How to use Yobit InvestBox - Page 5 - Tutorials - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BullRunBit

How to use Yobit InvestBox

If you want to use Yobit Investbox, you have to invest in yobit exchanger. Then you can get more profit in a short time. In this crypto world you can work after knowing about yobit exchanger or more wallet etc. Thank you.

On 10/9/2020 at 11:12 PM, KrieG said:

You place the minimum or more of the currency you want to earn a%, then you comply with the action to obtain the% of your investment, be it buying btc, not selling the currency for a certain time or playing says x times,greetings.

I already use my investbox, I just invested in EASY. Cool thing. Have you already invested, in what cryptocurrency?

• +5 1

Thank you for explaining the investbox to us but for me i already know it. I wish many beginners could read your topic because they will know about this opportunity of investing their money in investbox.

I think I understand little about this but I have not known many things about yobit, I want to know how it works, what ate people doing there? Is it for investing? I will know better as time goes on. 

I can say that invest box of yobit exchange is really safe and it is really profitable because you can withdraw anytime. There is no lock up period and there is no specific time when you can close your investment .

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

29 minutes ago, Viscount said:

I can say that invest box of yobit exchange is really safe and it is really profitable because you can withdraw anytime. There is no lock up period and there is no specific time when you can close your investment .

But pay attention on "new" and "old" type of investbox plans.

Because new type is when you invest you can not close your investbox plan you can just to get daily interest, and with old type you can close investbox plan.

For example AIR have only new investbox plans, which means that you get just daily interest when you putt coins in investbox. But for example coins/tokens which dont have "(new)" that is old investbox plans which means that you can close your investbox plan anytime when you want. :classic_wink:

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

@BullRunBit You have given a very detailed description of Yobit's invesbox and how to use it👍. But I wanted to ask you that are all the %age profits gained through interest or is interest on only some coin investment like BTC and Yo?

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

13 hours ago, BullRunBit said:

But pay attention on "new" and "old" type of investbox plans.

Because new type is when you invest you can not close your investbox plan you can just to get daily interest, and with old type you can close investbox plan.

Didn't knew about that! I mean I didn't noticed that they have a "new" type of investment plan on their Investment box. That is somewhat tricky, I guess. Or is it just I'm not reading enough to know what's new? Lol. Anyways, thank you for that!

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

20 hours ago, Dark Shadow said:

@BullRunBit You have given a very detailed description of Yobit's invesbox and how to use it👍. But I wanted to ask you that are all the %age profits gained through interest or is interest on only some coin investment like BTC and Yo?

I dont understand you, "on only some coin investment" what you mean? You have a lot of coins/tokens investbox plans but you must to research before you buy/invest.

8 hours ago, Viscount said:

Didn't knew about that! I mean I didn't noticed that they have a "new" type of investment plan on their Investment box. That is somewhat tricky, I guess. Or is it just I'm not reading enough to know what's new? Lol. Anyways, thank you for that!

No problem. I first time saw this is when AIR airdrop Yobit give to users, and button looks like this:

1558707594_MovaviScreenShot073-YoBit.Net-Get1700FreeDollars-InvestBox-yobit_net.jpg.a555fc2ac44565ffa6602a26a0e3e067.jpg

In old type this is just "Close" but with new type you can see what's write.

32 minutes ago, BullRunBit said:

I dont understand you, "on only some coin investment" what you mean? You have a lot of coins/tokens investbox plans but you must to research before you buy/invest.

@BullRunBit I mean that are the %ages showing the amount of profit you can earn through interest. Because in Yobit's investbox section it only says %profit and does not mention how it is gained.  So they offer up to 10% daily interest!! How can they offer so much through interest?

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

3 minutes ago, Dark Shadow said:

@BullRunBit I mean that are the %ages showing the amount of profit you can earn through interest. Because in Yobit's investbox section it only says %profit and does not mention how it is gained.  So they offer up to 10% daily interest!! How can they offer so much through interest?

10% daily you probably mean about DLRS, tell me why not?

It's virtual token (Yobit token), like many other tokens which have investbox plans.

Of course that will affect on price, but like I say above it's virtual token.

If you have some other question freely ask.

By investing we can earn 10 percent maximum in one day but it's very low amount if we became a trader then we will surely earn more as compare to this method and if we want to invest first we play games then we trade on yo tokens and we have minimum 10 yo tokens it's not a good way for earning more if you want to earn a lot then trading is best idea for every one by the way of trading first may be we faced loss but in future we will surely earn a good amount. 

Yobit's investbox is really great because it got high percent of interest and some of the investment there doesn't require you to do anything and you could always close your investment on most cases. It is like having a low risk high reward investment.

On 12/21/2020 at 5:43 PM, Aria2021 said:

If you want to invest here I would suggest you can use Yobit wallet because here you can easily prompt your token.  And you can easily trade from here.  Note that this site is really different than other wallets.  Here you have to invest very little.

It's not wallet it's exchange, it's big difference.

On 12/21/2020 at 7:53 PM, sinseoul said:

Yobit's investbox is really great because it got high percent of interest and some of the investment there doesn't require you to do anything and you could always close your investment on most cases. It is like having a low risk high reward investment.

And you think that high percent will not affect on that token?

"high reward" again, if some token have investbox plan with high percent for example 10% that maybe affect on price.

On 12/22/2020 at 2:22 PM, Jahanzaib Balouch said:

A friend told me about the Ubit Investment Box. So I did the planet myself again and then I found out. Inshallah I will learn very soon.

It's not "Ubit" it's Yobit, really simple just read on exchange. 😉

On 12/26/2020 at 12:29 AM, Durjoy5 said:

Of course the Yobit investment box is really great because it gets a high percentage of interest and there is nothing you need to do to make some investments and in most cases you can always close your investment I think it is like investing in a less risky reward

What about affect high percent on price?

Thanks for your valuable information friend. It's really great idea for us. I'm also investing my talk token in yobit investbox. I hope i will get good profit from there. So i think everyone should invest there.

On 1/5/2020 at 7:22 PM, BullRunBit said:

In this topic/tutorial I will share all informations which you need to know to start to use Yobit InvestBox.

Quote:

"Invest your free coins to InvestBox! It’s a tool for devs to promote their coins. It’s NOT Pyramid/HYIP, all payments are made from special fund.
InvestBoxes can change status from Active to «No coins», but you can close your investment any time, it’s 100% safe.
"

# Investment plans

- Coin

Name of coin

- Percent

How much percent you will get

- Period

Period when you will get your payments for example: daily, weekly, monthly

- MinInvest

Minimum for investing

- MaxInvest

Maximum for investing

- Action

On this part you must to especially to pay attention, this you can find what you need to do to get your payments.

For example: BTC: 10 ds + 12 Yo tokens + YO/BTC 10 trades + 0 Yo sells

Which means:

BTC: 10 ds, you must to play DICE game 10 times (it's not important if you lose or win)

12 Yo tokens, you must to have in your balance 12 Yo tokens

YO/BTC 10 trades, you must to buy 10 times Yo token on BTC market/pair

0 Yo sells, you must to not sell Yo token till you get payment from investbox

P.S. ds means DICE game

- Status

Is it investbox plan active or not active

# My investments

- Packet

Name of coin and number of your investment

- Percent

Percent which you will get

- Period

Period when you will get your payments

- Amount

Amount of your investment

- Status

Is it your investment active or not active

- Next

Timer when you will get your payment

- Close button or Withdraw daily percent button

# History

- History of your investments and payments

If you have any question about Yobit InvestBox and how to use free write question here.

You've written a very useful and valuable post for us. I know that yobit has an invest box and we can get much profits by investing money in this invest box. But as a beginner I don't have much experience about the investment in yobit so this post has increased my knowledge and this post is very helpful for me and the beginners. Thank you so much for writing this valuable post. 

Its a very simple explication to show but i can add some tips to avoid the loose on this feature of investbox in yobit platform :

Choose a old crypto

Dont invest all your fund on one crypto

Avoid the new crypto with small value

This is a wonderful information that I have not heard before, but with these I have gained alot of gains through the investment box because it added the percentage gain to the coins I invested every day, which i will like every one of us to have a try of it as a member, because the value of talk is very poor for us to think of selling them. 

2 hours ago, Daniel Kate said:

A crypto exchange guide must provide reviews of all of the crypto exchanges out there, so that you can find the right one for you. This review of YoBit consists of four parts: general info, fees, deposit methods and security.

YoBit does not explicitly state that US-investors are prohibited from trading. Accordingly, we do believe that US-investors can trade here. Any US-investors interested in trading here should in any event form their own opinion on any issues arising from their citizenship or residency.

Can you tell one cryptocurrency exchange which have "guide" about informations which you mentioned on their exchanges? You can find all that informations on exchange (fees, deposit, security etc.), only if you did not used internet never I can understand that you dont know to find that infomations.

But for some functions on exchanges, like for example investbox on Yobit, for that it would be good that there is "guide" but there are many videos with explanations and it's simple easy to use. But off course you must choose wisely in which coin/token you will invest.

We can earn more profit by just investment in yobit because we can earn maximum 10 percent by some curriencies we can earn little amount but by some curriencies we can earn more. 

In yobit we can earn also  by investing by following steps. 

1.First we check that on which currencies investment we will receive more profit. 

2.Select the currency. 

3 Fix the amount of currency. 

4 Fix the percentage. 

5.Fix the period of your investment. 

6.On daily basis  you will receive your profit.

• -1 1

On 1/5/2020 at 7:22 PM, BullRunBit said:

If you have any question about Yobit InvestBox and how to use free write question here.

I have a question  about dice game amount  brother because i face this confusion  every  time when planning  to invest in a coin which required  play  dice game.. Can you tell me the amount of every bet in dice game required??  Is it possible to bet with one satoshi ten time in one day while received  reward..

11 minutes ago, Dorjoy12 said:

I have a question  about dice game amount  brother because i face this confusion  every  time when planning  to invest in a coin which required  play  dice game.. Can you tell me the amount of every bet in dice game required??  Is it possible to bet with one satoshi ten time in one day while received  reward..

I did not use long time ago but you can try with simple way, try to putt min. (for example 1sat) and you will see message where you can read which is minimum for bet. You can do that for other coins/tokens too.

I just now try with this way and for LTC is 0.00001 LTC minimum for each bet.

P.S. It's not same coin/token for all investbox plans.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1