How Bitcoin change my life.. - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kimberly24

How Bitcoin change my life..

Bitcoin can change people's lives. Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency.  Which is just used online by MA. It really has no form.  There is no financial institution to control. Bitcoin is now the world's most popular online currency. People are now earning it easily.

BTC change my life i do not know about crypto currency .I was working on trading then my earning change after i enter in crypto world.The earning become double the investment was low in start but i make money.Those who are not in crypto i invite them to come in crypto is a great place for earning.

On 2/8/2020 at 10:24 AM, Whydoyoucare said:

Bitcoin is the one who is helping me right now to survive my daily life expenses, without bitcoin maybe i am living on the street and begging for someone's money, i am so lucky my friend introduce me to crypto.

bitcoin give everyone the chance to change his or her life but also it is not that easy it need mpre time from us to learn but still easy it just nees daily learn. Good luck my friend.

On 1/9/2020 at 11:27 PM, kimberly24 said:

I just want to share my experience on how bitcoin change my life, and I am very thankful until then that it helps me in so many ways. I was never been interested in bitcoin since 2018 but when I lost my job last mid of 2019, I was so depressed and devastated. I used to spend all of my time in my room drunk and so depressed but 1 day I saw a video in youtube and that changes everything. I started to do research and tried faucets and mining cryptos and had found this forum. I remember the feeling of earning bitcoin and seeing it everyday in my yobit wallet is really amazing. I learned to trade too and I am still learning everyday. Now, I have a full time job but will never leave crypto world. Thanks to this forum and I really appreciate it guys.

That very good for you. And hopefully you can gain more form Bitcoin later. And for this year, you and me just waiting for the countdown of halving, and we wait the big think of bull run of Bitcoin.

There are a lot of people who work with encryption and become their income earner, and it gave them the opportunity to work from home and earn interest on a daily basis.

yea yea lol cryptoWorld is great and keep expanding and we still descovering many things crypto has no rules but everyone of use need to creat his own rules nd respect them:

I may be a little late to deal with Bitcoin and other altcoins. At least that's what I think. But in order to close the gap, I am trying to train your knowledge in this field in my spare time. I hope I can earn good money from this business in the coming years.

My life was also changed with the Bitcoins as I was not happy with my small pocketmaoney and I want to earn too early only then one day my friend told to me that you should try this forum and now I am earning Bitcoins from this forum.

Oh my God how much you depressed after losing your job i know because this is painful and we can earn some good earning from crypto talk forum carry on your work and earn free btc. 

coming to bitcoin, I was reborn, I found bitcoin and bitcoin saved me from my life without goals, I found the way I had to go, what I had to do. I am very grateful to bitcoin.

Hello brother it is very very much interesting to hear it from you and I am very happy for you how it changed your life and I will also change my life from here hope to reach there very soon in my life.

On 1/10/2020 at 12:53 PM, Diggy said:

This is the prof that bitcoin can change anyone life,  like me i started to earn in faucet and after that i go in forum and now im earning extra income everyday that help in my daily needs 

Yes i know you are totally  right  i am agreed  with you  ,  i would like to tell you that your idea is a great idea about never leaving crypto   , and i started  to earn in faucet and after that i go in forum and now i m earning  extra income  everyday that help in my daily needs .

Wao its sounds good that bitcoin change your life....and i also to share that i am also wasting my time in certain non useful things and don't happy with my life and then my friend told me about cryptotalk and i start work and now i am earning well in free time and very happy....

Bitcoins have very important role in our daily lives as it is the currency which can be used to exchange and have profit by getting the currency you use. This is your salary like something so its for sure will change your life for ever :D.

I used to spend all my time drunk in my house and so frustrated but 1 day I watched a video on YouTube that changed everything.

I just want to piece my come across on how bitcoin switch my life, and I am exact thankful until it follows that that it helps me in as a result scores of ways. I was by no means been involved in bitcoin since 2018 but while I stumped my work last few median of 2019, I was subsequently depressed and devastated. I old to finish altogether of my time in my area drunk and therefore depressed but 1 day I aphorism a cartridge in youtube and that changes everything. I happening to prepare inquiries and tried faucets and mining cryptos and had set up this forum. I bear in mind the attachment of earning bitcoin and bearing in mind it everyday in my yobit wallet is in fact amazing. I scholarly to trade in addition and I am immobile knowledge everyday. Now, I enclose a packed time occupation but will by no means donate crypto world. credit to this forum and I in fact understand it guys

Bitcoin helped a lot of people, including you and me. It was a great help for the people who owned them in 2010. These people became very rich when the price increased.

After joining here Cryptotalk, i am eager to receive my bitcoin payments. As for my further trading it is good for me to earn bitcoins from here. Bitcoins are very important to earn good profit. That's why I think that bitcoin changes the life of people by giving a chance to earn by trading. 

thanks for sharing your experience it really has a meaning . we all begin to earn crypto by faucets and browsing sites as me and i'm so thankfull to do that and always working without giving up 

Bitcoin has changed a lot of people's life. Either it helped them with their economy problem or is a great help for me. While I'm still a student, I can provide my needs and wants by myself, and that helps my parents to reduce their expenses on me

I have a full time job but will never leave crypto world. Thanks to this forum and I really appreciate it guys.

While I am a student now, I can provide what I need and want by the following, and it helps my parents reduce my spending The use of cryptocurrency has changed the lives of many people as they enter this phenomenal world.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

It somehow changed my life as well. I got a bit out of social media which I think is a good side of my life. This is truly an amazing forum,
General Chat Chat LoungI'm really happy for you and it's good to hear that Bitcoin has changed your life in a positive way and eliminated your frustration.

This is really very good site brother..i think that it is very needed for the student  i am also a student.now i can do many things with the money which is i earn from here

It's an interesting story you had there.  I've never been to crypto so much.  This has always been a part time job for me and now this forum is somewhat interested in it after being honored.  I am thinking of investing more now and hope it turns out to be all right for me and not today