Is my mindset correct or wrong? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Is my mindset correct or wrong?

Yeah you are correct bitcoin will not get impacted by the politics but other thing gets impacted by bitcoin. Bitcoin is decentralized coin all are owner of their own coin, no one crontrols it. But it is controlled by itself by the demand and supply of the coin in the market.

Your opinions and suspect thinking is not right about bitcoin and whole crypto market because nothing value of trump if he personality not believe on blockchain technology then why their government don't banned to this market. Why this is happening now. 

• +2 1

people might argue that with politic problems when the oil drops in value the USD would also drop, which in turn can affect the Gold prices, and people might see that as an opportunity to get bitcoin instead of Gold

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

It seems to me that the cryptocurrency is not affected by world facts, but most of all by the demand of the world's population! That is, oil plays a large role in many currency exchange rates, but for bitcoin itself, it does not have any meaning.

• +1 1

I think you are wrong, my friend, that politics controls any area of this life, whether it is economic, scientific, artistic or any other field, and it is natural that any global event political affect the prices of cryptocurrencies, whether they rise or fall

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I don't think political affairs affect the price of Bitcoin except if it is related to economic crisis there Bitcoin do get affected just like during covid 19 when world economy nearly shutdown the price of Bitcoin fall very low.

If we make a comparison between the movement of gold, the Dow Jones and Bitcoin, we will find that they are somewhat similar, and this is what makes traders link the direction of movement of Bitcoin to the rest of the markets, and there may be a link of a psychological type such as the psychological factor for traders in the three markets But practically there is no link and the main control in this market is liquidity, acquisition, supply and demand.

• +2 1

BTC and other Crypto currencies movements, rising or falling is geared by some significant external factors such demand and supplies, whales effect and others. Crypto is a systematic program project that has nothing to do with politics directly but indirectly it's may be affected by decision taken by government in trying to impose tax or control the currency.

• +1 1

Cryptocurrency will not affect the economic of any country as long as they make it a centralized and by that they can as well earn some tax in return from traders who make any transaction, so I don't think it has anything to do with with politics but it is the problem of the leaders of the nation's since the cannot regulate the price of bitcoin in the market.

• Useful or interesting 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You are actually right about this because bitcoin has nothing to do with politics and it value only depends on supply and demand in the market. So we should always ignore any news outside Cryptocurrency world because they sometimes have impact on the value leading some people to lose.

Yes my mind is upset because I heard crypto talk should have started payment but up to now they just extended starting payment time without not welcome reason

I agree with your opinion, bitcoin might not be affected by any kind of political movement of the USA. Its true that the usa currency is a vital important part of the world finance but btc is a non-centralize financial system. But the political issue can effect the financial system. 

Yes your mindset is correct you know the price of even every currency isn't make by any human it's depends on the markets when more people are demanding for Bitcoin so the price already goes up when it becomes higher so the Bitcoin holder earn more..

• Useful or interesting 1

Oil is not connected to bitcoin but other markets are as the technology stock market and the nasdaq so looking at nasdaq movement and the future markets help us understand a lot about bitcoins movement. Although what happens now is not that it will keep happening for ever. It can always change and bitcoin can keep rising with stocks not.

• +3 1

I think politics effect cant efforts in crypto world as the stock market depend on trading volume of btc and supply too Which fix the btc price daily.. Only the  effect of global like war and serious virus etc can lead the btc price go down.. You might see the corona effect of this world that make crypto currency go down              

• +1 1
  • +2 2

Its important to really work as hard its really be good to really be sure that we are working as hard and put together everything in its perfect perspective, we need to really be sure that we stand strong. its really important to really know what is happening. 

Its good to really look very good  and be sure that we are able to really create everything perfectly for us. Its really good we are able to balance everything perfectly. fundamentals do not really work as perfectly on bitcoin or any other financial  tools

• +3 1

You are actually right, you can relate this cryptocurrency coins to stocks. The more people gets interested the more they will be willingly invest to the cryptocurrency coin. The events that is happening now is actually why the bitcoin is drastically sropping down because of the labor being halt that makes most of all of the nations economy to be halted as well which is actually predictable because of the issue about this virus. The bitcoin actually risen up in sometime when there is still the pandemic maybe because people could still affor to invest but now that the economy is starting to ache I guess the value of bitcoin also drops for other individuals who cannot afford to do so.

• +1 1

On 1/8/2020 at 1:16 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

This day bitcoin has good movement but I see many people related this moment with global politic event, such as about USA president that suspected doing something bad. From this reason create negative impact into USD and giving bitcoin chance to fix his value. So far I know only currency and primary commodity ( oil ) will get impact if something bad happen in politic, I don't see any relation with bitcoin. Crypto movement only can moving by development program, economic issues and event. Is my mindset correct or wrong, give me your opinion please.

I disagree with you, bitcoin price is not affected by weakening fiat or political currencies or even global crisis. The price of bitcoin depends on the crypto market according to the demand and stock in the market, bitcoin is decentralized crypto so no one controls it.

Your mindset is oviusly right because it is not happening with bitcoin. bitcoin is private and its price did not fixed by government. so i support you  

Supply and demand is the one that affects the cryptocurrency price. As you can see the most popular cryptocurrency which is bitcoin has the highest price meaning it is in demand. Many investors invest in this cryptocurrency. Yeah you mindset is correct.

For your attitude, you need to realize that why the administration is not controlling it and why and they need to do because it is a computerized cash government need to stable it and they are not getting charges that are the thing that needs to direct it

• +2 1

individuals strength disagree that with unscrupulous harms as the lubricate drops in estimate the USD would furthermore drop, which in good turn know how to fake the Gold prices, and make somewhere your home strength spot that as an occasion to persuade bitcoin as an alternative of it support. 

• +2 1

I think the price of bitcoin is not affected by any politics in a country. The price of bitcoin fluctuates depending on market demand, if there is a lot of demand, the price of bitcoin will increase and vice versa. Currently the price of bitcoin is gradually increasing, despite the global economic crisis but the cryptocurrency market is not so affected, bitcoin prices have actually increased and the market continues to go green.

• +5 1

link of a psychological type such as the psychological factor for traders, this is a preferred place for investment for some people

• +1 1

We have same mind set. I do think bitcoin can do anything about government because bitcoin is private and its prices is not depended to the government. I think there is no connection and no war between bitcoin and politics. Since bitcoin, moving by itself. I think bitcoin it is not the reason of how the politics movement

• +1 1