How many people know crypto in your country? - Page 41 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

How many people know crypto in your country?

I think that only 50 percent are working in the crypto world and doing a lot of research to gain more learning and experience through which you can make more profits.

• +1 1

I don't know the exect value of people who know about cryptocurrency. I think that people know about cryptocurrency who have knowledge how to technology and how to earn from online.  So they must know about cryptocurrency.  So most of old age know about cryptocurrency and some of them don't know about cryptocurrency.  So i thinknwho have knowledge about earning from online and have intrest in trading must know about cryptocurrency.  So I'm pretty sure that most of people of my country know about cryptocurrency. 

I want to tell you that in my country I love you you people just now about the world of cryptocurrency in my country crypto currency is Ban and we cannot trade on cryptocurrency so you can can understand that how much people will know about cryptocurrency in our country I think that the the band for cryptocurrency in our country is the main reason.

Cryptocurrencies are not very popular in my society, due to the difficulty of buying and selling them, the spread of misconceptions about this technology, and the existence of laws that prohibit dealing with them.

As of now, I think we are only few that knows about crypto. Its because some people doesn't want to try it even we are convincing them to make a try. But I hope that they will change their mind.

In fact, in my country in which I live, people do not know much about the world of cryptocurrencies, and they do not have sufficient experience in technology. I hope that they develop themselves, expand their knowledge, and enter the world of cryptocurrencies. This will benefit them greatly and increase their culture.

I cannot determine the percentage of people who know the digital currency in my country . But I know many people in my country who know and work with digital currencies as well . Digital currencies are spreading well in my country, and if it continues like this, the majority of the people in my country will know and work with digital currencies .

• +4 1

Here in my country there are only few of people who knows about crypto why becouse,of the news that crypto currency are the biggest scam thats why they think cryoto specially bitcoin is scam

• +3 1

I expect the percentage in my country to be about twenty percent, the majority do not know about crypto, I do not know the reason yet, but I hope this percentage will increase.

Well, crypto has not spread well in my country, and people are still afraid to deal with it, thinking that it might be banned internationally, and if we want to count a percentage that will be approximately 4%, it is a very low percentage.

• +3 1

According to me i would rate 10% or it would be more less because its not high lighted that much in our country which could increase its users i think new generation of youngsters are well known about it.

• +2 1

Only 1 percent of my country’s people know Bitcoin and deal with it because Bitcoin, by itself, is unknown to the majority of the people of the world, and this is the problem.

In fact, it is not allowed to open a field for trading in our country. Therefore people do not want to enter this field, nor do they believe in its profits and the principle of its work. So I think that the people who know about encrypted speech are few in my country, so they almost count on the fingers.  Some of the few groups that work undercover

I cannot possibly say the number or amount of people that are doing crypto in my country but am sure the numbers will definitely be high especially during this pandemic time

I am from Bangladesh,I don't know how many people actually know abiut that.But now a days it's getting popular in our society which is oviously a good sign. There is reason of payment issue from yobit. People don't have enough knowledge about that. As a member we can help them 

I do not know. It is difficult to determine the matter, but the percentage is not large. In my opinion, it is possible that about 20% of the country knows about crypto.

• +2 1

Many people uses this market in my country but not huge crowd in this market because this is not legal tender in our country that is why people avoiding from this market. 

Dear I don't know how many connected but I have an idea maybe 20% people are know about this forum and they are registered and some are not active . My friend have me suggestion for using this and now it is spreading in our country day hy day. And it is good for this forum. 

Frankly, the matter is that a small percentage of my community is aware of the cryptocurrency and Bitcoin, but recently this culture has spread and people have started to search and learn about the cryptocurrency here.

• +1 1

I think that the percentage is small, approximately 10%, and among the youth, as it is difficult to convince the elderly of this slightly complicated technology, also there is no government support for cryptocurrencies from adopting or facilities to purchase these currencies, and this leads to not spreading widely in the country.

I think that the percentage is not very large, because the spread of cryptocurrencies is not large in my country, and I do not know the reason and I think it is due to the lack of shed light on the issue of cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

So many people now in my country Know about crypto currency and I think this amount is more than 50% of the population. More people get to adopt the currency every day and use it mainly to make more money for themselves

In my country there is no great popularity of cryptocurrencies in general, but I think that in this period the cryptocurrencies began to establish themselves in my society. I really hope that our government will recognize them and that people deal with them more.

Alot of people know about cryptocurrency in my country and alot of people also invest in it digital currency because of it benefit and the profit attached to the forum that make people want to gain from it.

The situation is really bad in my country with regard to economic knowledge, especially with regard to cryptocurrencies. I know a few who know what bitcoin is an intangible currency or have a bad impression about it due to the transactions of the Dark Web and the like, but in general there is 1% of those who have initial information about crypto.