Is my mindset correct or wrong? - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Is my mindset correct or wrong?

Bitcoin has not yet accepted by all governments and thats why they will deal with fiat currencies in oil and gold. Thats why even in trading crypto you will not see oil and gold to many brokers but you will see them to all brokers when trading forex with fiat.

Your mindset is correct, bitcoin movement is not in relation with the action of the government, bitcoin is private and it's price depends on demand and supply, so bitcoin has no relation with the government and politics.

spacer.png

On 4/27/2020 at 12:20 AM, Nezar said:

Most countries reject cryptocurrencies because they cannot control or control them, because cryptocurrencies are unstable and decentralized so that countries cannot take a lot of taxes through this currency

Yes I think that you are right and I think tsht it is not great that they are rejecting cryptocurrency to be implemented in their country because they don't want to change the way that the old system works now because they are afraid to the capabilities of cryptocurrencies 

On 1/8/2020 at 8:52 PM, suzuya said:

Your mindset is right, bitcoin won't be affected even if there were conflicts in some country's government. Government doesn't really have nothing to do with the movement or price of bitcoin and other cryptocurrency. I think the price just depends on it's supply and demand.

That's right the price really depends on the demand. 

If there's a thing that may affect it then it should be some crisis or some world problems, government really have no concern in the price. 

I think your opinion is correct as a result of we want to maneuver forward in bitcoin currency crypto therefore we want to line an honest worth for it and do the dealings well. but it doesn't greatly have an effect on bitcoin and continues to grow. it's a currency and also the government’s influence on cryptocurrencies isn't therefore nice. therefore I will say that this bullshit is just concerning the last predictions once they aforesaid that Bitcoin would rise next year before this political move. The mentality is true, Bitcoin won't be affected albeit there's a dispute within the government of some countries.