Student's Earning bitcoin - Page 27 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jesoy

Student's Earning bitcoin

On 08.01.2020 at 09:38, mrking049 said:

Students can involved to earn Bitcoin. It's an easy process to earning Bitcoin by student. Cryptotalk is also best source of earning for students. Crypto currency is part time job for Students.

I believe that although this forum is a way to earn money, but it should not turn into a job for anyone. Just help other people and the income will come to you.

Hello!! Where are you studying? It is always good to learn from people who know about bitcoin and about cryptocurrency trading, sometimes it is difficult for me to get a good entry to be able to trade, because I study many techniques, I try to follow the patterns of the charts, but sometimes the market behaves in a very strange way to how it should. I have also seen many YouTube videos where some professional traders can lose money, I would like to know if I can go to study with you or it is simply that with your friends you teach for a fee because all the time I am looking for where I can learn a little more!

On 08.01.2020 at 08:20, kamalnewaz said:

Yes,students are involving to earn bitcoin,its a great opportunity for them,also its a source if income for them as early age i think,so all time students are welcome to earn bitcoin.            

I think so too. Students often need additional income, however, age can often be an obstacle. Cryptocurrency has no restrictions, so it is suitable as a good income for students.

heads up man the future is bright you have done the first step just keep up the pace with others rewards come after the hardest work

• +5 1

although you can say this is effective well not for everyone sadly. well you know people sometimes are too scared to invest their own money just for something, though if you get profit it can help but you know the down effects are there to so if you lose it its a big problem to deal with anyway.

I am also a student, and could advise you to save money from your scholarship and invest it in bitcoin. Indeed, due to the fact that this coin is very volatile in the cryptocurrency market, you can easily earn several hundred dollars a month.

Given that students usually do not have a lot of money, then yes, cryptocurrencies can be used mainly only to pay for small purchases, and with the help of a crypt it is quite possible to pay for expensive goods.

Когда сидишь в собраньях шумных,

Язык пылает и горит;

Но люди делятся на умных и тех,

Кто много говорит.

(с) И. Губерман.

Students should be well kown about crypto and they have to use it with their practical life. There are many free resources available in our Internet.  Me as a student I have to learn about cryoto because of future currency  is for crypto currency. We have to earn crypto for secure our future.

Edited by tanim22

Bitcoin is really a good thing for everyone, you can earn so much money from cryptocurrency trading and investment. You also earn so much from this wonderful forum. 

thank you friend for sharing your project with us I would also dedicate myself to mining btc but I don't know how to mine it

An American student wanted not to study school because his family wanted him to be rich, he said, read. The boy received 1000 usd btc, which was 12 usd each and became rich. Now, having a btc at today's price, the student is considered rich

I support this idea as a student. I think crypto sphere is at least interesting to explore, and the more experience you have, the more chances for earning money you will have in the future. Learning something new never ends up as a bad idea, except if it was really bad idea...

It is true that cryptocurrencies are a help for students since it does not take a lot of time and you earn very well for example, let's say that a student has to study for an exam and there is a contest on twitter, he does the twitter thing and does not take away two minutes and you can arrange the studies separately from a phone it can be done and as I say it does not take a lot of time, which is excellent for students

As for me, the learning of bitcoin must be in primary school.

People from small age must know that there is another way - not to go to the factory or to the McDonalds to earn pocket money.

I think this website is really good for learning and earning, indeed. I'm glad this platform exists because at least for me it was very helpful and i got to know a lot of things.

Good evening. Usually a student does not have a lot of free money, so I would recommend starting with airdrops and then trading with the right skill.

In South America, payments with cryptocurrencies are not yet implemented in an "official" way, it is still in the process of adapting to it, but as a student it would greatly facilitate the student process as such since it would be extra income that helps / motivates to continue the educational process

did not understand anything, are you offered to pay for your studies with bitcoins? or on the contrary, you pay for your studies with bitcoins?

Я считаю эта статья очень полезна новичкам моего уровня не имеющие основную работу или просто безработным, отличный шанс заработать, не успускайте момент, всем удачи!

Yes students can also earn bitcoin in various exchanges, even they are the youths they will love the crypto because crypto is risky as fuck and peoples earn huge and even losses.

Students are youngsters they can take risks and can invest in crypto