Student's Earning bitcoin - Page 28 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jesoy

Student's Earning bitcoin

Around me in my country there's not as big interest in that field more precisely in academic spheres.

It's just about the time.

I'm not surprised that one of the best ways for students to make money right now is cryptocurrency. Because it is cryptocurrency that allows everyone to make money, not just students. Students are better off because they spend less time and get good money. Many students even make their own projects.

On 1/8/2020 at 03:52, Black_Sword said:

Yes it's a big help for the students this crypto currency as a extra income. Just like you I'm also a student, I'm using the Crypto currency to pay some school requirements because I need to help my parents so I don't like to ask more money if I can pay using the coins.

I do that too. Now I am in my first year. And for example, during breaks or right in the classroom, I can deal with cryptocurrency. I can just spend a little time looking at the courses and my cryptocurrencies during the lesson. It helps me earn money that I can spend and not ask for money from the parent.

For the students in a great help to work by internet, the cryptos have helped us in many things, since I was studying and now with a fixed job I continue working by the web, it gives me much more money to work by the digital media that in a conventional work

For me, as a student, this is one of the main types of earnings. in my spare time from studying at the Institute, I have been studying trading and have been understanding the crypto world for about two years. I'm always short of money and don't think about how to live for the next scholarship. I am happy that in the 21st century we have such an opportunity. Earn money without even having a job

Hello friend, I would like to learn more about Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, it would help me a lot to continue meeting objectives.

In most higher institution the rate of poor students are higher than the rich. And in school you have a lot of need ranging from school fee to house rent to food. The most of it is project in school and buying text books and materials to use for school. So I think a student who has something doing will be able to take care of some of this needs. And BTC is a good idea to invest in.

I'm a third world dude so stuff like people paying or living entirely out of bitcoin farming or getting free coins it's not as unusual as one might think here hell I know a few people that thrive thanks to sites similar to this one or by farming and most of the people that do so are students probably because they are ones with highest chance to learn on stuff like this by virtue of their living situation but long info dump aside I think this one of the better ways for students to earn cash of their own even if it takes a little bit of effort to get started.

On 7/1/2020 at 19:41, Jesoy said:

Soy estudiante y te compartiré la ayuda de bitcoins en mis estudios. Tenemos muchos proyectos que realizar, pagos más complicados, pero comencé a ganar estos bitcoins antes de nuestros pagos y realmente gané dinero y cuando lo retiré, lo usé para pagar los pagos impagos. Bueno, no puedo pagar la matrícula con él, pero la pequeña cantidad de pagos es realmente un sí si usa bitcoins. Esto es realmente cierto y ahora lo estoy ganando. Les digo a mis compañeros de clase que también ganen bitcoins porque en nuestra generación estamos más expuestos a las criptomonedas y deberíamos estar agradecidos de que lo estamos usando como un ingreso extra o incluso como un subsidio.

Excellent for you, I am 20 years old and I am also a student, I have invested some money in cryptocurrencies, for example I bought BNB around $ 15 and I recently sold, that has helped me pay the rent of my room in the city and some domestic services.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

On 1/7/2020 at 7:41 PM, Jesoy said:

I am  a student and I will share to you the help of bitcoins in my studies. We have many projects to have, more complicated payments but i started earning this bitcoins before our payments and i really earned money and when i withdaw it, i used it in paying the unpaid payments . Well, i can't pay the tuition with it but the small amount of payments is really a yes if you use bitcoins. This is really true and now i am currently earning it. I tell my classmates to earn bitcoins too because in our generation we are more exposed in cryptocuerencies and we should be thankful that we are using it as an extra income or even allowance.

estoy viviendo en la mejor epoca de la historia de la humanidad donde estoy ganango dinero sin salir de casa, gracias a bitcoin se expandio mas las formas de ganar dinero con proyectos como cryptotalk y si buscas mas maneras podras vivir de esto.

On 1/7/2020 at 7:41 PM, Jesoy said:

I am  a student and I will share to you the help of bitcoins in my studies. We have many projects to have, more complicated payments but i started earning this bitcoins before our payments and i really earned money and when i withdaw it, i used it in paying the unpaid payments . Well, i can't pay the tuition with it but the small amount of payments is really a yes if you use bitcoins. This is really true and now i am currently earning it. I tell my classmates to earn bitcoins too because in our generation we are more exposed in cryptocuerencies and we should be thankful that we are using it as an extra income or even allowance.

I am living in the best time in the history of humanity where I am I earn money without leaving home, thanks to bitcoin, the ways of making money with projects like cryptotalk expanded more and if you look for more ways you can live from this.

On 1/8/2020 at 04:44, Alejandro01x said:

I did something similar in high school, I shared ideas or ways to make money online, some people called me crazy and others even paid for their studies making money in faucets haha

I did that in high school too, but not only that. I invited my classmates to participate in the distribution as referrals. Many people agreed with me. Even once, my whole class participated in the token distribution. There was a conference on trade.

Am a student too my friend. And am referred by a friend of mine. But after joining this forum am started to feel do much comfortable and friendly environment already. And i think am going to last for long time here...

On 1/7/2020 at 8:52 PM, Andrewg420 said:

Indeed this site is an excellent way to make additional income as you also gain a lot of knowledge about bitcoin whenever you interact with the forum, the money may not be that much but it can indeed help you out a lot, maybe it can serve as your allowance. 

Remember to read up on the rules to avoid getting your account banned and try to enjoy your time on the forum.

Thank you very much for the information I will take it into account to be able to verify well the sites where it entered to make my exchanges and to be able to verify my products to be able to verify my bitcoins, what do we need to know at this time.

As a student you can do allot if you really make it or you have allot in store. With your earning you can help your parent in paying your school fee or any other means to provide for and that's a great help to them and you. 

2 hours ago, velasco19 said:

Excellent for you, I am 20 years old and I am also a student, I have invested some money in cryptocurrencies, for example I bought BNB around $ 15 and I recently sold, that has helped me pay the rent of my room in the city and some domestic services.

You always have to study my friend, congratulations, I studied emarketing courses with more 4 years and now cryptocurrencies and marketing and trading courses we always have to learn something new in this life I learned a lot about cryptocurrencies

I'm glad that's the way it is, taking an interest in the crypto world and making some profit is great to keep up with and get excited about the topic.

I am not a student but also thanks to cryptos and I have been able to pay my bills, I have not earned millions but it has helped me to pay many things such as electricity, water rent, etc. and thanks to a friend from Venezuela I entered this great World of cryptos. Success for all God bless you

On 1/7/2020 at 9:41 PM, Jesoy said:

For students who have decided to invest in cryptocurrencies it has been of great help since they get extra money and thus can pay for their studies

Bitcoin aims for equitable decentralization that is not manipulated by any financial institution. Everyone can own Bitcoin without breaking the law

Investing in cryptocurrencies can be a good alternative to earn income for university students since most do not have the necessary time to dedicate themselves to another activity that generates income, and these earnings can be of great help to pay for their own studies.

8 hours ago, huyhoang287 said:

I did something similar in high school, I shared ideas or ways to make money online, some people called me crazy and others even paid for their studies making money in faucets haha

•  
Although many talk about cryptocurrencies, others do not know this world or have not been interested, perhaps that is why they called you crazy

When I was a student - I didn't know about cryptotrading... I think, that year people only start to speak about bitcoin as a something new thing

I consider that this world of Cryptocurrencies is an opportunity for those who want to undertake in the digital world, I have learned a lot with the little time that I have been in the digital world. For me this has become a blessing and I want to learn much more.