Countries that have and will have their own cryto. - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

Countries that have and will have their own cryto.

Its a good thing that many countries are accepting cryptocurrency and making their own. I think china currently doesnot have any crypto, they are developing it currently

Yes many countries have their own Crypto because they think that Crypto will become the digital currency of the future and have popularity and influence on the world economy which is mainly on financial matters. and this country is thinking about it for the future

That is good for crypto world. Different countries are getting invovled and are adopting crypto. In time to come, more countries will get involved and there will be more advantages in the crypto world

Wow that is really great. Also I heard Sweden also lunch their own currency. If they lunch their own currency then how much effect in this crypocurrency. Because Sweden is the of the best country in the world.

This countries sees the importance of having a cryptos and creating their own currency is one of their idea. Its not a bad idea since I can see that the countries that is been stated is a wealthy country that can handle legalization of currency

I think that eventually all countries will generate their own crypto because the current fiat is failing. Beside that crypto are farmstead cheaper in maintenance and control

This is a good news, soon cryptocurrencies will dominate the universe as we all want it to be for us but I think United kingdom is also among and it is not on the list

I do not know much about the countries that will have and that will also later have cryptocurrency of their own but I do know one that is very common which is the Chinese digital yuan. The coin is said to be released this year. Let us expect it to be good. 

• +1 1

This is good as these countries will issue their own cryptocurrencies, which means the beginning of global recognition of cryptocurrencies. It is a good step on the road to the spread of cryptocurrencies and their adoption by some governments around the world.
In the near future, we will witness more countries joining this list.

• +2 1

Good information. I knew about Russia, Japan and China. They have their own Crypto currency. As the world is getting digitalized day by day we can hope that in near future, most of the countries in the world will have their own crypto currency. Though it will take very long time to replace the digital currency. Its not easy.

Actually there are many developing countries in the world that are accepting crypto currency in our countries . This is good for these countries will issu their own crypto currency . These countries like 

Japan 

Turkey

China

Thanks for this information dear.I just know that china is creating their own coin but there has many countries that has their own coin.This is real a great news to see that those countries created their on cryptocurrency.

• +3 1

I feel really happy to know that there is lots of country who are accepting crypto currencies right at this moment.previously I only knew that China was using crypto and there are some people in Japan who have lots of crypto currencies but after reading your post I had more information about the cryptoward. So thank you very much for your valuable topic and post.

• +4 1

The list is really long and they still have to create their own cryptocurrency, it is only a matter of time for the remaining countries to either create their own cryptocurrency or fully accept cryptocurrencies in their region and around the world, so it is good news and that list will continue to grow.

• +1 1

It's really nice to see those countries but i think it's not good enough. I beileve every country is developing their own chain system and crypto. These countries are announced that they will have crypto but some countries don't want to announce it i guess. I also beileve every powerful tech companies working on their own crypto.

• +1 1

Every day the popularity of cryptocurrencies is more evident and this is a clear example of this where many countries have chosen to create their cryptocurrencies, and perhaps there are very few now but that list will continue to grow as time passes.

In fact, I knew a small group of countries working in the field of encryption. I see the list is long here for countries that I do not know about their work in encryption. This is a wonderful thing. The popularity of Bitcoin is spreading rapidly from one country to another. I hope it will reach all countries of the world.

Yes. Many countries have their own cryptocurrency. I think they will soon adopt cryptocurrencies in other countries and work on it. Because now people invest too much in these money.

These countries are always the first in all fields of ballization, and I hope that this field will spread more and more in all countries so that the benefit will prevail and there will be no barriers between countries

• +3 1

My country inside this list, and it's really good to see that. Cryptocurrencies are becaming more famous day by day and i think this list must be longer than that. I beileve at least %60 of the countries will involve crypto world with creating their own crypto.

• +1 2

This has always been good because the popularity of cryptocurrencies are good, and so they grow every day, on the other hand it is something that will always be centralized crypto and those most people do not like but it is something that is simply very good so that they continue to grow.

• +3 1

It is great that some countries already implement cryptocurrencies and think about having their own currency, although they must be regulated because otherwise something similar to the mass printing of money would happen since governments control their own cryptocurrencies, personally I do not see something good that they exist cryptocurrencies of countries if they do not know how to control them.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

This is a good information that you shared with us as you mentioned names of some countries that have adopted the cryptocyrrency these all are getting a lot of benefits from the cryptocyrrency and I hope one day will come very soon when all countries of the world will accept the cryptocyrrency and make it their part of currency. 

This is great news ,because with the popularity of cryptocurrency so many other countries would try to adopt it ,because with cryptocurrency they can solve thier issue relevant to financial and economic.  So now these countries adopt after that so many other would move to get cryptocurrency . Because it beneficial for all countries and source of employment as developing countries. 

It is great for all the crypto community around the world, but it is unfortunate not to see the great countries on this list such as America, France, Canada and many other European countries. I hope that they will take a reverse course and join other countries in the interest in cryptocurrencies.

• +3 1