Would they see it if I given them a spam reaction - Page 19 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Adiegumabao

Would they see it if I given them a spam reaction

off course they will see because there is a notification that comes when someone gives us react. So  when we react, they will receive a notification, and vice versa .If we act and violate any rule then moderstores worm us and bane to our account.

If you see an unhelpful or inappropriate topic or comment, of course, you can give a negative reputation and do not worry, he will not be able to know who did it, you are safe here and you can always do the right thing ، But do not give a negative reputation to people who do not deserve it, because moderates can know it

• +1 1

Frankly, I do not know because I have not been subjected to such a position. I believe that negative reactions should not be given, especially on the posts of new members. I hope you will give them advice. As for fraudulent posts, they must be reported

I think when some one gives spam report but admin give the option to proved the post is not spam when it approved your warning point remove but you gives spam report for take revenge its not good and spread negetivety but really any one do spam post then do report its great work and keep forum clean. 

I think they have ability to see but to be honest we should only give reaction to those who deserves why would you give a reaction to spam post instead you can report him

Well that's wrong my dear , cause this way the spam posts will increase on behalf the good posts ,. Luckily for us the giver of reputation is unknown person , so we don't have to fear a bad reputation in return , the negative and positive reputation is a good way to tell if that topic have a good information or not , and to tell the writer that he/she should make more high quality topic 

What you think my friend @ibrahim333

Edited by Kristaal
  • +2 1

My best friend. We have to treat others and benefit them as they can give us the same level of benefit. I hope everyone can deal with honesty, love and respect. Thank you all.

You can give your opinion in all neutrality here and if the owner of the post carried out a retaliation
Report it so the officials can see if your post or comment was useful or not
If it is useful they will block this person.

• +1 1

You don't have to worry about this, my dear friend.The person who evaluated his post can never know your identity and will not be able to take revenge.We must be honest and give each publication its right, whether it is positive or negative, and not be afraid of anything

Good question my dear. But i have a no correct answer of that question. I suggest that is not effect on your account. If you are best than you earn the good with hard working. I hope you understand it.

• +5 1

i am new and i would to know about it clearly, many people work from the long time. so it is good for the knowledge, all people work and get the earning and information to spread to the new members.

• +5 1

hello my friend.The person who evaluated his post can never know your identity and will not be able to take revenge.We must be honest and give each publication its right, whether it is positive or negative, and not be afraid of anything . answer of that question. I suggest that is not effect on your account. If you are best than you earn the good with hard working. I hope you understand it.

It's not possible now in the forum to see if someone either have you avoid reputation or a bad reputation. Just know that you need to work on your posts and try to make it better then you might never even get a spam reputation

i am thinking that we can report spam posts instead of giving reactions! it's better for us..there a lot of people give each other bad reactions here..be careful..reporting is the best way rather than spam.

According to the new forum rules, no one can know the owner of the rating, whether this rating is positive or negative, and this feature helps to give members complete freedom to express their opinion on any post or topic, without fear of retaliation.

Hello my friend, thank you for your useful participation. No, my friend, the person who evaluated your post cannot know your identity and will not be able to retaliate so be sure to work objectively and do not worry about this matter.

Yes, of course, people get notifications that they have received a reaction to their messages from someone, so it's best not to do this unless you want other users to want to get back at you and put a spam reaction to you in response.

Do not worry, the person for whom you put a negative evaluation will not be able to see you, and any inconvenience you are exposed to, you can inform the site moderators and review the reason for reporting and block the disturbers from the forum.

• +1 1

Yes my dear friend, everyone will see him interacting with his comment or post, but I consider this feature to have downsides, I hope this feature is removed because it causes disputes between members

Unfortunately, they can see those who gave them this reaction .. but I think it is time to fix this problem because it is not fair, so I see that the moderators solve this issue before everyone starts giving reactions only for revenge and not for the purpose of improving the forum and cleaning it from spam and this is really annoying.

• +1 1

You can give a negative reputation if you see an unhelpful or offensive subject or statement, and don't worry, he won't be able to tell who did it, you're protected here, and you can still do the right thing. However, don't give a bad name to people who don't deserve it, because moderates would notice.

I think right now there is no way to find the negative reaction giver or even the positive as well so for that there will be some of the great ways to get the positive reactions is to post the good comments and the topics.

Yep they would really see your given reaction, instead of giving negative reaction why don't you report them their posts if you see spammers...

• +2 1

You can see it if there's a part responded on you it will spring up to your warning and you can see individuals who gave you this response. Along these lines we should more train on offering response to the individuals who merits it.

We should not afraid from anything before giving good reputation to other members which have good knowledge and create good and quality content for this platform so we should be careful that we are not giving bad reactions to any member.