Would they see it if I given them a spam reaction - Page 15 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Adiegumabao

Would they see it if I given them a spam reaction

12 hours ago, Trainz said:

If you react to a post, the person wouldn't know anyone that react to his or her post, only the administrations and moderators would be able to see it, I think the idea of people seeing those who react to their post is disabled because of revenge @The Game

Actually yes I agree with you on this because we human being we all have different thinking and hatred in mind, however the idea of not showing who gave you reactions is a good thing and it will avoid conflict and promote unity so that everybody will concentrate on his work and avoid revenge.

• +2 1

You shouldn't give spam reactions as it is against the rules. If you see something that makes you have a problem then you can report the post and ask the moderators for supervision and support. You should not do something that can backfire and create problems to you.

• +2 1

No-one will see if you give a negative rating or report a post. It is confidential. Crappy, copy & pasted posts deserve to be given negative ratings. Any copy & paste posts should be reported. If someone is so stupid to copy a post on the same page & try to post it as their own, deserves to be banned. Its just lowering the quality of the forum for everybody.

• Useful or interesting 1

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

On 12/14/2020 at 11:47 AM, The Game said:

Actually yes I agree with you on this because we human being we all have different thinking and hatred in mind, however the idea of not showing who gave you reactions is a good thing and it will avoid conflict and promote unity so that everybody will concentrate on his work and avoid revenge.

That's true mate @The Game, members can instead Concentrate on revenging those that give them a negative reputation and some will also pay back the positive reputation even though the post is not worth a positive one

Hello there friend. Actually you don't need give them a negative reaction , it does not deter them . If you see a spammer in the forum you report thier post and them , the admins will do the rest.

1 hour ago, Trainz said:

That's true mate @The Game, members can instead Concentrate on revenging those that give them a negative reputation and some will also pay back the positive reputation even though the post is not worth a positive one

In my own opinion i think these is one of the major reasons why the admin decided to make everything about reaction anonymous so that we can all concentrate on work and remove any form of hatred for each other, however is a wise idea and through this process we can make these forum a better place.

@AdiegumabaoAt this time if you react to any comment or topic of any member of the forum, no one will know who did it, I have no idea if at the time you created this post if you could know who reacted to your publication, privacy in that seems to me Important, this way reactions for revenge or otherwise are avoided, positive reactions of gratitude, our reactions must be honest, if we see a spam message, we must report it better

Yes, they will see who gives them spam reactions and they can also take revenge back to you, I think this is one of the disadvantages of given spam reactions. The spammers can decide to revenge even if you did not spam.

Perhaps someone can notice, although I disapprove this message because there is no need to do that at all. What would you gain doing that. Unless there is a problem with the post you want to give reaction for spam then don't do that. 

I hope so too! because, as it seems to me, the forum has great prospects, and it could develop perfectly, i hope that the administration will not lose this project, because if you try, then it has a great future, so we should expect it, and then we will get a really cool result!

On 16.12.2020 at 17:43, Uzair Khald said:

I think that now this privacy is totally changed. No the situation is that no one can see Who have made rates for us.Now it is become very difficult to find out and to revange of any rates to anyone.I understand that this is a very great step of this forum. I am hopeful that this will really grow up the forum. but I would say that give rating on the basis of his useful content.Please give the best reputions to  those post which deserve the positive rating. Never give negative reputations who deserve positive reputations.

• +1 1

Yes, it is exactly the same if we give someone good or bad reputations, then they see who gave me reputations and how. The only one way to avoid this, if we do not like any other post, then we have no other solution except to leave it. I think we will try to avoid spam reports, so it is good. May it be good for others or not but we ourselves will benefit the most from it.

I think that only the moderators can see the identity of members who give both negative and positive reaction, it is good this way because it keeps the evaluations objective and fair , and no one is able to avenge you so need to be afraid. 

• +2 1

No you cannot see the spam reaction because it is hidden for the members by the moderators. Only the moderators can see every activity of the forum. This is hidden for us to avoid taking revenge to others.

I am too afraid of that as being a member we should help the moderators in the removing the spam and we can do this by just giving the reaction to the users and when that will happen there would be the users taking revenge from us and will do the same for us too.

• +4 1

Yes!

some people don't forgive us for a spam though there posts are useless they need just positive reactions. But it is not the fact that everyone give them positive reputation for there useless posts.

such kind of people need to focus on their on content instead of taking revenges from others 

• +2 1

No, no one will be able to know who gave him a positive or negative reputation, so you can put a negative reputation for people who write illegal posts without fear of retaliation.

I don't really don't know if any member they give spam report will see, but this question can be answered very well by the members that have lot of idea about the forum, I just feel to read and answer post that why I dont leave any topic behind

I will say that here. Moderator and very actively working in this forum think they know things very well.  Find the post as spam or bad but why don't you just report it so that it will be deleted.

No we cannot see the individual who have given rating to our post. Adminstration of cryptotalk can see but user itself cannot see. If they would see then users can have clashes among each other.

I don't think members won't see if they are given a spam report, same goes to when members are given a negative or positive reputation, they also don't see, only the administration and the moderators can access it I believe, let be good contributors to the forum to avoid given spam report.thank you all

• +1 1

It should be a good signal to those who deserve it and do not worry, given that it is a good position, it already exists, but it has been canceled because it is taking place more revenge .. And this was positive from the managers.

• +2 1

On 1/6/2020 at 5:10 PM, Adiegumabao said:

I would like to react to a spam post but I'm afraid of them doing the same for me. Some people would react you too with a spam just for revenge. So I would like to know if they would see it if I have given anyone a spam reaction.

Hi friend I think the moderators will handle that problem. And reacting to a spam post is somewhere risky so let our moderators handle this problem because they know well that how give response to spam post.

Not sure but I think that when the moderators see that we have reacted to a specific spam post they would surely check that post and would find a solution.

I think they can not see their grand reputation but they will show them that their published has been a negative reaction that they know who is the person therefore do not worry about evaluating each person according to the quality of his publication and give everyone every worth not afraid of something.

On 1/6/2020 at 12:40 PM, Adiegumabao said:

I would like to react to a spam post but I'm afraid of them doing the same for me. Some people would react you too with a spam just for revenge. So I would like to know if they would see it if I have given anyone a spam reaction.

You are welcome mate. Yes if you gave a sparm reactions to some one's post or comment, they will see it. But you are not suppose to be afraid of them given you back because they deserve it. And once your post or comment are good enough, it will be hard for him to give you back. More greetings mate.

• +1 1

reputation system in this site is not yet very optimal as users are able to react however they want as long as they still have reactions left for that day.