What is the Crypto Currency Effect in the world? - Page 18 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
pakjobhelp

What is the Crypto Currency Effect in the world?

cryptocurrency has a pretty positive effect on the masses.  people have confidence in cryptocurrency because it hasn't let them down quite seriously yet.

3 hours ago, Queen Z said:

In my own understanding, i think crypto currency is having a huge impact on the world economically because most countries around the world are making money through crypto which is changing their financial position, actually. 

@Queen Z

Although the total market cap for the cryptocurrencies are on the rise for a few last months, they are still very less in amount when compared with other assets like EMTIA, or company stocks. But in the future I am quite sure we will reach new milestones in total marketcaps.

• Useful or interesting 1

The cryptocurrency has been very good for many people, for many countries I don't know, because some countries are against it, even banned it, its mining and its use, I see it badly on the part of those countries.

There has been so many changes happening there are so many ways that people are changing their life with the little things we have the work of this process is to bring an new world of change and making sure the old world of \fiat currencies , still exist to avoid making mistakes that can blind you so its important for the new world that we have

I don't think so, crypto currency has effect in the world, it provides us to get better chance for earning money and bitcoins, so I agree with it, its such a facilitated platform also crypto increase

People greed, I am sure

The cryptocurrency effect in the world might be the innovation of atms. We all know that some countries have atms for Bitcoin and if that happens, then we can pay using cryptocurrencies even at malls.

• +3 1

There is a growing amount of people who want to work in the encryption sector and want to make money from it, and the popularity of encryption has risen because of this problem, and more members will also join and be relied on as a primary source of income in the future.

• +1 1

In my openion till 2022 the percentage of unemployed people will decreased due to cryptocurrencies. The main reason for the popularity of cryptocurrencies is that it is quicker, secure and have faster mode. Moreover, anonymity is guaranteed in crypto. Cryptos have also aided online gambling sites to cut down their operational costs considerably. Future of cryptocurrencies is an issue of debate.

Many believe that the digital currencies can affect gold prices, as there are many analyzes that see the reason for the decline in gold prices is the sharp and successive rises of the many cryptocurrency, where many see that bitcoin has become a safe and secure for their capital like gold, so they believe is better to invest in cryptocurrency world than to invest in the gold because crypto will over shadow all other currencies in future and it has started.

On 1/8/2020 at 1:48 AM, Satishmolankar said:

Crypto currency futures will be thw world will use crypto currency and what is popular about is the digital currency and it is not regulated by any government and it use only blockchain technology 

the cryptocurrency will never be held by the governments and the people will only themselves be able to hold it for the future so you are right in this.

On 1/8/2021 at 9:58 AM, milyapsak0901 said:

I see a great future for crypto's, and i think it became famous because of the new corporate investors. This year bitcoin price increase massively and it takes the people's attention. I think this is the main reason why crypto became that famous in this year. I think this year will be  much better year for crypto.

Well said mate, from all indication cryptocurrency is now becoming better as almost all the coins are now appreciating massively. Bitcoins for instance has break the highest record so far. We hope with time, it will always be more better than it was before. Thanks mate, have a great day ahead.

The cryptocurrency has been very good for many people, for many countries I don't know, because some countries are against it, even banned it, its mining and its use, I see it badly on the part of those countries.

There has been so many changes happening there are so many ways that people are changing their life with the little things we have the work of this process is to bring an new world of change and making sure the old world of \fiat currencies , still exist to avoid making mistakes that can blind you so its important for the new world that we have

I don't think so, crypto currency has effect in the world, it provides us to get better chance for earning money and bitcoins, so I agree with it, its such a facilitated platform also crypto increase

People greed, I am sure

The cryptocurrency effect in the world might be the innovation of atms. We all know that some countries have atms for Bitcoin and if that happens, then we can pay using cryptocurrencies even at malls.

On 1/8/2021 at 10:34 AM, joemcgwa said:

The big effect that's I can see in cryptocurrency is that, mostly of people are leaving out the physical jobs and using cryptocurrency as the major source of earning.

Sure the cryptocurremcies world might be destroying the physical world by this way when people will accept cryptocurrencies more than their local jobs. 

• +2 1

My friend I think crypto currency is famous because it is profitable and you're can make money with out capital  it's only needed knowledge and experience and some amount of money after continue you can make good profits 

After the economic crises of 2008, Bitcoin and blockchain appeared and after them appeared a series of projects based on cryptocurrencies that came to revolutionize the financial world creating a new option to counter the crisis created by the excessive and baseless printing of fiat money, Now with the emergence of the pandemic, many have been joining this new system and we have awakened to establish a new economy based on cryptocurrencies. This is the new option that came to save the world, changing their way of thinking and improving their lifestyle.

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

That is easy to answer, the fame that it has both lately and during 2017, is based on the profits that have been generated to its investors compared to the stock market, which although it leaves profits are not comparable with those that the btc has generated , in addition to what blockchain technology means for the economy as we know it.

Well dear mate you have just did a good content. So now i like to told you that crypto will effect the other countries currency because it is very popular and getting day by day fame. Thank you

There are negatives and positives, but since many have dealt with the positive let me focus on the negatives.

• I have seen people quit jobs and even studies because of crypto and not all of them ended up with success.
  • It has paved a way to online gambling which have affected many people and made them addicted losers.
  • It has affected the economy of some coutries
  • It has simplified payments  in the black market.

It is enough my friend, that it is safer away from the banks, less fees in transfer operations, and speed in sending. It is an unfrozen money and you can make huge profits through its movement, in addition to that you can access your money at any moment and withdraw it.

• +2 2

The cryptocurrencies will increase in the future, and they will enter all areas of life, as they are a source of income for many people, and many stores around the world have begun to accept buying and selling through bitcoin. 

Cryptocurrency have been effecting positive in life of human being since it came to know by everyone. It used for many purposes such as earning money, making payment, and sending and receiving payment through digitalism method. It have become very easy and secure way to send your money from your country to another country to your loved ones. It gives many opportunities to earn profit through trading.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Crypto is well known for its opportunities to achieve something.  This is the initial explanation.  To me, like the piles of people employed in crypto, this is the new wave in the state of exchange.This is one of the disadvantages of crypto, because it can be used to buy illegal things or deep web. The most important positive effect is, in my opinion, the possibility of continuous trading and speculation and profit.