How to take a good project/ program? - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

How to take a good project/ program?

If you are a beginner it is a big mistake to start looking for projects, you need a training period in which you study the markets and learn about different coins and some people even start with a demo account just to learn how things work and how to deal with forums and to have links and all the other details involved in crypto trade, you should walk before you run.

• +5 1

It depend on our skills. If we have skills than we can easily achieve project. We can attract others to give us project by our efficiency in work. We can use referrals to  achieve projects. We should have complete knowledge about project creation.

• +5 1

We should definitely do proper research before choosing a project. Always try to take projects that haven't done earlier. Never encourage repeated projects. Choosing social relevant project are always best since it can be useful for others too.

The expenditure of the project should consider in advance that is we should know about the maximum money  we can invest in the project. Good references are required to do a project we should also search for it in first hand.

Dear friend it's just possible to create a good project or good program by learning more and more about cryptocurrency and crypto world. After getting  knowledge you can create any project.

If you want to do a good project you need to understand the problem behind of any thing and what you going to resolve the issue and how it is depend on your understanding skills of any thing new. 

It this difficult to encounter the legitimate task for example crypto talk is a great as well as trustworthy task trigger it's allocate associated with tales from this been around or even current people associated with exactly how great it's as well as exactly how great they've generated from this.

My dear friend to me, if there is a question that occupies my mind and I do not find an answer from the people around me, I put it on the Google search engine, and certainly I search the facts and collect pain

• +3 1

We must certainly do proper research before choosing a project. Usually try to take tasks that haven't accomplished earlier. In no way encourage repeated initiatives. Deciding on social relevant venture are usually best considering the fact that it could be useful for others too.The expenditure of the undertaking must bear in mind earlier that is we should recognise about the maximum cash  we can make investments in the venture. Correct references are required to do a assignment we must additionally look for it in first hand.

Before taking a project/program you first of all need to know the benefits of that project.Then you need to make a flow chart in your mind that what all efforts that you can make in that project.Actually there are no good or bad projects it's your effort which makes it good or bad

• +2 1

It is difficult to find good project/program .many project are scam we have to choose good project/program carefully.we can table help form our senior members to  find good project/program

• +2 1

Hello dear friend it's really good if someone have good project about digital currency But mostly project are just for scam people. The Only way to know the legit project even it is not 💯 just read their Whitepaper,and read their roadmap also you can check their website and social media

The best way to run a good project is to have a vision for it, then execute a plan that will take you to the goal. You don't care what happens in the process, the important thing is to keep your vision on target and take action. It is also necessary to have people connected with your vision and create a mastermind to make it easier and faster to reach the goal you are setting.

• Useful or interesting 1

You need to make proper research about a particular topic so as to make the write up a great one and help pass knowledge to orders

In order to get good results, you have to do research. Honestly, crypto site is a very good trading site, but there are many rules and regulations.Thank you

On 1/9/2020 at 12:25 PM, Satishmolankar said:

First you have to research the project or an program for how much time it is running and it is listed on various platforms because many programs and projects are fake and scam they will say to deposit 

I agree with you.Before choosing  the programme and  projects ,we should verify these platforms.This content is so good for  new comers ,like me.So thank you so much for this information. 

I think you should visit IEO or google for the project you want and then you will search in the results and take a look if something legit then you will use it i know its difficult to find legit projects but you need to search alot 

There are too many projects where they scam, so most of them are scams depending on the case or the topic you want to talk about, but I recommend that you simply try platforms without investment because many tend to steal money, a safe platform to invest and earn passively for the best of all It's YOBIT but do it at your own risk friend.

Thank you, my friend, for putting up with this post
Unfortunately we find more fraudulent projects than good ones, so asking the experts would be good as I said, or if you have a lot of doubts.
You have to research the project or program for the amount of time it is running and being listed on different platforms
I wish all the members good luck
Thanks

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

In the beginning, you have to choose the project that you are interested in, and gather enough information to do it, because information about it is what will help you to understand and work on it.

Then you follow the necessary rules for its completion, and you can turn to people who are professionals in the field of this project and benefit from their experience ...

the history of the coins so look for coins that do not experience serious problems so that you do not get caught in a scam coin you can try some of them and make decisions on the basis.it is recorded on different stages since numerous programs and ventures are fake and trick they will say to store .

For me, it is difficult to realize what are the good projects because some companies are not genuine and scammers are spreading to you and this platform must know the dangers of handling fiat or crypto money.

You should consult the people that have been trading before you and make research on your own too. These are the easy logic behind making a good project. You should also have a form of grading for yourself and that's how you'll know how well or bad you're doing

Don't reply on useless or bad quality topics. If that post will be deleted our comments also deleted. So reply on useful and informative topics. Give good ratings to useful and informative topics or comments. Create useful and informative topics to the members. Throughout this you can get good reputation. 

It's hard to come across a credible project, for example, cryptotalk is a successful and trustworthy project because it has a lot of testimonials about how good it is and how good they've earned from it.