Who will buy when bitcoin will on highest price? - Page 20 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Opinder

Who will buy when bitcoin will on highest price?

Surely there is a lot that will sell Bitcoin when its price increases and I advise everyone above all work and attention and look at the credibility of any information to spread interest on this site and benefit everyone in terms of experience and investment.. All appreciation. 

• +3 1

When the bitcoin will reach at its peak value then no one will be willing to buy it that's why the rate will come down . Then bitcoin will be a bit low from its peak value and people will again start buying it but ultimately bitcoin will be again on the top. 

When price if bitcoin on top then they persons will buy who have capacity to buy. Because with this price of bitcoin is go to high . Because buyer of bitcoin is in market and they giving chance to go on high price. So it maybe it can lose thier value and they can face loss. But i think with at top to buy can increase the value and can set example that bitcoin can take high price. But if any buyer in market then low level investors can take more benefits. 

Hello my friend we all know that bitcoin price is getting high and high and its great for those who buy the bitcoin when its price was low and when its price increases they sell that bitcoin and gets much profit by selling it and many people are getting benefits by doing trading and investment which is surely very great chance for everyone. 

According to my experience I think when the price of Bitcoin prices rises and its in peak then most of the users try to trade with it not to invest because trading will give you more earning than the investing.

Actually, I think when bitcoin will have higher price at that movement all people will be interested in selling bitcoin coin rather than buying them. In general, everyone wants it to buy at the lowest price and sell it at the highest one.

There is no constant high price for the currency. Betcoin keeps surprising everybody with the high values that it reaches everyday, so buying never stops at any predicted point and no worries about investors profit.

The good time to by crypto its when is going down.. Buying bitcoin in high price can cost you and give you a big loss when it will go down, so wait for the right time when its down then buy it quickly.

Bitcoin will always be bought even when it will be at its high price by new investors who will develop some interest in it jus imagin where its price was when it was introduced at $0.001 somewhere there right and since then investors have continued to by bitcoin up to date when its price is at $9800 somewhere there and this price is the right entry for an investor who wants to start investing in crypto.

On 1/13/2020 at 9:42 PM, Opinder said:

Everyone is talking about high price of bitcoin but what will happen if bitcoin is on the top price. Who will ready to buy it. If no one will buy it how we could earn profit.

I think that only the arabi will buy the bitcoin at its highest price because they are so much rich and they can easily buy it. It will be impossible for us to buy bitcoin in real life because it's price is too much high and it is increasing day by day.

Some workmanship artistic creations are at incredibly exorbitant costs, by the by there are the individuals who get them. A similar valid with bitcoin.

On 1/13/2020 at 9:42 PM, Opinder said:

Everyone is talking about high price of bitcoin but what will happen if bitcoin is on the top price. Who will ready to buy it. If no one will buy it how we could earn profit.

When no one is going to buy Bitcoin.

Then m, definetly the price of bitcoin Falls.

If yoi really want to do this.

Then you have aware the other persons not to buy.

But there are some cheap peoples who always use the wrong movement for investment and spoil the hard work of poor persons.

Becuase there investments are much bigger than others.

And the price hoes higher gradually.

So, please do not do this activity guys.

Its a humble request

Some big investors may decide to buy even at high price but for average investors like me the good time to by crypto is when it is down in terms of value, buying bitcoin in high price can cost you and give you a big loss when it will go down, so wait for the right time when it is down then buy it and hold for the right time to make some reasonable profit.

I've just discovered that's when the bitcoin price continue its massively rise, there is how people get more interesting on buying bitcoin because bitcoin rising its inspires new investors.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

It is a mistake to rush and buy bitcoin or any other currency during periods of high price, but rather we have to wait for the price to drop and the market to fall to buy and invest.

In general, investors stop buying Bitcoin when the prices rise a lot, but when some see that the prices are constantly increasing, they buy it in the hope that the price will rise, and here luck plays its role, either they win or regret.

I think it's not good to buy bitcoin when it's price is still high because it's not simple to hold/invest it because it's very volatile in the market and the price of it is changing every seconds.

It is very certain that Bitcoin prices will rise sometimes and fall at other times. The prayer of all bitcoin traders or huddlers is to increase the price of bitcoin so that they can sell and make their profit. Whenever prices rise, traders are willing to close their trades.

Dear bitcoin is already on the top currency of the world and if you hold some btc and you can sell it and you will get good profit . And you can earn good profit with Investment . If you make Investment then you can earn good profit. 

• +4 1

Even in the high price of Bitcoin, there are people who buy Bitcoin to trade quickly because the price of Bitcoin fluctuates constantly, in addition to the goals of Bitcoin continuing to rise, and every period, there is a decrease in the price to renew the chances of entry again.

When the price of Bitcoin reaches a certain level, I believe it will become the world's richest hunter.There are still a few wealthy individuals who can afford it.If that happens, new questions will arise about what will happen to Bitcoin users like us.

I think that is not an good idea mate because you are being wasting your money with that, instead of buying some bitcoin when its price rises, buy some of it right now until the price of it is in the good condition because when the price of it will pumped, you can get some extra money from that by buying in a low price and selling for the high price.

I think that is not an good idea mate because you are being wasting your money with that, instead of buying some bitcoin when its price rises, buy some of it right now until the price of it is in the good condition because when the price of it will pumped, you can get some extra money from that by buying in a low price and selling for the high price.

I think that when the price of bitcoin rises, people start selling the currency to make profits and turn away from buying it and this is what causes the price of bitcoin to drop, there are some members who can afford the loss are those who buy the currency at a high price.