as well from the moderators

I don't think about it since I haven't seen anybody in my friendzone who has won such rewards yet I figure they would get some additional coins for winning the opposition.

I think the most important part of your organization is to get you back, whether you are a member or not. It is important to join the group. I only know about him when there are so many gifts. But that's all I know about him.

Hello sir. you ask a good question about weekly rewards but I don't think people will get extra benefit if their post get number of l think it's just a honor of the author, so that author keep posting like that.

It doesn't make a difference the enormous number of individuals, the significant thing is the quality and the responsibility of the individuals to the laws.

I don't think there is a reward for that, it is just for show off 😄 But really these people should be congratulated because creating contents, followed and liked by so many people is admirable. They are helping the community by sharing useful and informative content so I think they also should be rewarded with extra free bitcoins. What would the administration say about this idea?

• Useful or interesting 1

I have additionally seen these things in various client however I have no reasonable thought regarding it except for as I realize that there is no additional prize for this things it's could very well give them some regard who has get high standing or something different.

I think this was very old campaign for earning the reward from the activities on daily basis. As there is also a feature of leaderboard in this forum in which some members and their activities are mentioned with winning the contest. But I haven't heard about it yet.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

No, you cannot get additional bonuses, a good reputation gives you one-day payments, and there are a set number of daily reviews for your posts and those of others, so you will gain through your daily posts and the good reputation you get that you give.

That is to encourage the members in the forum to be ranked among the best members in the forum. Any member that win will be motivated and make good effoet next time to win more. 

• +1 1