What we are going to win???!!! - Page 14 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Migo

What we are going to win???!!!

I am new on this platform and i know that we cannot get any extra rewards from this platform if we get more likes from the members of this platform because this forum pay us equally even that we have reached in a higher rank but we can get some extra amount of money through other income sources like trading or investing etc. 

I believe that we can reward good members who share useful information in the forum or help members by giving them some prizes in cryptocurrencies and bitcoin and put their name in the list of good members of the forum.

• +1 1

Actually, I cannot help you, my friend, because I have not tried this. If you are so curious, you can communicate with those people who won, and knowledge of them. I wish you all good luck.

Actually, The members of this forum are increasing day by day and this forum needs to grow more and after that some quiz or anything else as a work can be added to get more interest in the work. Paying us for our post its the reward we deserve i think. This is also a good motivation to the members to be always active and post useful things that can help the campapign.

Thank you for sharing, bro. Indeed, members with the most liked content are chosen. This DAYS WON, the winner is the most number of liked posts. I'm not sure if there are any additional prizes, but if you want to find out, you can contact (message) one of the winners.

We all the time ask the Admins forum for that some contest one by week or by month it will be really great for the forum and the members to work hard in this forum and improve the quality of the posts. 

• +2 1

No, buddy.

Members on the leaderboard will not receive any financial or any other bonus

The leaderboard is just to make people famous... I hope the moderators add bonuses so members are encouraged to offer more.

• +3 1

Yeah this is a nice question from the senior expert of the cryptotalk platform, I think I never even won the most liked content for once since I joined the cryptotalk forum, so I'm automatically out of this race, maybe other times, I'll make some great impact, thanks.

I do not have enough information on this topic, but I think it is a good idea to have a reward for the owners of positive posts that get a number of good reviews.  I never hesitate to put a good rating for the authors of these articles .. If there are no bonuses, they are also good because they give you the motivation to continue with these useful articles that gain admiration.

Hello mate, I think we are still new to the cryptotalk forum, so we don't know much about the competition in the forum, and our chance of participating in that will be minimal as much of us don't know how to go about that, so we hope to learn more from the senior members. 

There are no new competitions by the platform yet but I think they will introduce some of them in order to keep the users active and the interaction would be more with the help of that

Hello mate, so i am still a newbie and i am learning man things about this forum, concerning what i have seen about what people won, I don't know if there is any special benefits to it, bit definitely it is a pride to have woen something.

I do not have the slightest idea about this, but in my opinion, if what you are saying is true, this is a wonderful thing and it will motivate a lot of members to make their posts important and useful to get valuable rewards.

• +3 1

There is no extra reward for the other members. As far as i know tlwe are going to win money by working in this forum which mean if we do our best in this forum , we could win and they will give us a reward.

If you win a day, you are being honored with a badge and you win a medal as well as your name appearing on the leaderboard all of these things you win are more valuable than money because everybody can win money but not everybody can win this medal.

• +2 1

It is a great pride and honor to have a badge on your profile because everybody can work to earn Satoshi Bitcoin but it is not everybody that will ever get a badge in this platform.

• +2 1

Dear friend I haven't seen anything like that but I think members don't get any extra earnings from it . It may be given to show some respect towards them and so that they will be some special members . I think so and I don't think they get some extra rewards or earnings through it.

As far as I know, there is no financial reward here. The status will be present in the profile. I hope they change it, at least make user names as highlighted as golden names or anything else. Then it will be interesting to everyone. 

I think that there are no additional profits for the members of the highest ranking, but only tokens of honor have been lost for them because of their good and long work in this forum because they took a long time to reach the top

In fact, I think that you should ask the supervisors about that, or ask the old members. I think they have information on this topic, I think that we must make our topics more valuable and have good content, in order to gain the admiration of the moderators.

I will say that you have made a very good observation, because really if people are selected to have win a particular day by having much reputation, then it will be a very nice idea to reward them even with a small talk token as an appreciation because it is not easy to win a single day.

I will say that you have made a very good observation, because really if people are selected to have win a particular day by having much reputation, then it will be a very nice idea to reward them even with a small talk token as an appreciation because it is not easy to win a single day.

All I know is that there are no additional shops for senior members here. Due to their good and long work in this forum, only honor tokens have been lost for them. 

For me I'm winning friends and a big family that's we need this time more than money or anything else..love and knowladge are the best thing we can win..

Dear winning thr leadership day it represent the member ID better than other. So it increase your profile as a trusted. People on your post n post is good. And your earning  more.

• +4 1