Would they see it if I given them a spam reaction - Page 12 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Adiegumabao

Would they see it if I given them a spam reaction

As per with the latest update here in the forum, you will no longer see whoever gave your ratings here in the forum. You will only be notified that someone gave a rating, but you'll not know who gave you that. That update was actually made for the new payment system here in the forum.

• +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You will only be notified that someone gave a rating, but you'll not know who gave you that. who reacted to them and its hard to do it even they deserve it because they can take revenge in you which is need to fixed in the forum.

On 1/6/2020 at 12:40 PM, Adiegumabao said:

I would like to react to a spam post but I'm afraid of them doing the same for me. Some people would react you too with a spam just for revenge. So I would like to know if they would see it if I have given anyone a spam reaction.

Don't even think of it because it is against the rules of the forum. Post and comment things that are useful. 

Based on Admin/Moderators new rules you cant anymore as rating has changed alot too so if you think someone is spamming you the wrong thing unfortunately you cant tell anymore who is that guy that trolling the community for me this is worse change about who reacted.

• +3 1

Yes, of course, if you react to a post, they will see who gave them a bad reaction, if only the notification settings are enabled

• Useful or interesting 1

I think that if some programs have been added to help stop spammers, this is to set a specific time for them to publish and a specific number for them, or put censorship on them, and this will help facilitate work in the forum for everyone. You deserve a heart for your post and explain some things about the topic of spam.

17 hours ago, Anfloresg said:

I think that spam reactions should be anonymous because if they are making a publication that is repetitive everywhere or is not a publication that is beneficial for the forum, they should tell them but not show who it was, because many for revenge as you say they give you back the Negative point without your having made a bad publication, on the other hand the positive answers if since the positive does not bother

I can see that you're new here on crypto talk. So welcome if you haven't read the rules yet please do because if you violated the rule other members of this community could report you and you can be banned from posting for one to three days and worst case scenario you can be banned permanently. about your comment they already made it anonymous even the positive comments that other members give you. This is actually a really good update for me yes it has negative and positive on it but I can see positive more and I'm happy.

• +2 2
  • +3 1

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

I think that only from your decision no one will immediately delete the post, the moderators are not stupid people and by the decision of one user they will not immediately delete the whole topic

• +3 1

You can't stop them from doing this. They will give you a spam reaction if you give them the same, but don't worry about this, because the moderators are functional on this forum, you must know them so that you can attribute yourself. Including if you have a spam post, at least you can help the moderators here to save the health of this forum.

• +1 1

I think that they would, because on the forum a lot of dishonest members, who have a lot of reactions but they create meaningless publication, and I saw about 40-45 humans who have a lot of good reacts but create useless publications 

Reactor is not been seen by poster so you are free to give negative reaction to spammers don't afraid if revenge as who you give the reaction is unable to identify who react to his or post

Ok, so I'd think twice before reporting someone. 

In pages where I have been this report is made in a private way, I don't understand why in this forum is different. The last thing I want is a wave of reports against me for revenge. I hope that changes.

Creo que deberías insistir en contactar con los administradores, no sé si el problema ya está resuelto pero también deberías contactar al creador del tema para aclararlo todo.

• -2 1

15 minutes ago, Jiswin kunjumon said:

As of now. No user can see who gave them spam reaction. This is a good move made by the users as there will be no revenge reactions given to other users. Reactions are the result of our works. So we kust gracefully accept the reactions and continue with it.

yes this is actually a good thing because before when crypto talk just started this campaign, you could see the people who heart reacted on your comment or post or gave you a negative comment and this causes people to revenge on you and makes your reputation go lower. So this have a positive side and also a negative side but I can see the positive more so I like this.

• +1 1

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

Si se descubre que una publicación es una estafa, se debe informar de inmediato sin ni siquiera pensar en ello, ya que estas publicaciones fraudulentas o los temas mal elaborados o repetidos hacen mucho daño al foro.

• +4 1

There are many pages that are spam but I recommend you one that is an excellent page which is yobit is a great page where whose platform is for buying, selling, exchanging and mining electronic currencies, the yobit page is very worth it. you have to spend time and know how to take advantage of all its benefits

Yes friend, i also have the same fear. Recently I saw post and literally it had no content, it had only some letters without any meaning and I rated it -1. But I was afraid whether that person will do something to my account if i report him as spam. I wish the moderators do something to make sure our accounts are safe even if they report back for revenge. It will be so hard for me if I get banned because of spam report as I work here with good intentions.

• +3 1

They have added anew system in this forum.If we give negative rating he can't know.This information is only available for the moderators and administrators.This is a great step to remove spammers from here.They are giving us much advantages to go along with this forum.

Today there is no way to know who made him famous. This is a good thing, because not all members are mature enough to receive a negative reputation and look at it as an apprenticeship, because if the members could see it, I also think that member for revenge would give a bad reputation. But I think that everyone should understand that reputations were created to evaluate and help, help motivate or help improve.

The way the forum is made now with the new reputation system users won't see who gave them a bad reputation. it is hidden and you wont get any notifications of some sort. This is really good as most members just use to give others bad reputation just for revenge

• +1 1

The report post will only be visible to the modirators, so no one will be able to know it and will never take revenge so you can make the report without any hesitation.

Giving revenge to the user who doesn't do any good but spam is I think not good idea. Instead of giving negative reaction. It is better to tell the person what he/she should do here and telling them spamming is like breaking the rules of forum. If they did not listen, report them. 

No they won't see it. Only Admins can see this. It is a safe way to report spammers. If they would know, They did harm to our account for revenge .

You should not be afraid, because even if they did it against you out of revenge, the administrators will analyze it and see if something is really wrong, so you don't have to worry.