Would they see it if I given them a spam reaction - Page 11 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Adiegumabao

Would they see it if I given them a spam reaction

3 minutes ago, Mark wood said:

@Dorjoy12 thanks for suggestion I wasn't aware about that I just report on them when I see spammers but I didn't know that moderator want evidence, from now I will take link of these spammers..

@Mark wood for more clear idea you can check out the topic of report / plagiarism in about forum section.. Because there has stored all the report post with proof.. Once i report about a member without any proof so later the moderator check out the member profile but didnt warning him while deleted my report post becuase i didnt have enough evidence..                         

• +3 1

On 8/27/2020 at 9:23 PM, Sasooo said:

Unfortunately my friend, I think they see reactions, which may expose you to retaliatory reactions
Instead, report them as those who send spam negatively impact the forum

But the person before you commented that only one who can see the reactions are the moderators and admins. I think they made a new rules about this and have updated it.

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

11 minutes ago, Ikkize said:

Hello everyone, many forums talk about diversification of investments in cryptocurrency.  But today, there are a very large number of types of crypt, so you start to get lost, in which of them it is best to invest your hard-earned money !?  Tell a newbie which of them is the best to invest in so as not to get attached to one coin and not lose all the money at once?

I am also asking here and people tell me to not invest on sites because almost all sites are just scams and will just rob you from your hard earned money. 

Guys, why spam here? It’s much better to exchange your experience with others. Personally for me, this forum is very useful because a lot of people here know stuff about crypto, so I get a lot of useful information for myself. My advice is to cooperate with others to grow your profits. Good luck to everyone! 

8 hours ago, Adiegumabao said:

Really they change the rules? Because before on the early stage of crypto talk, everyone can see who reacted and who put a negative on someone's comment for post. Thank you for informing me with the new information.

Sure before you can see who react to your post be it positive or negative reaction but the administration choose to change it now so that people won't be taking revenge if they get rated negatively which will just be like warning the forum, we have to work as a team in order to help each other and we shouldn't hesitate to report any form of violation to the moderators so that they will help us keep the forum clean.

On 1/6/2020 at 7:58 AM, Adiegumabao said:

But I tried contacting moderators and the support team before but I still haven't got any response. And yes they should fix this cause it's kind of unfair to some users who are just wanting to tell people the truth.

A direct reaction could be seen, rather because you don't report their post or messages, that would be anonymous.

On 06.01.2020 at 15:40, Adiegumabao said:

I would like to react to a spam post but I'm afraid of them doing the same for me. Some people would react you too with a spam just for revenge. So I would like to know if they would see it if I have given anyone a spam reaction.

Всем добра)))

13 hours ago, billo89 said:

definitely not because it is against the rules ok 😃

U know you're talking about rules but you yourself don't follow it. It is clearly stated that you should have a minimum 100 characters per comment or post. Otherwise people could report you and you can be banned on crypto talk. Please read the rules and follow it thank you.

On 10/2/2020 at 8:24 AM, Mark wood said:

Don't do anything else just report to admins and moderator when you see such spammers so in this way the spammers will be ban from this site if we didn't report them so the forum will goes down because of spammers so we have to take care of this..

Surely its our responsibllity to take care this forum because this forum really helpful for crypto beginners, in entire crypto world there is no other forum like this forum,

so we should not want to increase spammers in this forum, whenever we see any spammer immediately report forum officials, and stop them in starting stage and  made this forum spam free.

15 hours ago, fehapan362 said:

Yes, it is a very smart idea to prevent retaliation between members, if it's not exists, everyone will respond to the other member's same reaction.

I think it's better to just report them because they will just get their karma and the admins will just see that I didn't do anything wrong that deserve a negative reaction. Worst case that will happen to those people who do this is they get banned permanently on crypto talk. So if you're one of those people who do this I recommend you to just stop thank you.

• +5 1

They will be able to see it but that shouldn't keep you away from reporting spams, the more spams we report the better the forum will be, you can also sign in anonymously.

14 hours ago, Sinda423 said:

Yes, they can find out who gave them a bad reputation. Unfortunately, sometimes some members take revenge because of this, and there is no justification for that. There is no way to prevent this.

I believe there's Justice for this and if you report them to the admins of crypto talk they will be punished for doing things that aren't supposed to be done. But anyways thank you for your comment I just hope I would see less people who does this things.

• Useful or interesting 1

Some people react bad and may give spam reactions but who will they give them to some other that they think that maybe he given them negative reaction? I don't know if this can happen but if this does happen it is something the forum wouldn't like and maybe it can give warnings to these people.

• +1 1

It is better you did not give a negative reaction unless the post you are reading is very bad or spam and deserves this, I am never doing this and I've seen that almost all members are doing a good job to find the good posts and rate them and also not allow the bad posts have positive reactions.

• +2 1

17 hours ago, Sykkuno said:

Some people react bad and may give spam reactions but who will they give them to some other that they think that maybe he given them negative reaction? I don't know if this can happen but if this does happen it is something the forum wouldn't like and maybe it can give warnings to these people.

Yes because people do that for revenge and people like that should be reported. And good thing crypto talk made a different rule about seeing the person who reacted to your comment no one could see who reacted to someone's comment anymore and this is actually better than before.

• +1 1

eyer bir çılgın giremiyosanız tyabikide vpn kullanmalısınız 🙂

Edited by Husotrader
  • -4 1

13 minutes ago, Sanchezzz said:

Unnecessary e-mails, sales letters, etc., sent by individual companies via the Internet or e-mail.  spam) - mass mailing of advertising correspondence to persons who did not express a desire to receive it, as well as sending mass messages.  ... Spammers are called spammers.  In the generally accepted sense, the term "spam" in the Russian language first began to be used in relation to sending emails.  Not worth it

You talking about spammingwhen in fact you're the one who's spamming here on this forum. Please read the rules off crypto talk if you haven't read it yet and follow it otherwise other members of this community could we put you and you can be by one to three days or worst case scenario you can be banned permanently.

• +5 1

13 minutes ago, josephdawus13 said:

Good day friends nice to meet you all although u am new here but with what I ha e observed there is possibility of tou seen the kind d of reaction one is giving because I belive it will be radical g negative which implies that it bad reaction and I belive that is why you ha e been paid for reaction and that is the one of the way we can get rid of spammers  here and it will serve as lesson  for them to improve on their  post 

Yes and they implemented the new rule where no one can see who reacted their post anymore unlike before. But actually have more positive side than negative side. Actually ok with this thank you cryptotalk.

17 hours ago, Putriinandaa50 said:

I never spam other people's posts, instead I always give positive reviews to every post I go through

That is really great but I can see that you're new here but maybe I'm wrong but you have violated a rule here on this forum. If you haven't read the rules yet please do because if you violated the rule other members of this community could report you and you can be banned from posting on crypto talk for one to three days and worst case scenario you can be banned permanently. If you still don't know what rule you committed you broke the rule that you can't comment on a topic less than 100 characters. So if you don't want to be reported by other members please edit your comment or delete it.

• +2 1

18 hours ago, abed123 said:

I say do not respond to the offense with the offense. If a spam comes, he wants to bother you, leave it and report it to the administration and himself will leave it. As for responding to the offense with the abuse, it increases the bad reputation for you.

Yes I already did that I reported those people who reacts negative comments on my post just for revenge. And good thing now cryptotalk's administrators and moderators have updated a new rule which no one could see who reacted on the others post or comment. This have a negative and positive side but I can see that it has more positive side than negative so I'm quite happy about it.

• +1 1

6 minutes ago, Seyeumi said:

If theyr find a way to know that you are give a negative reaction to the spam it can be that they will revenge, but I'm not care, if they;r spam they deserve and they need to change their atittude on the forum and not be a vengeful little kid they are.

You're right I shouldn't really care about this things because they will just get their karma. but actually that administrators and moderators of this website cryptotalk and updated a new role which no one can see who reacted to someone's post so that maybe this kinds of things could be avoided. it has negative and positive sides but I can see that it has more positive sites that's why I'm quite happy about this new rule that they made.

• +1 1

On 1/6/2020 at 1:40 PM, Adiegumabao said:

So I would like to know if they would see it if I have given anyone a spam reaction.

My dear do not give spam reactions, this is naughty and you are not allowed to be spam in the forum by the rules, you are make the other member feel that he is not liked too, so why will you want to give this, I am not advice to do that please.

I think that spam reactions should be anonymous because if they are making a publication that is repetitive everywhere or is not a publication that is beneficial for the forum, they should tell them but not show who it was, because many for revenge as you say they give you back the Negative point without your having made a bad publication, on the other hand the positive answers if since the positive does not bother