What is the meaning of Halvening? - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Black_Sword

What is the meaning of Halvening?

The halvening process is a process that gets Bitcoin every four years, and it means a decrease in the value of bitcoins paid for solving mathematical algorithms, or in other words, mining in half, and this leads to that in 2040 Bitcoin production will have ended and the number settled to 21 million pieces

Halving is an event happening every 4 year. when the reward of transaction which be given to miners reduced to 50%. I think this good reason to increase the price of bitcoin

Havening is not a word. now there is a thread shows about this word  word to refer to a big event will happen in the summer bitcoin miner will receive a reward for every new block he mines , like electricity and hardware Your bitcoin would never reach Bob  having a concern for the integrity of the mining network is valid  havening that is guaranteed to see bitcoin Havening means the old age phenomenon of supply and demand will kick in the Bitcoin network  .

• Useful or interesting 1

Hi!As for Halving is the place where the prize given to an excavator that measures a square by the code/network is split. This is the way coins are disseminated. At the point when a digger finds a square, they get the expenses connected to every exchange in the square in  to the square prize. Each endless squares the prizes is them parts once more. Much obliged

The halving is something reoccuring. It happens every almost four years and creates a very good investing option for Bitcoin. What it does is reduce the new Bitcoins that miners earn by half. It is 50% lower of the new supply meaning that price explodes with the slight increase in demand.

Many people say that this event happen every 4 years. I hope that this halving is really beneficial and worth to wait because I am really looking forward to it so that I can gain huge profit.

On 1/7/2020 at 2:49 PM, Black_Sword said:

I read some topic in this forum and I read this term "Halvening" and I don't know what is the meaning of that, anyone can explain it so I can get an idea about it and understand also of the other new user here in this forum. Thank you in advance.

Halvening is the split of the equivalent amount offered to miners who produce Bitcoin, and it is divided every 4 years by 50%, meaning that the reward drops to half, which leads to a decrease in the amount of bitcoin that is mined.

• +2 1

I don't know what helping means because I want to know a lot of things here. If I knew something good I could answer this question. Hopefully at some point we will be able to understand the answer to this question.  I learned a lot I can

The halvening is the moment when Bitcoins block subsidy gets cut in half. Ahalving of Bitcoin’s block subsidy occurs every blocks and is a key feature of Bitcoin. It is because of the halving of the block subsidy that Bitcoin ultimately will have a capped supply of 21 million bitcoin. 

Just a quick Google search, " halving refers to the number of coins miners receive for adding a new transaction to the blockchain being cut in half.

From past history when halving happens it skyrockets the price of cryptocurrency.

Thank you my friend for this useful topic havlvening means a number of bitcoins(btc) entering circulation in every 10 minutes which known is as block reward in cryptocurrencies world. Thank you

I have no idea about this Halvening new to this forum.  Those who are interested in this forum can find out about it. I would like to ask them to say good things about it so that we who are new members can know about it.

The truth is we need to discuss this, this is when one is able to see and to have some sort of difficult in getting a certain coin and this am going to use bitcoin because its what most people know and or se the right idea is to really define halving, when it happened this year around march, it was increased the level of difficulty in mining so to get now a bitcoin is as hard as any other time but the truth is it does still work and its not as easy so you use more resources right now than before, so that is what difficult is, and I have used the simplest terms posible.

On 7/20/2020 at 7:19 AM, Guru2050 said:

, just recently as we experience the halving of BTC it was expected to make a significant impact on the price of BTC as it has begun with the help of bull run

Well, the halving helps the bitcoin in terms of price to rise that's why bull run is made and many people are waiting for this, last 2017, the bitcoin reaches the $20000 by the help of halving and i hope this will happen again this year.

Halvening is a network which controls the bitcoin and halvening is network which controls online currency values. So it has important role for the online traders

Halving is a process for Bitcoin which comes every 4 year one time where block rewards will be reduced by 50 percentage. this is why many people waiting for this event because the supply cuts in half, So holders can gain huge profit.

Halving is the process of reducing the rate at which new digital currencies are created. Specifically, the word halving refers to the events of reducing the block-mining rewards provided to the two miners. It is also a fundamental function of the Bitcoin protocol.

I am not too much knowledgeable  in this matter but i have read somewhere in the fkrumtbat having meas the drop of the rate and state of mining a particular coin.

• +3 1

On 1/8/2020 at 12:01 AM, Syedbesharat said:

As for Halving is where the reward given to a miner that processes a block by the code/network is halved. This is how coins are distributed. When a miner finds a block, they get the fees attached to each transaction in the block plus the block reward. Every so many blocks the rewards is them halves again.

I like your efforts mate thanks for your kind of Information not only new members don't know even many members don't know about halving so you help everyone for understanding this matter I appreciate your work dear keep it up..

On 1/8/2020 at 12:08 AM, Akasshh said:

A bitcoin halvening is an event that happens at intervals of 210000 blocks which is roughly once per four years when the rewards given to bitcoin miners for validation the transaction reduced by 50%. Came to know only about this 

Thank you very much dear friend for explaining what Halvening consists of, I think it explains it in detail, therefore many users, for example, I find this information very useful since I have doubts that it consists of Halvening
A big greeting to the whole community

I do not have enough information on this exact topic, but I think that the half is the electronic network that controls the price of Bitcoin, which takes place approximately every four years.

Halvening is a time period in which there the coins on declining way.i also don't know about it more but I have get some knowledge about it by reading the posts of senior members and other experienced fellows.

• +5 1

This term refers to the process of splitting that occurs for cryptocurrencies, the goal of which is to keep the high currency rate stable, as there are four main divisions, each split occurring every four years.

the halvening is whilst the community reduces the praise with the aid of 50 percentage and bitcoin is going through halvening from last mar 2020, that is what i came to recognize approximately it and you may are aware of it higher from google.

On 1/8/2020 at 12:01 AM, Syedbesharat said:

As for Halving is where the reward given to a miner that processes a block by the code/network is halved. This is how coins are distributed. When a miner finds a block, they get the fees attached to each transaction in the block plus the block reward. Every so many blocks the rewards is them halves again.

Thanks for sharing this information . This is really helpful and informative for us and especially new members . I heard about that I don't know about the meaning of halving  . But after the reading your post I understand the meaning of halving  . I really learn from this forum. Crypto is best for learn and earn .

• +3 1