Will Yo token over take bitcoin? - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

Will Yo token over take bitcoin?

Bitcoin is the head of crypto currency so yo coin will take a long period to overcome because we can not predict the future happening and nothing is impossible in life so we can't say that yo will not over come bitcoin but it will take a long period of time to overcome.

6 hours ago, Cleaner said:

@Jaafar Fahad Hassan..vmining is a type of mining.  And yobit called it vmining.  However, they use yo tokens to increase the power of this mining.  But now I am in loss by turning on vmining.  However, we are getting Minex coins by mining. The price of which has come down a lot now.

@Cleaner thanks for the explanation about vmining,it unfortunate,and the price of minex just keeps dumping since about a week now, I am just wondering how you will recover your loss, am sorry about that mate

10 minutes ago, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

@Cleaner thanks for the explanation about vmining,it unfortunate,and the price of minex just keeps dumping since about a week now, I am just wondering how you will recover your loss, am sorry about that mate

@Jaafar Fahad Hassan...Minex coins have been very dumped for over a week.  However, dumping these coins means that miners of all ranks now get a lot more Minex coins.  As a result, everyone is selling these coins every day.  However, the price of this coin will increase, but it is a matter of time. When this mining is stopped, I think the price of this coin will increase a lot.  So it would be better to hold the coin now.

8 minutes ago, Cleaner said:

@Jaafar Fahad Hassan...Minex coins have been very dumped for over a week.  However, dumping these coins means that miners of all ranks now get a lot more Minex coins.  As a result, everyone is selling these coins every day.  However, the price of this coin will increase, but it is a matter of time. When this mining is stopped, I think the price of this coin will increase a lot.  So it would be better to hold the coin now.

It will be a wise idea to hold, am sure the minex coin is dumping Everytime because of high rate of sale, and definitely if the mining stops, by then there won't be frequent sale, am pretty sure the price will pump. Endure to hold mate

On 1/8/2020 at 7:58 AM, pakjobhelp said:

The market indicators show the price charts and coins demand create a new price and the new investor comes and invest in these type of crypto currency coins then price of goes up due to increasing the demand and increasing the number of purchaser.

If the investment in the YO coin than the BTC and the peoples will start to use of YO coin like as the BTC than the YO coin price is high than the BTC and peoples will use the YO coin just.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/7/2020 at 10:51 PM, kingsbtc said:

Will Yo token over take bitcoin? The way I am seeing it now, I think that is what is about to happen

Only time will tell, it is difficult to have better cryptocurrencies than btc and eth, this is due to their high popularity and volume, they have an incredible demand and little by little they are improving considering this is very difficult.

Yo token is second in price after Bitcoin. But it's not going to cross BTC ever because the price gap of Bitcoin and other currencies is huge and bitcoin still have largest trade volume among all cryptocurrencies.

• Useful or interesting 1

I don't think that yo token will never over take bitcoin as it is not even known by many people and it is not as valuable as bitcoin plus it doesnt have that many users even on the yobit platform.

Nothing, and I say nothing will beat Bitcoin,
If we want to assume that this happens, we might think in Ethereum and not YO.
Bitcoin is the basis of crypto, so no currency can take it off the throne.

• +1 1

On 1/7/2020 at 10:51 PM, kingsbtc said:

Will Yo token over take bitcoin? The way I am seeing it now, I think that is what is about to happen

I do not think that it actually happens BTC, which is the second most popular in the world, does not have even half the volume of BTC, so I think that this is currently far from happening.

• +1 1

That will never happen just simply because it's a token and its price is less valuable than bitcoin.

Also there are better technologies using Bitcoin rather than those tokens.

Tokens are purely for their own exchanges to be used at and have no projects around it.

Not to mention that Yobit tokens are always growing upon release but later losing value.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

Yo token is a very good projects which have good price but that dosent means it will over take the bitcoin. Bitcoin will continue to retain it position and be the king of all other altcoin. 

Yo token is actually yobit coun and right now yo coin price is around .these types of crypto currency coins then price of gies up due to increase the demand and intending .

Tokens are good ,to me are very flat for me .it has less useres demand in the world market .bitcoin will continue to retain it position and be the king of all other altcoin .so bitcoin can't be replaced by any crypto .

It is impossible for yo coin to be better than bit coin don't you have the information about bitcoin it is the coin with high volume and a lot of people prefer it far better than yo coin because of its value 

Yo token is a very good token. No one understood that yo token will come to this stage but if we compare it with btc, btc will be ahead.Because Bitcoin is a very old cryptocurrency But the yo token is new so it will take a long time to get acquainted. The demand for bitcoin is much higher but the demand for yo token is not like btc.

The Marketplace index gives you a suggestion by creating an innovative price by creating a innovative price as well as a new shareholder.Bits first see how stable and how many days are increasing because each currency downs believes in BTC and below investors believe that it believes that BTC and below.

It is not possible. There are many strong currency.  Now yo token is 0.09660.  That means around 2600 usd and bitcoin is 27000 usd.  We can see the huge difference of price. 

My friend everyone buys yo currencies, using bitcoin, is a great currency, precious and good for trading, it is famous and well supported, but I do not think that this currency will advance on bitcoin, because bitcoin is the most famous and not the highest price and the oldest it's favorite. 

• +2 1

YO token is a good coin but i don,t think so that YO token will cross the BTC this time because this time BTC price is high so much and the YO token price is low and may be in future YO token cross the BTC price.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Anything can happen in the crypto world because nothing can be determined or controlled. It depends on the attitude of the people. Any kind of prediction in the future comes to the relevant token. People go towards yo tokens and it can go to any extent. If we are running on reality it is a big difference between bitcoin and yo tokens so there is a long process to overcome bitcoin. 

I never believed that Yo Taken would surpass Bitcoin.  Because the market price of Yo token and the demand of world market is much lower than that of Bitcoin.  Moreover, trading or investing through Bitcoin is much more profitable than Yo token.  So Yo token can never surpass Bitcoin.

How could an exchange token, listed only in Yobit could ever overtake Bitcoin, my friend? That would be a dream. And the last time I checked it's price analysis chart, it is on a bearish trend and I think if Yobit does not do a campaign about it soon, it will not do well in short or mid term.

• Useful or interesting 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Maybe yes  or maybe not what is the future of any currency or any thing we can't imagine but if some people are gathered and start trading with mondren and right ideas maybe that guys create it's name but in my opinion this is not best because by this way we can't create a trend and bitcoin is a trend at this time. 

On 1/8/2020 at 8:51 AM, kingsbtc said:

If you look to yo token back  ground then ofcourse  its history  is same like bitcoin because yo token pumped  from 10 cent to 2k usd within a night  mean fast movement ..  By the way, yo token  still not getting huge popularity  like bitcoin  or like another  altcoin as well see no huge price movement ..  So its hard for you to pump  so

• +1 1