Topic Vs. Post : What is your percentage? - Page 10 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

Topic Vs. Post : What is your percentage?

Personally, I think that new posts about information that very few people know are more important than comments on the post. As comments do not constitute the majority of the new content and therefore they are so much more important than posts.

I post most of the time. Because I have learned and know a lot from it. Because I don't have enough information so I can't create content. However, I will increase my knowledge and create information topics from now on.

We do not necessarily measure the percentage of our posts, the reason is that there are thousands of people publishing here, and you cannot always find a place or a topic where no one has written.
If you use the search field, you will find that 90% or more of the topics you want to write about have already been written on.
For me, I think that my posts account for up to 40% of my total participation in this forum.

45 minutes ago, Abdullah101 said:

I think the moderators of this forum are continuously developing the forum.
The new payment system focuses on rewarding posts with positive feedback, making members submit the best content to get paid for their posts.

Yes @Abdullah101 the new system payment condition introduced the such post need to be reacted positively exigent the members to do good and constructive post. About the percentage between topic and post, I think both needed, the important they should be always with a constructive content.

Edited by tienda
  • +1 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I do not think if I had made even one single topic because there is much creativity  needed which I do not have at all, maybe some day I am able to make few, but not now.

• -1 1

For me it's just 1% !!
I think it's a good percentage because I'm still new here and I'm doing all my best to be bright here ! 
In the coming days I will try to create many articles that can add additional useful value to members here!

• +2 1

It is not easy to create new topics because most of the knowledge has been shared as topics so I spend most of my time by only posting stuff. I have only created 3 topics about genuine problems that I had to face.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

The percentage for me as an old member is not important, I always try to reach the topics that provide the maximum benefit and through that I will get a high percentage and although this matter has been discussed many times, the main principle is still the quality of the posts.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

These is  really an interesting topic indeed, for me I think the percentage ratio should be about 30:70 that's about 40%.

According to my experience from many forums the percentage of topics are always be very low but percentage of replies are very high and it can be topics 10 percent and replies can be 90 percent 

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

I can not count my these things now but I know there are very less topics that I have been created because of the fear of them to be deleted, but now I am trying to make more of them.

I am not good in math but my post is about 370+ and I have 4 or 5 topics i think. I am rarely post because some of my information and knowledge is already posted from other members. What could be the effects of percentage? Because this is the first time I encountered about talking percentage based on your posts or topics. I hope it will affects my earning

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Well as a beginner, the ratio of my topic to posts is somehow very low especially when I am still learning about how the forumn actually works but I believe with time I can hit50/50 percent 

I did not post any topic and I am limited to commenting and discussing topics of other members, I learn why, because I do not have enough experience in creating good topics, I am a beginner and I am still learning only at this stage.

You can say that 99 percent of my posts are only ' responses, I do not have enough time to create topics to that. I am just satisfied with your response and helping members here.

There should be a difference between the article and the comment, and the reward for publishing should be more than the topic because I noticed that everyone just comments

The topic should be divided and counted in a special place for one. Comments must be placed in a place alone and the promotion approved according to publication

My topics are very few and I tried to make good content for forum but after few times I see my topics have been deleted from mods. So I leave creating topics for forum. Because I can get penalty for this from mods. I want to generate good content for forum. But I think I didn't  reach their yet. Need more time and effort. Where I can commence qualitative content for forum. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

My relationship is just as low, in my particular case I don't usually create topics because they are not usually interesting for some members or they are not given the attention that I would like them to have, the members usually only comment on redundant topics but ignore everything content that contains relevant information and prioritizes banal questions.

When I decide to create one it is because I consider that it is information that may be important in the future of a project or currency..

I also try hard to make at least three or four new topics every day but it takes a lot of time and I am afraid that I will not get any warning point. That is why everyone makes less new topics than comments.And my percentage is usually 2 to 3% out of 100.

• +2 1

I try to create topic like a week past but I don't know whether the topic is even deleted, what I mostly do is post my posting percentage 70-80% but for topic my is 0.8%. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.