How to use Yobit InvestBox - Page 4 - Tutorials - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BullRunBit

How to use Yobit InvestBox

9 hours ago, rocki said:

I already knew most of the information because I have been using Yobit InvestBox for a long time. But I completed my knowledge of the details and found out what the specific terms meant. You do very good to publish this tutorial to new users. I sincerely thank you for that. If I can, I'd like to share my types InvestBox investments. I invest, among others in Dice, Yoda, Easy, Talk. I've already earned a dozen percent. I recommend it.

Thanks for a support.

You share all airdrop coins only TALK is different because you must to do something (write) to get TALK token.

One suggestion about Yobit tokens, it's always good if you invest/buy Yobit token at beginning and if you can "catch" on ICO/IEO price that can be good/profitable and off course to putt in investbox.

P.S. Investbox plan for TRX 0.1% daily is now closed.

6 hours ago, beesyst said:

Hello. How do I find a DICE game in yobit and how do I play it? Thank you.

It's orange button, above/up.

3 hours ago, Asifurrahman said:

First try to write with normal letters (not distorted and with normal size) like all members.you get Bitcoin I dont understand, but if you think that you invest in Bitcoin investbox plan you can do.I really try to avoid to give Spam or Bad post emoji, because of that I will write you suggestion.It's all depend in which coin/token you want to invest. 

Did you copy this post?! Because it's looks like that read or maybe I write this?!

And if did not copy, what you talking about at all?!

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

Thanks for the nicely explaining post. I used this a lot in early 2018 when LIZA was popular. But I haven't used it for a very long time. Please tell me how relevant the invest box is now and how well the coin funds support. Who provides the funds? Yobit administration or anyone can?

Hello, the information is very useful this information, it will help me to have a better performance on the platform when using Yobit InvestBox

Edited by milez47

It is necessary to mention that in investbox, there are two alternatives, and you should know them, the first, you can place your capital by the percentage you choose and for the time you want, you will not have to do anything at all, they will be blocked and you will start generating your income, and the second you place your coins for a certain percentage of the interested party's choice and in addition to this, a series of activity would have to be carried out such as a dice bet, to obtain its percentage, and this activity would be carried out every 24 hours.

You don't need much work to use the investment box, just look which currency is more suitable for investment and don't look at interest, it's better to start with 1-3 percent so more reliable, and you invest as much as possible and there you can already look either on the day they will charge or a month, it's great when 3 percent a day)

Thanks for this informative post. Well I was looking for investment in Yobit platform, and find the right content as I wanted. I think this post would help me dealing with complexities in an easy way. Your sharing is much appreciated. :)

Go to the exchange page. At the top of the page there is "InvestBox, and there are so many cryptocurrencies in the list. You can choose one of them according to the budget that you can afford to participate in investments on the exchange.

Investing in Yobit using the Investbox feature is an option. Investing in Yobit using Investbox can be the right choice. Invest your free coins in InvestBox! This is a tool for devs to promote their coins. NOT A Pyramid / HYIP, all payments are made from special funds.

9 hours ago, DBather said:

Very good information, you explained everything very well, but it is more recommended that you do searches about this on YouTube, because the way you explained it can be complicated for someone new to this platform like me, I would recommend that you look for this on YouTube so that can delve deeper into the subject and have no doubts

I dont understand why is complicated?

I exaplain all section what means, and if that is complicated I dont know maybe that I try to explain by drawing?

This which you write I understand like this, it's better to watch how someone do that than to "read" what each of section means. Dont get me wrong, but except that you can find here spam you can find really good informations too. Just try to research forum, or at least you have right above "search" button and try to use it. :classic_wink:

On 1/5/2020 at 10:22 AM, BullRunBit said:

In this topic/tutorial I will share all informations which you need to know to start to use Yobit InvestBox.

Quote:

"Invest your free coins to InvestBox! It’s a tool for devs to promote their coins. It’s NOT Pyramid/HYIP, all payments are made from special fund.
InvestBoxes can change status from Active to «No coins», but you can close your investment any time, it’s 100% safe.
"

# Investment plans

- Coin

Name of coin

- Percent

How much percent you will get

- Period

Period when you will get your payments for example: daily, weekly, monthly

- MinInvest

Minimum for investing

- MaxInvest

Maximum for investing

- Action

On this part you must to especially to pay attention, this you can find what you need to do to get your payments.

For example: BTC: 10 ds + 12 Yo tokens + YO/BTC 10 trades + 0 Yo sells

Which means:

BTC: 10 ds, you must to play DICE game 10 times (it's not important if you lose or win)

12 Yo tokens, you must to have in your balance 12 Yo tokens

YO/BTC 10 trades, you must to buy 10 times Yo token on BTC market/pair

0 Yo sells, you must to not sell Yo token till you get payment from investbox

P.S. ds means DICE game

- Status

Is it investbox plan active or not active

# My investments

- Packet

Name of coin and number of your investment

- Percent

Percent which you will get

- Period

Period when you will get your payments

- Amount

Amount of your investment

- Status

Is it your investment active or not active

- Next

Timer when you will get your payment

- Close button or Withdraw daily percent button

# History

- History of your investments and payments

If you have any question about Yobit InvestBox and how to use free write question here.

Very good tutorial!
Excellent, this is the easiest way to explain how to use Yobit InvestBox.
Thank you!

Thanks!
Your topic is very good and with details to guide members to use InvesBox to invest their coins on it without risk.

before this post i dont know any thing about youbit invest. Thank you so much for useful information.

WORTHFUL INFORMATION &DETAILS

Oh, just didn't know what this investbox is, thank you. Hyde is very useful actually. I hope Yobit will continue to develop this topic, coolly thought. 

On 5/1/2020 at 9:22, BullRunBit said:

En este tema / tutorial, compartiré toda la información que necesita para comenzar a usar Yobit InvestBox.

Citar:

Invierta sus monedas gratis en InvestBox! Es una herramienta para que los desarrolladores promocionen sus monedas. NO es Pyramid / HYIP, todos los pagos se realizan desde un fondo especial.
InvestBoxes puede cambiar el estado de Activo a« Sin monedas », pero puede cerrar su inversión en cualquier momento, es 100% seguro
" .

# Planes de inversión

- Moneda

Nombre de la moneda

- porcentaje

Cuánto porcentaje obtendrás

- Periodo

Período en el que recibirá sus pagos, por ejemplo: diario, semanal, mensual

- MinInvest

Mínimo para invertir

- MaxInvest

Máximo para invertir

- Acción

En esta parte debes prestar especial atención, esto puedes encontrar lo que necesitas hacer para recibir tus pagos.

Por ejemplo: BTC: 10 ds + 12 Yo tokens + YO / BTC 10 intercambios + 0 Yo vende

Lo que significa:

BTC: 10 ds, debes jugar al juego DICE 10 veces (no es importante si pierdes o ganas)

Fichas de 12 años, debes tener en tu saldo fichas de 12 años

Operaciones de YO / BTC 10, debe comprar 10 veces el token Yo en el mercado / par de BTC

0 Yo vende, no debe vender el token de Yo hasta que reciba el pago de investbox

PS ds significa juego de DICE

- estado

¿Es el plan investbox activo o inactivo?

# Mis inversiones

- paquete

Nombre de la moneda y número de su inversión

- porcentaje

Porcentaje que obtendrás

- Periodo

Período en el que recibirá sus pagos

- Cantidad

Monto de su inversión

- estado

¿Es su inversión activa o inactiva?

- Siguiente

Temporizador cuando recibirá su pago

- Botón Cerrar o Botón Retirar porcentaje diario

# Historia

- Historial de sus inversiones y pagos

Si tiene alguna pregunta sobre Yobit InvestBox y cómo usar la pregunta de escritura gratuita aquí.

Listen to excellent information, for me that I am starting in this extensive world of crypto, Airdrops, wallets, and I am already participating in Yobit Airdrops, and I know they will be successful, so later I will continue investing in Yobit, already Before I invested money in other wallets and I was scammed, but I trust Yobit.

For those of us who work at yobit one of the benefits or another option to invest is Yobit investbox Is a tool for developers to promote their currencies I CLARIFY ITS NOT PYRAMID

All funds are made with a special fund and you can also close your investment at any time is one hundred percent secure 

The investment box is actually quite simple, and you can figure it out on an intuitive level. So will be better to invest in virtual mining. For example i will buy it after 15 october.

On 10/7/2020 at 9:49 PM, mafwejGG said:

can I find out more specifically how it works? The information that is set out in the topic header is not enough to understand the principle of earnings. And what is the benefit of the exchange itself?

Do you want to draw you? :classic_biggrin:

I write all section what means, and if you have any question you can freely write here and maybe someone can explain to you.

And about exchange benefit, for example maybe Action which you must to do to get daily interest. Or commission when you sell or buy some coin/token. etc.

11 hours ago, CryptoMiner228 said:

The investment box is actually quite simple, and you can figure it out on an intuitive level. So will be better to invest in virtual mining. For example i will buy it after 15 october.

I agree that is simple, but you can not compare investbox with virtual mining it's different.

And why after 15.Oct.? Because TALK will be on market after that date?

The investment box is actually quite simple, and you can figure it out on an intuitive level, as there is also a mini instruction manual that explains what you need to do..

You place the minimum or more of the currency you want to earn a%, then you comply with the action to obtain the% of your investment, be it buying btc, not selling the currency for a certain time or playing says x times,greetings.

Investors are allowed to exchange their alternative assets for investment programs. Yobit secures tokens for clients. The length of these investments also varies. Since YoBit values the security and reliability of the crypto exchange, there are some rules created to protect users' investment. For example, the peak return on investments on Investbox is around 5% per year.

I have long wanted to try this function on the exchange, but I didn’t have the strength to take on it. The article would be better if there were pictures where everything is shown. And so, you can read, get acquainted, if you do not know at all what and how in the InvestBox.