Since you joined yobit exchange - Page 10 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

Since you joined yobit exchange

Yobit is an established exchange.It is very much popular to make profit from it. The invest box is very much profitable as anyone can get reward just putting asset here.I joined this exchange from this month and I received my crypto talk forum earnings in this exchange.

• +3 1

I have joined yobit exchange since some weeks now and it will be a good exchange, it is even the exchange which this platform pay users. Which means everyone need to register on yobit. It is then the most useful exchange to people of the world because this forum is all over the world. 

Edited by GanBin

It will be good to make good comments always about yobit bitcoin it is a good exchange, one of the best since 2014. Good security and good ways of helping people. Different ways to earn while investbox is very good way to earn if properly studied. 

Easy to withdraw on Yibyte, we have earned our income by pressing withdrawals. I feel most secure and comfortable with what is clear through YOBIT.

It is very popular to make a profit from Jobit Exchange. The investment box is very lucrative as anyone can get rewards by leaving assets here. I have joined this exchange since this month and in this exchange I will earn my crypto talk forum earnings I am optimistic.

Yobit Bitcoin is a good exchange, one of the best since 2014. Good protection and good way to help people. If the various ways of earning while investing are properly studied, it is a very good way of earning.

First, let's say I was an Ubuntu member. I forgot exactly when I signed up, but as far as I can remember I have been signing up for Ubuntu since 2017 and have spent a lot of time on the site, but now I'm active again. Thanks to the campaign, I want to restart my Ubuntu trading because I have been going to Ubuntu for a while.

On 1/6/2020 at 9:16 PM, kingsbtc said:

This is question time, I want to know those gaining from yobit exchange.

How old are you in yobit exchange? 

Since you registered have you ever made a withdrawal?

I have joined the crypto in 2016 and my first exchange was Yobit and after that this exchange is in my frequent usage. I have deposit, withdraw and traded at this exchange. Their for I have trust on this platform. I recommend this to newbies and accept payments also at this exchange. I find it good service provider and never face any kind of problem. 

Three months ago, I joined Yobit and I used to get income from the forum on it and swap the currencies I get for other currencies as well as invest in the platform and withdraw a lot of money from this platform. It is an honest platform that can work safely with it.

• Useful or interesting 1

Im only new on yobit.net yet I had the option to widraw my profit here.and likewise attempt their venture everything I can say is.it is a genuine site and great trade to contribute your coins with.if you have leisure time attempt to visit and figure out how to utilize their investbox.

Yes i personally use yobit exchange . I think yobit is the best and secure exchange in the market . So recommend all of you . Yobit is most popular and secure . Its use is very easy . Three months ago i joined yobit .

I registered in yobit in 2020. I earn alot of in yobit exchange. I do alot of transaction in yobit. Because of its fastest transaction and security. That's why i always do exchange from yobit. I also made withdrawals alot of time. It is also take minimum 5 minutes. 

Yobit has been in the market for almost 10 years and this is one of the fastest and safest exchanges there is, you can interact anonymously with the security of not losing our assets with this, this is the most remarkable thing and to answer your question of whether I have withdrawn, if I have withdrawn many times and it is fast and reliable, for this reason I recommend every time possible the exchange of yobit, for everything. It has the largest cryptocurrency and token network in the market, so it is easy to market, in addition to this, the interface is very easy to use.

• Useful or interesting 1

I recently joined the yobit wallet.I use cryptotalk that's why it is necessary to join yobit. I hear this exchange from my friends but I personally don't have any experience with it. But I will work in this exchange. 

I recently joined the yobit wallet.I use cryptotalk that's why it is necessary to join yobit. I hear this exchange from my friends but I personally don't have any experience with it. But I will work in this exchange. 

I've had an account on yobit long time and I've made plenty of withdrawals in that time.The yobit exchane is very much popular to make profit from it. Everyone in crypto space has an account in Yobit.

• +1 1

hello friend I am very new to yobit it is very my first time to join yobit exchange and it is looking promising to me

I recently joined nearly 10 days before I joined this exchange. I join it due to my cryptotalk account. I am using first time this exchange. It is very secure and useful.It is easy to use. I am happy to that I am receiving my payment in yobit account. And its my ist payment in life. I am very happy to join this beautiful place. 

• +3 1
  • +4 1

I recently 10 days before join to yobit. Because in cryptotalk your earning is store in only yobit account. That's why I make account on yobit. I realized that it is a good exchange like other big exchanges. Yobit is good and trusted exchange. You can use different features here like trading and also you can invest money and gain some profit on daily bases. When I receive my money I will also invest here. 

• +4 1

Joined this exchange from this months and I received my crypto talk forum earning in this exchange now I earned 10$ from exchanges. As for me I have registered on yobit a week ago and I think the exchange is super good and I have not done any exchange. I did not known about the exact date of joining on the yobit exchange.

I think that it is the best platform ever and is characterized by a lot of good things that will really help everyone to overcome the obstacles of other platforms

I recently joined nearly 10 day before I joined this exchange. I join it due to my crypto talk account. I am using first time this exchange. I am joined Yobit exchange and found the crypto talk forum too at the same time.My friend started yobit exchange the three months ago and I do withdraw from you Yobit.

Since I joined Yobit it has been very good for me, because I have been able earn something from ,it is been really good, l have been buying ripple.I didn't known about the exact date of joining on the yobit exchange.

Yobit is a online legit cryptocurrency exchange which offers a good security,  slick interface, more than 800 Altcoins attached to this platform.  Also this exchange actively allows to exchange more than 847 coins and many of the tokens. 

I am on Yobit exchange a long time ago. And am completely satisfied with its security.  I have made various tradings through different pairs on Yobit.  The  also made a withdrawal.  Never felt any problems using yobit exchange. 

It has been going my first week to join this site as well as yobit site. Before this week, I didn't hear about Cryptocurrency even anything of the crypto world. My cousin introduced me to this world and told me many things such as rule of the sites and trade or exchange on yobit site.

I am familiar with yobit amd made an account there since I joined the crytotalk forum as itvis necessary for all the members to register on Yobit as the payment for our work will be received in Yobit exchange site amd we can withdraw it from Yobit.