Sell Link To Free Software, Which Make Your WiFi Much Faster - Marketplace - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Blonde12

Sell Link To Free Software, Which Make Your WiFi Much Faster

Faster & more stable WiFi. Sell link & little know - how to free & good soft, which can make your WiFi ~ 1.5 - 3 times faster. For Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1, 10.

• Useful or interesting 1

16 hours ago, Jaga123321 said:

Guys keep away from this link don't option this link because this is not verified or authentic and remember no software can improve speed of our device it's only hardware can so don't be fooled

Just try to get some IT education firstly and then make some comments

16 hours ago, Bikash Baniya said:

I think no app is there to make your wifi faster according to my knowledge. They are just to waste your time. The normal way that you use to connect the wifi and use it is the best. You can use the aluminium can around your router to increase the distance but that't it no more than that.

You can think whatever you want, but there is soft, which can make your WiFi faster and more stable. Of course it also depends from your router too. But soft can make WiFi faster, even do not rely on router.

On 1/10/2020 at 5:41 PM, Jaga123321 said:

Guys keep away from this link don't option this link because this is not verified or authentic and remember no software can improve speed of our device it's only hardware can so don't be fooled

Thanks for the advice I really appreciate it we should be really careful because people use different means to scam people nowadays

Okay i always see the good news but i always buy and don't get what i want because.... the problem not in the stuff i buy the problem is always from the line that i have.

damn 😑

Sincerely I dont understand your topic about it is! I think here need topic related to cryptocurrency.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 1/10/2020 at 2:36 AM, Blonde12 said:

Faster & more stable WiFi. Sell link & little know - how to free & good soft, which can make your WiFi ~ 1.5 - 3 times faster. For Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1, 10.

I need more details.Because it is quit useful for speed.I want to buy this software.What is your demand .Share mkre.details about software how it works and how much i gain speed.

now best offer waitting for you. i want to sell link to free  software  which make your wifi much faster. if you are interrested in my offer please contract with me.

I think there are no any software that helps to increase wifi faster 2X or 3X. If you want to use faster wifi then use faster internet service that company get faster internet. I'm using worldlink internet service and this service is little bit good for me.

On 1/11/2020 at 12:41 AM, Jaga123321 said:

Really? 

How you can say so? 

Can you explain more? 

I think we can report those who are scamming and trolling here. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 3/1/2020 at 9:42 AM, Jeet Narayan said:

I think there are no any software that helps to increase wifi faster 2X or 3X. If you want to use faster wifi then use faster internet service that company get faster internet. I'm using worldlink internet service and this service is little bit good for me.

Indeed. 

Good services by buying a faster internet can make you increase your wifi speed. 

Don't waste your money buying internet with poor services, it can cause you stress and madness feelings. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

It can quickly earn any Wi-Fi compatibility, you can simply buy a great stretcher to increase the network radius of any Wi-Fi connectivity mobile phone...

Some software and links are fake which damage your .Sobe aware from such fake software and make sure that you are using the benefit software. 

On 1/10/2020 at 3:06 AM, Blonde12 said:

That's true its time of technology and new software. You can increase you mobile data speed so why can't you increase wifi speed. You can use root device to make many changes. I'm using window 10 but what's the price? 

It sounds interesting although I really think that it cannot be that simple, to accelerate the speed of our internet, it is somewhat doubtful

programs similar to what you offer there are many
everything depends on your rooter and the speed of your connection
thanks for the offer my friend

The thing that informs you is that you can buy a Wi-Fi device at a specific speed, provided the carrier in your area, and you can increase the speed through the company only and pay for that