Student's Earning bitcoin - Page 29 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jesoy

Student's Earning bitcoin

What a good story and by being brave to share it openly with your schoolmates, little by little you are showing that. bitcoin is synonymous with financial freedom.                                                  

23 minutes ago, giann said:

I have not been able to earn bitcoin, I would like to be able to invest in cryptocurrencies, but I still do not have the capital nor have I analyzed where to invest, what do you recommend?

I am in the same situation as you. I would like to learn to make investments and the use and management of virtual currencies, if you have any video that can help me, I gladly accept it. as if I know something I will share it

It is interesting what you say today we are very exposed to the world of cryptocurrencies and that is something that students should take advantage of since cyptomonets are becoming more everyday and more normal every day and for a student it is profitable to earn money with this. way, as it reduces the monthly burden of your expenses.

16 minutes ago, dkelly27 said:

I consider that this world of Cryptocurrencies is an opportunity for those who want to undertake in the digital world, I have learned a lot with the little time that I have been in the digital world. For me this has become a blessing and I want to learn much more.

It will undoubtedly be the virtual currency of the future, it really promises a lot and it is only a matter of informing us very well about the use and handling of said currency. this comes to update the economy.

2 minutes ago, ad1123 said:

It is interesting what you say today we are very exposed to the world of cryptocurrencies and that is something that students should take advantage of since cyptomonets are becoming more everyday and more normal every day and for a student it is profitable to earn money with this. way, as it reduces the monthly burden of your expenses.

Exactly, how financial aid is too good. not to mention that it is only a matter of giving you a little of our free time to be able to enjoy your benefits that are undoubtedly too favorable. It is the currency of the future and from today that is already beginning to be seen from the present

28 minutes ago, arthur3 said:

What a good story and by being brave to share it openly with your schoolmates, little by little you are showing that. bitcoin is synonymous with financial freedom.                                                  

18 minutes ago, negocios123777 said:

So is! Too bad that in my time cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin did not exist. It can generate extra income and you can pay part of your studies. It's like getting a scholarship.

Exactly, how financial aid is too good. not to mention that it is only a matter of giving you a little of our free time to be able to enjoy your benefits that are undoubtedly too favorable. It is the currency of the future and from today that is already beginning to be seen from the present

At the moment I would like to raise enough capital with my investments in crypts to be able to live off that capital through passive income. I am excited to learn more about the cryptic world in a freer and more independent way and also to be able to support my family and loved ones!

As far as I know , especially in Asia, many students have blockchain projects that start developing at the early stages of training, and after training they implement their project as a startup. Students are attracted by sponsors, launch an aggressive marketing company, and implement their projects in life. Therefore I believe that thanks to blockchain students have a good opportunity to launch a modern product that can bring them income in cryptocurrency

This is really cool, man. You do study projects at the university and get coins for it. You always have motivation in reserve to study at the university and explore the world of cryptocurrencies. Unfortunately, in my poor region, such innovations will not be soon.

Yes , this forum could help students very much in fact they don’t have to lose much time working outside to get money for help them to buy their necessaries especially for the university residents , in order they get money easily with responding to topics and giving their ideas this could help them in their studies too 

Student gain knowledge about bitcoin ,whenever you make a post on forum you earns something the money may not be much but it will go a long  way to help you, i will encourage all students to embrace it.

On 7/1/2020 at 20:41, Jesoy said:

Soy estudiante y te compartiré la ayuda de bitcoins en mis estudios. Tenemos muchos proyectos que realizar, pagos más complicados, pero comencé a ganar estos bitcoins antes de nuestros pagos y realmente gané dinero y cuando lo retiré, lo usé para pagar los pagos impagos. Bueno, no puedo pagar la matrícula con él, pero la pequeña cantidad de pagos es realmente un sí si usa bitcoins. Esto es realmente cierto y ahora lo estoy ganando. Les digo a mis compañeros de clase que también ganen bitcoins porque en nuestra generación estamos más expuestos a las criptomonedas y deberíamos estar agradecidos de que lo estamos usando como un ingreso extra o incluso como un subsidio.

It is a great help, this generates passive income and if you have to invest it is much easier to study and then finish the day reviewing faucets, ptc and mined which little by little keep us alive while we study.

You are right, I am a student and I generate bitcoin with faucets etc, and I have earned some money, but my colleagues do not know bitcoin because they are afraid of losing everything and that is why they do not want to know that, others if others do not, that is personal

Yes, it is a good earning bitcoin from a young age, for my part I am just entering this world and I would like to make money from a young age

I am also a student. As a student I think crypto currency is the best way of earn money in the world for a student . I am extremely very glad that in your student years you went so far as to start making money in crypto sphere, because you have much more free time for this.

On 1/7/2020 at 9:41 PM, Jesoy said:

I am  a student and I will share to you the help of bitcoins in my studies. We have many projects to have, more complicated payments but i started earning this bitcoins before our payments and i really earned money and when i withdaw it, i used it in paying the unpaid payments . Well, i can't pay the tuition with it but the small amount of payments is really a yes if you use bitcoins. This is really true and now i am currently earning it. I tell my classmates to earn bitcoins too because in our generation we are more exposed in cryptocuerencies and we should be thankful that we are using it as an extra income or even allowance.

Goodnight. True, these types of sites, like Cryptotalk, help with their payment policy in Bitcoin, so that we generate income and share information with other people.

I am also a student and although I am not getting rich with this it has helped me on several occasions that I have needed some money, I recommend them to all do not be afraid to try it, but be careful with what I do.

18 hours ago, k1ras1n said:

As far as I know , especially in Asia, many students have blockchain projects that start developing at the early stages of training, and after training they implement their project as a startup. Students are attracted by sponsors, launch an aggressive marketing company, and implement their projects in life. Therefore I believe that thanks to blockchain students have a good opportunity to launch a modern product that can bring them income in cryptocurrency

I never heard of students making a new crypto currency or token for a high school project. Is this the reason that there are so many alt coins?

I think that for students, BTC is a good way to get some extra earnings to pay for studies. For students, the world of cryptocurrencies can be a part-time job.

I have been working in the Internet field for a long time and I care a lot about collecting bitcoins, as it now provides significant amounts of money more than what I earn from my monthly salary at work, so I give this area a great value

On 08.01.2020 at 02:41, Jesoy said:

I am  a student and I will share to you the help of bitcoins in my studies. We have many projects to have, more complicated payments but i started earning this bitcoins before our payments and i really earned money and when i withdaw it, i used it in paying the unpaid payments . Well, i can't pay the tuition with it but the small amount of payments is really a yes if you use bitcoins. This is really true and now i am currently earning it. I tell my classmates to earn bitcoins too because in our generation we are more exposed in cryptocuerencies and we should be thankful that we are using it as an extra income or even allowance.

You are great, but you don't need to tie other people to your interests. Each person has his own vocation, if you succeed and like it, this does not mean that others will also like it. You're still great, good luck with your earnings!

Since this year I started in this world of crypto and I am liking it, but nevertheless I am not making a lot of money because investments are very slow, I have to look for other work methods to pay for my studies, however I will continue working with bitcoin, it is a very interesting system that has a promising future. Greetings.

It is an excellent way to use your cryptocurrencies, I will tell you that I am an engineer and in college days there was always one thing that we had to spend, and cryptocurrencies would have been a good way to help us at that point. Even if you do not have expenses to cover, it is a good way to save for students or university students who are thinking of having a small income when they leave their studies, really spreading about cryptocurrencies helps not only to support expenses of those who need it most, but also to the cryptocurrency community.