Since you joined yobit exchange - Page 7 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

Since you joined yobit exchange

I have been using yobit since 2017 and i have  make withdrawals uncountable  times both fiat and crypto.

I'm more than three years old in yobit exchange and I've withdrawn, even though its been long I trade here.

I joined in 2015 and it was a platform of large size and good currencies all trading in it. I really did not regret registering on the yobit platform

for more than three years i use Yobit exchange. And since then i madeseveral withdrawals and i have to mention that it was fast and secure. 

Since I joined the yobit exchange it has been the best, it has the best prices, and right there we can mine with different cryptocurrencies and it is a trusted platform

• +2 1
  • +5 1

On 10/20/2020 at 1:59 AM, cesarportillo said:

Since I joined the yobit exchange it has been the best, it has the best prices, and right there we can mine with different cryptocurrencies and it is a trusted platform

@cesarportillo
Hey mate we can just mine minex coin in yobit.I guess you tried to say about investbox.Undoubtedly yobit is great exchanger.I am using yobit when i 1st joined crypto. You know the reason of my joining cryptoworld is yobit.Thats why it is a special exchanger for me.

• +5 1

Since you joined the yobit exchange.
Since coming to Yobit.net it has been an extraordinary experience. With nice amounts and of course some nonsense. But not because of Yobit.net. And I am very happy to be on such a good page. Thanks Yobit.net ...

• +2 1

Interesting topic my friend. I have joined this yobit exchange  for a couple of months ago. And this one the good exchanger I am using ever.

To make a withdraw is very eats at yobit, just click the withdraw button and receive the income. Also the withdraw fee is very low at this exchanger.

I am two years old with Yobit exchange. I am using it from 2018 and completely satisfied. It is fast and growing fastly. Number of members are increasing because of Cryptotalk campaign and hundred of people are getting benefit from here.

On 1/6/2020 at 10:01 PM, kingsbtc said:

This is question time, I want to know those gaining from yobit exchange.

How old are you in yobit exchange? 

Since you registered have you ever made a withdrawal?

I do not remember the exact date but I guess I started to use Yobit exchange  since 2017 to these days.  It is insanely the best exchange in the world

Actually yobit has advantages for traders and investers but disadvantages for beginners specifically. 

Whenever a beginner come to trade crypto,they buy those tokens which are useless that is having zero value in actual. Most of the beginners came to my contact and told me that to fix or sell our crypto coins like Egold and many others. 

So please beginners trade only those crypto coins which are listed in Binance and many other Big exchnages.

Thanks if you appreciate by rating.

• +1 1

I AM HELPING OTHERS ON YOUTUBE HOW TO EARN FREE MONEY

Here is TELEGRAM

Here is 🤮YOUTUBE 

Since I joined yobit exchange, their site is a bit difficult for me, but I am getting it and getting familiar with it daily. The only the that remains now is how I can trade successful on the platform, and I believe I will get it correctly if done. 

Before  one year ago  I join yobit exchange it's features of deposit and withdraw method is very  secure and easy to use. If you enable 2fa then you get more secure about your account  and no scammers will scam your account. 

I've probably been on Iobit for 3 years, I can't even remember when I registered. At first, I almost did not use it, but after their companies, I switched to them and actively exchange them until now

• +2 1

If i recall correctly i've joined Yobit since 2019 by the time this Forum was made.

I am currently using it for both investing and exchanging and never had any kind of issues unless the already stated downtimes at Yobit's twitter.

I have also made so many trades and investments that i don't remember how much the amount was. 

So yeah Yobit is still in good hands for me 😛

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

I entered yobit in late 2016 and the profits were very excellent at that time compared to what is the case in the field of digital currencies. But now the market is starting to recover a bit.

On 2/15/2020 at 12:05 PM, LouisHamm said:

I think around last year, so about 3-4 months that I've made an account in yobit exchange. Though I have been trading for about a year and more, but I just started using yobit a few months ago. So, far it's okay, I think. 

popular exchange it has many features in this exchange like free coins, dice and very interesting and important feature I like the most in invest box where you can get interest on your holdings.

The exchange is pretty good, I personally have not made any withdraw from it but I know that it is a fast withdrawl website as I have seen many such withdrawls.

On 1/6/2020 at 11:16 PM, kingsbtc said:

This is question time, I want to know those gaining from yobit exchange.

How old are you in yobit exchange? 

Since you registered have you ever made a withdrawal?

Just to provide experience, I have been using yobit for 3 years and I often make withdrawal on yobit and i think withdrawal on yobit are very fast and standard fees

If I were to think about it, then maybe around 2018 or 2019 when I first registered as a member of yobit. Well yeah, have made a few withdrawals now and there has not been any problems or issue I have encountered along the way.

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I joined Yobit since 2016 and i have made a lot of withdrawals with no issues, I learnt my trading in Yobit and have been using them since then. You will have issues with them if you violet their rules and regulations. Those who break their rules are the once crying for opening of freezed/banned accounts all time and calling the exchange scam. Yobit has so many opportunities to earn money in different ways, just choose any method that can fetch you good money and make your cash.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

What I get from the yobit exchange is the profit. I've been in yobit for about 9 months and i continue to feel the benefits of yobit. Since I registered on yobit I often make withdrawals and also trade, in my opinion there are no problems at yobit everything is running smoothly and I get a lot of profit here.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

I joined the Yobit community 4 years in the past, if I became now not wrong and did many operations, now not only withdrawals, however also deposits, all of which were successful, and I had no hassle.

• +2 1

Well, as far as I can remember I started using yobit exchange 2 years ago, I pulled a lot from it, and I started trading this exchange, it's really good.

• +2 1
  • +5 1