How much are you willing to take the risks? - Page 31 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ms.o

How much are you willing to take the risks?

38 minutes ago, Mridul Rahman said:

Sometimes risk can really bring money. But it requires knowledge too. There is a saying that no risk no gain.  Before taking risk in anything we must study about that, get enough knowledge about that. After that our risk can worth our chance of winning.

I support your opinion, but I also want to add that you should always risk only that part of the asset, the loss of which will not be critical for your main budget!

12 minutes ago, DS#SAQii said:

Honestly, i am not willing to take too much risks. It is true that higher risks provide higher rewards but in my case i like to be on safe side only. I prefer less amount over nothing. So i will not take too much risks. All the newbies should do the same it is in their best interest.

Reducing risks is a very important aspect that allows you to achieve success in many areas of activity! Your actions in this direction are absolutely justified and justified!

Hey mate!I an willing alot to take risk.Because if you wanna do buisness then you need to take risk.Because there is no buisness without risk.As for me i have taken risk yesterday.Because i take minex coin yesterday at 295.And today it has fallen to 155.And im still waiting and in hope that it will rise again.Im not giving up.So mate...There is no buisness or trading without risk.All you need to do is to become a risk taker.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

In general, all my investments are directed towards platforms that generate confidence and have an established business plan, however everything within the world of cryptocurrencies is volatile, including risks, a clear example of this was the last IEO of yobit, where The risk is significant, since these coins generally lose a lot of value, but in the case of Minex, many came to earn thousands of dollars for trusting this project.

On 1/12/2020 at 6:27 AM, Ms.o said:

Many people jump into the world of crypto  without proper knowledge on what are they going to deal with,its only because many thinks that being in this digital currencies make them earn fast or become rich

Investing in crypto is a risks that we should take or considered to avoid some negative impacts when bad things happens.

Now i am just curios, how much can you take those risks?how does your tolerance can accept failures?

This are the things that must be answer in our mind first before entering the world of crypto.

Posting and  getting payment is not a risky task but investing and trading is really a risky one. one should take risk in business but after getting some expertise so he knew what is right what is wrong for him .experience must be important before stepping in any new field.

When I started in the world of cryptocurrencies, bitcoin only had a value of 300 dollars.
I had the opportunity to buy 2 bitcoin and I did not do it because of not knowing more
about the subject and today I regret it, but I have still had successes from knowing more
about the world of cryptocurrencies

I think its tough to understand what its not right to work in this place , the crypto world there are so many ways you need to work as hard and put together the right strategy that is so easy for you to grow there are a lot of things that we need to get rid of , work as hard and put together every single strategy that is easy for you. dont make a mistake of losing yourself in the wrong position, so to me its important you evaluate your risk and understand what is more important because that is the most important thing to do here.

• Useful or interesting 1

Life itself is a risk and without taking risks sometimes you may never know how far you can go but it is only the unwise tests the depths of the waters and that is how risk is. All risks whether high or low should be calculated before embarking on them. In the world of cryptocurrency it is important to gain valuable knowledge that would be useful in deciding whether some risks are worth it or not. But taking risks does not involve trying to double your earnings in a matter of minutes as that is not calculated but a risk that would surely fail.

• Useful or interesting 1

It's a wrong decision to begin crypto with a mindset of wanting to earn more profits or become rich fast but what's important for us newbies is to gain knowledge first because dealing with crypto is not so easy.

On 1/12/2020 at 3:27 AM, Ms.o said:

Many people jump into the world of crypto  without proper knowledge on what are they going to deal with,its only because many thinks that being in this digital currencies make them earn fast or become rich

Investing in crypto is a risks that we should take or considered to avoid some negative impacts when bad things happens.

Now i am just curios, how much can you take those risks?how does your tolerance can accept failures?

This are the things that must be answer in our mind first before entering the world of crypto.

Perhaps I will not be able to bear any failed results. I am trying to be good and effective in the crypto world and also to have knowledge before any step I take.

taking risk in life is a good thing because it gives you experience to face difficulties and hurdles in your life but it does not mean that you start some business or job without having knowledge and information about that, for this purpose you have to know about know everything about the forum you are using for your job or business.

My friend recommended this fourm that i will get some profit here by just posting some ideas and information about crypto so that iwill never experience some risk of it because this is really pays.

• +3 1

Everyone take this risk.cause risk is very important 

for the new coming life.if we should take risk about

business then we also can take risk about to devoloped

our future.and it is profitable. 

Life is all about scams and we need to take them. If you are afraid if taking risks then you would remain where you are and not seek to improve which is a bad thing. Take risks and learn from your past experiences.

Crypto I learned the reasons for all the risks in this market before I started working in the Forex market. Take this risk. One thing I learned from the market knowledge of the market is the key to success.

Only few people are willing to take the risks of losing their money. So I think to reduce that you should take your time to acquire knowledge first. Knowledge is the key to wealth but you need to have access to the right one.

• +1 1

There is need for every member to learn before engaging in any activity, the cryptoworld require knowledge to have less risk in making loss in making transactions in trading or making investment. 

@Ms.o I agree with you but all we need to do is to have more knowledge about its and take the risks even life itself is a risk that we have to take thats what will make us successful in the nearest future. I think with greater risk comes opportunity. We have to willing to take the risks in other  to be successful

Risk preparedness is very important. Because before doing anything, we should expect the danger to our cryptocurrencies to be reduced and increased very quickly. Maybe in a minute you win a lot of money or you lose it. 

You are right my friend, I am also one of them who have lost my money at the beginning stage of crypto world due the lack of knowledge. That time I was too much excited to find high profit from investment in Cryptocurrency. Thus I want to say that, risk is also a good thing to achieve the goals but before taking the risk in any field of business, you must have to get proper knowledge about relevant files.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

I only take risk in trading after working on the risks factors and also analysing them and after doing this I can take any risk when it comes to trading

We think how willing we are to take risks because here we used to do a lot of work. We have to work with risk. Again, it is not good to take risks in some jobs. I think it is not right to take risks in every job.  If we need to take, then we can learn a lot about this subject and do something good. Every job has to be done at risk and every job has to be done with risk.

On 1/12/2020 at 6:27 AM, Ms.o said:

Yes we should kept in mind all the positive and negative aspects of the investment and earnings before entering in a field.Don't  rushes for the money ang greed.Be humble ,be patient and give your best to be successful by gaining proper experiences  by spending more and more time.

• +2 1

I have many examples of friends who made excellent sums of trading, and I also have examples of people who lost everything they had. It depends entirely on experience and luck.

• +1 1

You are right mate. Many of us came here without proper knowledge of crypto currency. But we all must know the basics of it. If you want to trade, you must be ready for loses. Because this platform can make you rich as well as your mistakes can make you lose all your money.