How many people know crypto in your country? - Page 40 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

How many people know crypto in your country?

Because of the social situation my country is experiencing for several reasons, this negatively affected the spread of encrypted currencies in society, while others see it as fraud and it is illogical to adopt encrypted currencies as trading and investment, but here a number of my friends and some young people are convinced of the idea and worked on it

• +1 1

Here in my country many people know about crypto currencies they are aware of bitcoin but not all most i guess because most of the millennial here in my country do earn a lot of bitcoin and i don't know where they are getting that. I just see them withdrawing a lot of money and spend it for nothing.

This matter drives me to sadness when I think about it, because in the republic in which I live, I think that the percentage does not exceed 10%, and this is a very small rate according to my opinion.

I think that the percentage of users of cryptocurrencies in my country is still somewhat small, and this is due to several reasons, including the weakness of the Internet, the English language and work in other fields, but the number of their users is increasing somewhat, especially among the youth.

My dear friend I want to tell you that the cryptocurrency is very famous in my country almost everyone know about the cryptocurrency and most of people working on the cryptocurrency trading so this is not a tough job in my country

• +4 1

8 minutes ago, Choudhuryhussnain111 said:

In my country ,I think very small amount of people who know about crypto around 3 to 4 percent.working hard and get succed in your life. 

@Choudhuryhussnain111 Wow, the truth is that it is a very small percentage, in my country the percentage is higher, I think it must be for 20% of the population works with cryptocurrencies and 80% know what it is about, here it is common to see people talking about them and although saying where I am from is something that I always reserve,
I always say that my country is privileged when it comes to cryptocurrencies, because we have an open mind towards them.

Well my dear friend, it is an important question in light of the spread of encrypted currencies today and the approaching price of bitcoin from $ 60,000 .I think the percentage in my country is somewhat low and does not exceed 40%, and they are the only youth group who use the internet, YouTube and social media

There are large numbers that cannot be counted. Indeed, cryptocurrencies have had a great benefit in improving people's economic conditions. This has led to an increase in the popularity of cryptocurrencies and their frequent use.

• +2 1

A many individuals don't think about bitcoin and crypto coins. The vast majority know the names of Facebook, youtube, and google however they have no information about the crypto world and it will require some investment for some little nations..

Hello friend.. I don't know exactly how much percentage. But I know that all intellectuals and those who want to share their experience are interested in this site to make suggestions that contribute to the promotion of this wonderful site and all the participants and ourselves at the same time. All appreciation, respect and love for all countries 

Welcome, my friend, the culture of cryptography in my country is still new. Few people work in cryptocurrencies, and governments in general are fighting cryptocurrencies, and people quite unlike this consider them safer.

• +1 1

Cryptocurrency has become popular in my country, most have heard it, but that's how it is. A 30% percentage already use the Bitcoin or Ethereum currency and it is gaining ground as they are seeing its effectiveness in investors. It is possible that that number of people are increasingly inclined to the use of Cryptocurrencies.

• Useful or interesting 1

I have very few that understand it and most consider it gambling. I can't blame them since everybody only cares abou the price and speculation has seen extreme levels. Have we seen anyone lately caring about anything else except the price?

Every day, bitcoin's popularity grows. I'm not sure how many people are aware of bitcoin, but I'm confident that it will reach more than half of the population in my country.

I don't know how many people in our country know about this cryptocurrency.  My friend, you can make a lot of money at home by working on this cryptocurrency.  Moreover, working in this forum can be a success in the future.  If you want to be successful working in this forum, you have to make a useful post.  Then your reputation will increase and you will be successful.

I think the percentage in my country does not exceed twenty percent, as the cryptocurrency is unknown to us and has not yet been traded by the government.

But this percentage is subject to change and increases with time, as cryptocurrencies spread rapidly.

• +1 1

in my opinion it's still in the range of 10%. because almost 70% of the adult population, is still categorized as the middle class and there are still many who are unemployed. awareness of the development of technology in the investment sector is also still low, so it is still a little difficult to develop crypto in my country.

• +2 1

I think that the percentage of people who know about coding in my country is about 15%, and those who understand and work with it are about 8%, meaning that it is a small percentage, and coding is still unknown to many people. I hope it becomes better than this.

Well for me i am not really sure about it because I don't read any news on our country but on my prediction it should be somewhere around 40% of the population on my country are aware about cryptocurrency presently.

• +2 1

My dear friend recently, the number of users of encryption links has increased, I think 10% of people working in this field, but now the number rises daily two years ago from now, users did not exceed 1%, but now it is rising and improving

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

I think if you want to register in the crypto world, anyone who understands and plays in it takes time, so if you want to do research it takes a long time because the number is increasing every day.

• +4 1

Hello
I really don't know how to study this and tell you a percentage
Don't you think it's a little difficult !?
But it's okay, i can tell you that people who know cryptotalk in my country are very few perhaps, but the increasing spread of cryptocurrencies will change a lot.
Have a nice day for you. 

• +3 1

Hello all..
It is only about 12% of people know or hear about cryptocurrencies within my country, but there is no one who trades in them or makes investments with these cryptocurrencies yet.
But I hope to deal with cryptocurrencies within my country because these currencies are very strong and profitable due to their change according to market changes.
The encrypted currency is also considered very important because it helped its users a lot during the spread of the Covid 19 virus, by reducing the rate of transmission of the virus through coins.
Also, cryptocurrencies are considered easy to use for people who do not want to deposit money in their wallets.

• +1 1

Dealing with digital currencies in my country is against the law. Many people are ignorant of the field of cryptocurrencies in my country. The percentage of those who deal with cryptocurrencies in my country does not exceed 2%. This pandemic has spread the culture of cryptocurrencies among people. It is expected that this percentage will increase.  In the future.

• +1 1

I don't know about number but rather I surmise 5% of them think about crypto and around 3% of them are working with crypto