NEBLIO :Mobile Wallet - Page 2 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
btcLover

NEBLIO :Mobile Wallet

Welcome with me
I found this explanation on the wallet website:
We now recommend all mobile device users (iOS and Android) to use the Neblio Orion wallet at https://orion.nebl.io. This web wallet supports both NEBL codes and all NTP1 and the same wallet can be accessed from your mobile phone and desktop.
Perhaps, worth a try

Sorry I am not used this wallet. For this reason I have no experience about this wallet. But I am interested to used neblio wallet

6 hours ago, Moneyzukimoney said:

cool to free software speedy after re-using other code. perhaps I'm heart paranoid. originate seems additional like the authentic deal.

Yes they use the same code from other software it's nice but in the same time that's mean that they don't have any new ideas to create new things and that it's not good

I think the site us very new i dont heard about thaat before . I am searching new ways of earning. If you suggest  me your link is good for earning then i will create my account actually  i am dont have any information  please tell me clearly

I don't know something approximately the nebula wallet. I in no way use this wallet. If everyone is aware of a way to use this pockets, let me understand.

I didnt heard about this wallet ever.as Everyday many crypto wallets are launching.but what we require is first safety and security of our cryptocurrencies.not all wallets providing these services.some wallets are dead .i am not justifying about this wallet i am just telling the truth

What about the trust rating of this wallet? I have search some reviews for this wallet online but have not found the good response from the customers or users of this wallet. I think lots of improvements are still needed for this wallet. I might give a try later.

Actually I am not using this wallet. For this reason I have no experience about this metter. Because I am just using coinbase wallet

Neblio wallet is awesome wallet. Neblio wallet is simple to utilize. The estimating and show of everything is superb. Usually the most excellent app. I utilize for 1 a long time and haven't had any issue.

Is that a new wallet? This is just my very first time to read or here that kind of wallet,i think you must researched first or take some advices to people who uses that kind of wallet just take it as an advice

On 1/16/2020 at 12:23 PM, Sweaty said:

I think this is a new wallet, but based on my own thoughts, the best one is to avoid using the wallet unless you do your own research about the wallet first and then you will work with it.

my own opinion the paramount deliberate is to steer clear of by the wallet until you elementary look after your accept Reaserch about the wallet next you drudgery with it

I think nebilo cryptocurrency wallet is the best wallet. Because it has a strong security system. Also it has some special features.

Edited by Saif588

On 1/8/2020 at 1:23 PM, Shahrukh hassan Sourov said:

i think this is a new wallet.I've never heard of this wallet before.you have to suggest me,how is it wallet and how to use this wallet and where from download this wallet.

Check out in a playsore is available there and it is open source application you can serch it and download. 

I'm looking at a new crypto wallet right now. I think it would be nice for me to give it a chance. I hope there is enough security and access to secret keys.

On 1/8/2020 at 1:04 PM, btcLover said:

Start trading the nebl coin with a NEBLIO wallet that allows you to store, send and receive the currency only, ie: you need a broker to trade

Link https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.nebl.wallet.android

a few months ago i used this neblio wallet, and i can confirm that it is a pretty good wallet, it is intuitive and pretty easy to use. but sadly it doesn't have all the features of the official neblio wallet, but if you don't need to use the neblio tokens you can use this app

Some people says that neblio mobile wallet is good wallet.  But i don't know about this wallet. But i want to know about neblio mobile wallet. If anyone know about this wallet please explain me. 

I absence to speak to folks who hold no sketch about this netball parallel.  I necessitate to grasp who their mobile wallet counterpart is.  In fact, I identify the high myself.  Everyone would grasp to carve up dreams about the netbill

On 12.03.2020 at 18:44, Godivnik9 said:

I find them very polite when it comes to choosing cryptocurrency wallets. Verified wallets, such as my Coinbase wallet in this folder, prefer to own )

Maybe this is often newly launched mobile application crypto wallet becouse this can be my to begin with time listen that kind of wallet additionally parts or all of my companions dont know what kind of wallet is that.

On 13.03.2020 at 01:41, inafboo said:

I am Modern on crypto and I utilize as it were coinebase wallet,I didn't know NEBLIO :Versatile Wallet it's Modern for me if it's not too much trouble let me know points of interest bro

I do not know anything approximately the cloud wallet. I never utilize this wallet. On the off chance that anybody knows how to utilize this wallet, let me know.

On 1/8/2020 at 1:04 PM, btcLover said:

Start trading the nebl coin with a NEBLIO wallet that allows you to store, send and receive the currency only, ie: you need a broker to trade

Link https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.nebl.wallet.android

I don't think it's good wallet. Because there is no market for the coin or price or any news, that means 100% it's fake and scam wallet. I don't say that for bad but i have seen it before with scam rank in trust site. But one thing i need to know it's wallet for the coin only. What about how to buy???? Who to get it??? It's very scam from seeing it. Maybe thanks for the topic

I not used this wallet and never heard about this wallet personally using blockchain wallet since 3 years naver face any problem with blockchain wallet not need other wallets.

I feel that even though Nibley knows nothing about finances, I will be serious about learning about this financially. Now I'm not using this money in any way.