What we are going to win???!!! - Page 12 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Migo

What we are going to win???!!!

You think your forum will be the most effective in rewarding any membership you have provided.  This is a very useful part of your subscription.  I only know about all of this, if there are more rewards it is better but I only know about it.The forum is an apprentice and my idea is that the forum provides a reward for useful content and it must be more than 100 characters per day.  Thanks guys.

• +1 1

Yes, this is there. There are some symbolic bonuses that some members get many positive reviews or likes. This encourages people to do their best in the crypto digital platform.

• +5 1

Hello my friend, I hope that the forum will contribute to giving bonuses to members within the forum to motivate them to continue working and trading on the platform in an easy way.

• +1 1

I think it is an old job to be rewarded by exercising on a regular schedule. This is because there is also a leadership committee element in this discussion that some people and their practices are mentioned as winning the Challenge. Anyway, I still haven't insisted on this.

I don't think there are rewards for this either. It may be just an achievement where we might be getting a bit of respect and nothing more than that. But it is more greater than we think . I said so because these titles goes for the person whose posts have been liked most in a day. So he should be that much experienced and thorough with making topics and we can be proud for that.

Dear fellow, this is only an achievement that put a winner tag on the the profile of winners. They do not get extra rewards like bitcoins or Talks. Basically, these are the persons who get most likes in a single day and therefore, CryptoTalk entitled them with a winner badge. You can also win this title but you must need to earn highest ratings.

• +1 1

We cannot think about that. In this gathering they are picking some part that has the most preferred post? How to win on this challenge? I don't think about it so would you be able to disclose to us or give us some more data about that?

• +1 1

There are many information about this platform in your post that you discuss with us by your post with sharing your information and knowledge that you have about it. But according to my thinking its a impossibly because there was just one rewards on one day. And not another.  That one reward is win by just one person who arrived it with great carefully. 

It is good thing of forum. And it affects only the reputation of the members. It means that it attract the other members of the forum to make like that member and do there best to start with this forum. And by this winner, i think thst this forum is teaching us that money is not everything but reputation also matters for someone.

Well, this post is very old as it was posted one year before today. When there was held the contest of most liked members. Now the payment system has been changed now. I don't think there is being held any contest now a days. 

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Yes before you Will you have to under goes different challenge either by spelling error or by not understanding what the topic is all about for that  you need to be encourage and keep on winning.

There is no any reward for wining. This shows a member have the highest numbers of good reputation in the forum,  which motivate the member and other members to do more in the forum. 

On 1/14/2020 at 5:57 PM, Nakamoto said:

I also curious about that too. But I think we are not going to win anything. This reputation score is not accurate because it can heavily be abused. They are just number and that doesn't make you an expert or something to have those numbers.

There are the possibilities of getting the wrong reputation points and the abuse is also possible but these are not just the numbers, it motivates you a lot and makes you feel proud.

Who get maximum reaction or his post. Admin have to reward him. That's will inspire everyone working here. Reward work like inspiration or motivation. So moderator should have to do this. That's gonna be awesome.                

I do not know that what they are receiving because I do not have won the day the only that member will tell you about that who have won the day of the most liked content. But I think that they will not receive any money about wining the day of most liked content.

there are many people who are don't read the guidelines and regulation which is not correct for me and all other users who are working on it and improve your skills which is very valuable and beneficial for your education. Swati advice to all member to keep well communication to their senior and always create your creative logic with full of useful and valuable content on the site which is very beneficial and profitable and learning from this real based learning program because those people who adopt this strategy they will Fame in the whole market and will be successful in a short time period through this real base earning platform.

@Migo, there is nothing special when you won something here, it only increases your reputation and community standing, and honestly there is supposed to be some incentive for winning the most liked post or any other thing that is there to win.

Well my friend, as it was said, there are no financial privileges for these cases, but rather an addition to fame and encouragement, and you will have a good reputation among the members and you will have many followers.

They can win a prize it is true. But no one want to share about the prize. I think they win a good reward. Maybe it is satoshi or talk token. But I do not know why no one share about the prize.

They have to be transparent to the members if they are doing some rewards system. This is also a good motivation to the members to be always active and post useful things that can help the campaign.

• +1 1

I agree with you that whatever platform a member day won it is the result of his hard work. And there must be some reward for him because he has worked hard and he gets the result. So there must be some prize for such a member because he has to work hard and he has got this position.

• +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Basically here we win by recognition and visibility, so it is important to have enough knowledge to be able to add value as much as possible in the forum, this leads us to be in a situation where we start to be more visible in the forum and there are also people who profit from what we are doing, so studying the forum is important for the development of the same.

• Useful or interesting 1

According to my understanding I don't thick there are extra rewards for the contest if most like or reputation in the platform it only give one courage and strength to be able to make more useful post that are well important and educative in the platform 

I think that there are no additional rewards, except that if you get a large number of positive reputations throughout the day, then you will win a prize, and this is what I know. And if anyone has information in this regard, please inform us of it.

• +1 1