Is my mindset correct or wrong? - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Is my mindset correct or wrong?

Politics does not want to mix with cryptocurrencies, they do not have any intention of serving it on the other hand, there are other countries who do see the potential of cryptocurrencies and for this reason allow them but it is a constant struggle where many countries do not know what to do because of its situation before cryptocurrencies.

• Useful or interesting 1

My dear friend, I do not think that the movement of cryptocurrencies has anything to do with political events in countries and not to their economic resources such as oil and gas, but rather they move on the basis of supply, demand and investments.

I suspect the way of thinking will be word-perfect. the cost of bitcoin is not very controlled and the cost of bitcoin depends on demand and supply. except for billfold furthermore currencies for which hinge on the federal government

Exact will always depend on the news and events that happen around the world that is why this business is very manipulated and we must always be attentive to all the news that happens because these can modify the market such as a pandemic, social event or some votes such as in this case.

Your mindset is absolutely right. Bitcoin price isn't selected by the government. It is just increases of it own. It increase of its price by its hype. It is jus moving on the base of supply and demand. When people see bitcoin price is increasing it makes a hype and people start investing on bitcoin. 

As now a days American president is changed he has his own policies but politics did not have any effect on the value crypto currency so don't worry this will not change your opinion is also good but that's my opinion i respect your opinions

Allah's plans are better than us !

All social events that involve many people both in the investments of each person or when there are many movements, either at Christmas or an election, the market always changes and that is why cryptocurrencies can be in motion at those times.

Your mindset is really right and verily possible to be. Your conscience is actually giving you the certainty of the possibility.

The more an economy of the country is going low, the more the possibility of the rise of the digital currencies will fall.

I think that's how it works.

Hello dear friend, I am agree your post about Bitcoin movement, Bitcoin price always moves up and downs and now Bitcoin price crossed 40k. I say Bitcoin price will go 1,00,000 usd in the futures, so we can still buy the Bitcoin.

Your thinking is correct, that Bitcoin is not regulated by the government, but it is possible that you are affected by it because it is possible that many whales in this field are selling a lot of bitcoin to get money for some reason in this situation so the price of Bitcoin changes, but also this is not a main reason for the change in the price Currency The currency is decentralized.

• +5 1

Cryptocurrency is like any other trade, the price of a certain coin increase when there is high demand on it nd the high demand comes from the need of traders to use this coin in some services, take Bitcoin for example the demand on it is increasing because people are convinced that it is a safe financial resort, and Ethereum is also increasing because it is used in transactions.

I doubt the way of thinking would be word-perfect. The price of Bitcoin is not very much regulated and the price of Bitcoin depends on demand and supply. In addition to the billfold the currency for which the federal government is involved

There is always an impact on cryptocurrencies because of the news that is issued, and you can link the news to a price change. This is normal, but news plays a role, but it is not entirely.

I do not think so, my friend, everything is related to each other and any influences in the political or economic field will constitute a change in the path of Bitcoin and other currencies, especially since the former president was exposed to the upward movement of Bitcoin while rumors about the new president that he is supporting it

You are right and good ,because you set a good mind on this thing. So it good ,but friend i think political not affect the bitcoin and cryptocurrency.  So due to different factor such as demand and supply.  And some economic issue is the reason to change in price. But it can be right if government are not taking right decisions about economic then it effect on any thing which is valuable. 

You really have a very optimal way of thinking and with great plans, I can congratulate you for the mature way of thinking that you have, but I will give you my opinion people my dear companion.

Bitcoin is a completely decentralized entity and no organization or government can influence it, for this reason you do not have to worry about anything, the fixed price of bitcoin is established by its fame and volume of purchase and sale of this same in the market, so you must be very clear about this in order to continue with your excellent mentality.

• +1 1

You are right my friend. Bitcoin and cryptocurrency do not leave any country with a bad economy. Every country faces bad taste because of account flaws. And as if we were talking about bitcoin, what weight is there, no cryptocurrency whose price fluctuates with a lot of speed. This happens only because of its limited supply. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

According to my knowledge in your mind set is good because the movement of the Bitcoin is is global in these days in the world everyone want to invest in the Bitcoin due to high price of the Bitcoin so this is a big chance to get the good profit

• +2 1

the economic and political situations also affect the keep currency because people make investments on the basis of these developments that is why these can change the future of cryptocurrency as well

Yes dear friend you've said right. The btc is often influenced by any of the political activity. As you said about American president and btc takes the advantage to stabilize itself. This is absolutely right that btc is affected by any of these activities. 

yes you are right bro and your information is very valuable for me and all other users who are working on it and are much and more profitable and from this real based learning program because I also advised to all member to keep well communication to their senior and always ask this solution of your problem while during working on it because there are many people who are very conscious to join different online earning site but most of them don't know how to work on it and how to gain a better protection from this real base URL in program because when your reputation will be increased then you will Fame in the hole marking and your profit will also increases so it is the best way to keep well connection to their seniors

I think your mindset is correct but to be specific about the current rise of cryptocurrencies is because of retailers moving their funds into cryptocurrencies.

Yes, your words are correct, Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency, it has nothing to do with governments, we have seen wars and economic crises, despite all this bitcoin today reaching a new peak, things like oil and gold, of course, are affected by international policies.

• +1 1

I think that this is just a coincidence, and even if such news had an effect on cryptocurrencies, this effect would not be very significant, cryptocurrencies are going through a great boom, so I do not advise you to distract yourself with such news, try to focus on the market more.

I don't think that bad sayings of president can impacts on fall and down on currency and you are right by oil resources one country can improve its currency rates.