How many people know crypto in your country? - Page 18 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

How many people know crypto in your country?

Cryptocurrency still is not arrived with force to my country, I have not idea about how many people know it, but I did some observation in the internet there are just some people who know it, through forums and social media.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I think very little. Since I live in Belarus, even though we have, as some IT countries say, but still most of the population does not understand what it is at all. Though I've heard ...

I would think about five percent in the urban area of our country and possibly around two to three percent in the rural area. It is kind of low if you are going to use percentage because the population of my country is huge in terms of geographical size of it. You could say that the population that our country have is not applicable to the geographical size of it. The people whose percentages are not being said are those who are engaged in their daily lives as an employee who are working hard daily to earn a minimum wage. There are also individuals who are aspiring to become an entrepreneur that is why they build their own small business with only a small capital involved and try to make profit out of it. And there are also people who only lives based on agriculture that our country could offer.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think many people in our country know cryptocurrencies, but not many people use them yet. People abstain from fear of losing money.

I don't think many people know about cryptocurrencies because my country is not developed enough in this field. Approximately 10% of people have an idea about cryptocurrencies.

I would like to say that i live in such a country where still cryptos is banned to use or talk about it.But somehow people are still involved with it.I will say that if government allows to use it will be a huge profit for both country and ownself.

Time of technology and progress, I think many people know. Moreover, sometimes the news is about bitcoin. But how much cryptocurrency they know is another matter. Maybe they think that bitcoin is only one cryptocurrency and there are no others.

851144058_468x60(1).jpg.0e4aaefd905688d4c5bf37e4bdff97e3.jpg

Very few people know cryptocurrency in my country, even people who use smartphones and the internet do not know anything about cryptocurrency. But that few are mining from their homes and people generally get information about crpto from youtube or social media because There are no laws and regulations governing the transaction and use of the cryptocurrency.

Maybe more than 20 percent of the population of our country since even the high school student had an idea about it and they utilized every crypto related like faucet to make a money from it. Also in my school, a lot of students especially in the IT and Engineering course are a users of this forums, they find it easy to earn in this forum because you will just share your knowledge.

I live in Russia and very few people here know what it is and how cryptocurrency works. Mostly only my friends and my generation know. And for example, those who are older, they do not understand anything at all and say that this is fraud).

How many people know what a Bitcoin is or a cryptocurrency, based on ... How do people know that the last one will be mined in 2140? ... This will vary from country to country.

• Useful or interesting 2

Only 30%, is a fairly small percentage but I think that percentage will increase very soon because my community is in desperate need of this development in currency trading methods

I don't know that, my country is poor and the people try to find good jobs in tech so maybe they know a lot about crypto but it is only lately and I've joined too a month ago to learn about this crypto and how we can use it to make things simpler and our life better. I think that since I'm learning maybe a lot more people have started already and I don't know about them.

11 minutes ago, Edward0308 said:

In my country and in my environment, very few people understand about cryptocurrencies, some find it difficult and with little credibility.

Yes, it's true, even some of my friends think it's a Scam, because they don't understand and don't even want to learn more about cryptocurrency and how it works, they think it's better to continue working in a factory and get a small salary).

A great deal of I think, in light of the fact that in my school my kindred understudy used to gain cryptographic money so I presume that numerous individuals in my nation as of now have thought on digital currency. Likewise it was now and then referenced on the news to I think it is one of the best approach to cause individuals to get a thought regarding digital money.

I think in my country many people know about crypto but only a bit percent o them work with this coins

• -2 1

I don't know, but I think a lot, all over the world, I've noticed an increase in the rate of adoption of cryptocurrencies in my country, which is good.

• +5 1

13 minutes ago, Gans95 said:

I don't know, but I think a lot, all over the world, I've noticed an increase in the rate of adoption of cryptocurrencies in my country, which is good.

Yes, this is true every year, more and more people are starting to learn about cryptocurrency and use it. But still they are not enough, it takes more time for everyone to understand what is promising and convenient.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +5 1

I believe that in my country a lot of people know about cryptocurrencies. Especially the cryptocurrency is popular among young people. Since financial independence in youth is now becoming popular, young people are increasingly becoming interested in bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies. My country is Russia.

• +4 1

Most of the country banned the use of cryptocurrency. That is why most of the people do not know about the cryptocurrency. In our country,hardly 35% people know about crypto.

It's difficult to understand concerning the portion associated with individuals that understand bitcoin or even cryptocurrencies. The actual buying and selling isn't permitted open up within our nation.