Ethereum is idealist coin - Page 11 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Ethereum is idealist coin

On 1/9/2020 at 1:49 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

Ethereum stay focus to up grade system, so they can handle send - receive - record many data in second. Reduce fees is also priority even until now maybe not running well. If we see from ethereum journey, developer focus in system they not worry about price, volume and negative news. They keep going to increase powerful system and function to handle users transactions. Ethereum is idealist coin and that's my opinion about ethereum, you guys?

Of course ethereum is an ideal coin. Moreover it has a great market place and high demand in the crypto market. Ethereum is called the queen of the crypto currencies for its high price and great market demand. People can get more profits from the ethereum trade. I think ethereum is the best currency after the bitcoin. 

Ethereum is also a best coin . It comes after bitcoin. It is a good coin. The teams are working hard to make it a perfect coin. Their project also cool . The eth miners also increasing every year. It don't take to much long to make top.

• +2 1

In the crypto world, Etherium will always be known as the ideal currency for everyone, because there are also many users of the Etherium platform.

Etherium is an example of an ideal currency. This is by far the best altcoin to invest in because you can earn high returns to hold it in the long run. Ethereum is behind Bitcoin in the list of currencies in crypto.

• +1 1

Yes etherium is a good choice to invest on i would happily like to invest on it.After btc i trust this coin it si also trusted and well reputed in the digital market globally.Its fame is also increasing day by day which is a good sign i will suggest everyone if they want to invest then don't hesitate 

On 1/9/2020 at 9:49 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

Ethereum is idealist coin and that's my opinion about ethereum, you guys?

You certainly make us laugh, if it had to do with idealism then why it has a price? This is wrong opinion and I'm sorry you don't understand the concept of idealism which is completely opposite of what Ethereum stands for. If it was idealistic the founders wouldn't have owned any of Ethereum and sold for many millions. 

Ethereum is really a great project leaded by one of the finest person in the field Vitalik Buterian who himself is a idealistic person. The transaction in eth blockchain are relatively higher than btc thats why with increase of network congestion and eth price the transactions cost way expensive than any other alternative Blockchains, But as you know Eth 2.0 is coming and Personally I am optimistic towards the future of eth and its development.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

That's right, Ethereum is an idealistic coin because it is constantly being updated for the better, Ethereum 2.0 is the newest. Not thinking about the negative news that Ethereum is progressing and the price will continue to increase in 2020 to 2021, this is the year ETH hit the highest price after 2017. This increase is inseparable from continued investor confidence and ETH has proven that ETH deserves to be a cryptocurrency coin top. The price for ETH is now over $ 1000, which I think is a pretty good price for the start of 2021.

• +1 1

You are right it is the second most trusted coin in the market it is listed 2nd in the race of digital coins if someone does not have access to btc he can trust on etherium and can go on with it it is also like btc but there is a slight price difference nothing else i also like etherium 

Yes ethereum is absolutely good for trading and investment now a days because this is also increase in price as same as bitcoin is  rising. But now a days it's confusing to many members of the forum those use this coin for there transition due to rising In fees. And i think this will be resolved soon.

Very well, I will agree with you. Ethereum is the largest and most well-established, open-ended decentralized software platform. Smart contracts, DApps can be built and run without any downtime error or fraud from another person.

Etherium is an example of an ideal currency. This is by far the best altcoin to invest in because you can earn high returns to hold it in the long run. Ethereum is behind Bitcoin in the list of currencies in crypto.

On 1/18/2021 at 1:04 PM, Rida kazim said:

Etherium is good curremcy it is ideal.and safe but i recomment bitcoin.

Bitcoin is very progressive currency in this world at this time. And it is very reliable and secure currency.

Okay fine but what makes you think ethereum is less safe and less progressive than bitcoin? by the way ethereum have more updates than bitcoin.

Definitely,in my own personal opinion, I actually liked how Etherium operates compared to other cryptocurrecies, it has some good blockchain technology that make it unique and standout among other cryptocurrecies.

If bitcoin is called king of all crypto currency then eth is called queen. After bitcoin eth is demanding crypto currency. Most of the people are showing interest in eth now. Eth has a promising future too. You can trade or invest with eth. It also give you good profit.

• +1 1

Yea ethereum is now becoming the top currency after btc. And price and value of ethereum is increasing gradually. I like btc and ethereum because both are good and profitable to use. 

• +4 1

found out Utopia Genesis Foundation (UOP) that is coming with entirely new standards on the field. Utopia Open Platform (UOP) is the ecosystem for the tokenized song. The UOP receives data from the existing Utopia Music Platform, which collects commercial music consumption and copyright data from numerous sources. Over the past 3 years, it has collected over 3 billion data points. They are redefining the music field, Google, curious to discuss