About my Btc balance - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jesoy

About my Btc balance

3 hours ago, saradz said:

there are many fears of non-payment, and this will affect the forum negatively.

That's good one and I really admire the point your raise

@saradz how ever we should bear with them everything will soon be fix, probably the consistent declining effect of talk coin will also be curtail.

The problem has occured again. BTC has been  stucked. I don't know what is the reason. Maybe the authority are working on it. Hope the problem will be solved soon. We will be able to transfer the BTC into balanace soon.

On 1/8/2020 at 8:53 AM, Jesoy said:

I have my payment already but i can't transfer it to my btc balance. I just keep on pressing the Send to my btc balance but nothing happens. Do they have a minimum requirement for transfer of balances.? 

@Jesoy yeah my dear friend this button is stored by the organization of the crypto talk. My dear friend when crypto talks stop this button they start their process to clean illegal accounts and also scammers from our website don't worry about this you will collect your balance after some days. 💞💕🥰

The problem has been resolved, because I also experience same problem of sending my cryptotalk campaign btc to balance, but as at yesterday evening I was able to send it to balance. 

This was actually happening, and therefore the reason for this is often that the wallet for the location is empty, the cash are going to be added from the moderators, and therefore the payment will return normally, so you are doing not worry again and you've got to still participate in good topics.

the minimum requirement for transfer is 10000 satoshi = 0.00010000 btc, about the problem it is normal it will solve soon don't worry .

• +2 1

I actually haven't acquired my satoshis on this cryptotalk crusade as of here now, so don't think a lot about the issue. Be that as it may, I have learned such specialized issues are typical.

I think everyone is facing this problem.So we should wait for explanation from the forum or from someone who is senior and know all the rules and regulations.So that we can understand clearly.

Edited by Saman Ghaffar

There is no limit for transferring btc balance to main yobit balance. This problem sometimes happens when the cleaning process of this forum starting. It also may happen if you break any rules then the moderators block your payment. So try again after sometimes or contact to any moderators                

You don't take tension about this my dear friend because btc account belance will be end so btc belance again full and you easily send his BTC in his yobit balance... But this process is complete in one week...

My dear friend I am able to transfer my BTC.  I haven't had any problems like you. I don't know exactly why you have this problem. Maybe it's a new problem.  I suggest you contact the people who support the forum. Thank you.

I dont have any idea .I want to say that it becomes a temporary problem and after a few days it settles automatically. The same thing happened to me. Then after a few days it healed automatically so there is no need to worry.

Iam beginner So i don't know much about it but i have read the posts of many members that they are facing the same problem.I think is technical issues just keep working everything will be Ok...

Edited by Shefeena

I am new and I don't know much about it but I have read the posts of many members that they are facing the same problem I think they have disabled button for some days and they will enable its own don't need to worry about it.

I think that the button helping disabled and it is not the first time it had a disabled many times before also to clean the forum from the scammers. 

I have read this information in the post of a senior.

So don't need to be very about it will be fixed soon.

Yobit is a very reliable platform that I think is some kind of maintenance or technical failure Or according to the participation of members to refill the wallet of the platform with currencies, but the payment will undoubtedly continue

I think you don't have to worry about this. Base on opinion and understanding every members of this forum are facing the same problem. But I think its technical issues just keep working everything will be OK.

On 1/8/2020 at 9:37 AM, Alejandro01x said:

I already have the answer, the portfolio has no funds and will be replenished in the next 48 hours, so we just have to continue doing post as usual and be pending.

Screenshot_20200107-233415.png

Thank you for chatting YoBit official chat and sharing this information.but I don't seems that issue. If I face that issue in futures I will contact Yobit administration

Hello, normally I think that there is an amount of funds from Yobit with Cryptotalk to do the btc distributions, but don't worry, this normally lasts a short time and you can send more funds.

Hi dear Dear, this issue is not only with you, it is also with many members here. The reason for this is that maybe there is a little problem in the youbuit, if we are not getting change money then we should wait for it. Dear my openion is that I get the payment for the post which is also like 

in Bitcoin or in Tok token there is no minimum balance that you can transfer to the main balance but sometimes if they stop paying all the members because they are doing some work on the site so you should wait until the payment is open again

I think this is a common problem but i don't think it's important. I think they're refilling the pool for paying us. I learn that this can happened sometimes but everything will be fine inside 1 week. You shouldn't worry about it and don'T stop making posts because you'll regret it after they fix this problem.

• +3 1

sometimes we are facing this case and we will receive our earning of bitcoin, it's not a problem because you can send your bitcoin in the next few days, just be patient,