Beginning of Bitcoin becomes valuable? - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

Beginning of Bitcoin becomes valuable?

The importance and value of BTC lies in the demand for it, the more demand for it, the greater its value. People began to deal with it because of the ease of trading in this currency and it protects the privacy of the trades and transactions that take place using it, and I see that it has a great future.

Bitcoin first started trading from around $0.0008 to $0.08 in July 2010 per coin. then by the years it go up more and more ,
now the value of it is about 20000 dollar per one coin.

The value of BTC is similar to that of any other asset, supply and demand is what controls the market. Trust is the most important and many people are trusting cryptocurrencies that is why we are seeing this growth. Cryptocurrencies give us freedom and people value that very much.

• +3 1

Hye guys

Good morning 

Bitcoin is very important to earn mony its currncy rate is hight so before starting read the rule csrefully and start work bcz bitcoin is real 

According to my personal opinion, the first time Bitcoin did not have a material value, but rather a moral value that it will become the currency of the future someday, I mean that the person who bought the first bitcoin knew that there was no material value to it at the present time, but he was sure that it will have it A great future, which has already happened, some people think that the value of Bitcoin is equivalent to the electricity you consume for mining, but this is not true. The value of Bitcoin in you think that it is the currency of the future and has great features that make it superior to fiat currencies and replace them in the future.

I assume the power capacity of it see into the future is the stool pigeon of why he is accordingly significant like this, as here is certain other coins in the bazaar are further classy than bitcoin but simply a a small amount of relations heard about them, but bitcoin is only one of its kind

Bitcoin is the primary cryptocurrency within the crypto marketplace and when release this bitcoin, not precious I suppose when one bitcoin charges a couple of pennies but in 2011 are 2012 people believe in bitcoin and spend money on this coin, and a few years later bitcoin costs cross high, and bitcoin reputation increase, now in the marketplace so many valuable cash listed within the marketplace, but no other benefit this popularity.

Yes, it is true that bitcoins are now more valuable than others.  Some people think that the demand power has increased more than before.Because the demand is constantly increasing.  And the supply of the exchange is limited only due to its daily increase in price.

Bitcoin has being developed since 2009 and  it was developed to increase and decrease on blockchain. It was created by satoshi nakomoto. Bitcoin has being 12 years old now and a the best coin among all coins and it has being much potential. Than any coin

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The way the price of Bitcoin is rising and the price is so high that Bitcoin is more valuable for everyone to work with.  Bitcoin trading and investment are more profitable, this is the first coin of Bitcoin crypto which has resulted in more market demand than other coins.

The goal of his existence is what made him this value and in addition to that accompanying factors such as his own division, limited number and decentralization in obtaining it.

I think bitcoin becames valueble because of the deepweb, i heard they were using bitcoin in those web and i heard that in 2013, but i never consider to invest. I think this is the main reason and also some big criminals can launder money with using bitcoin. After that when people start to aware of the bitcoin, it became a investment object.

The most important thing what makes bitcoin valuable is it limited supply and that it is unable to produce it without some considerable effort (mining with hardware and electricty). as you know governments can mint the fiat currencies with ink and paper in their leisure. so the value of the fiat currencies will always be victim to the influation. bitcoin has no influation. that's what makes it valuable.

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

The beginning of the publication of Bitcoin was low in value ... but the high demand for it made it an initial value ... and his team invested in it with huge projects, which made people begin to trust it ... and so on, until its price reached this high level .. This was the beginning of Bitcoin According to what I know.

In my point of view BTC is so significant data the crypto world is that it's been administering over the crypto world for quite a long time! Furthermore, it will consistently do that. Cause Bitcoin is the lord of digital currencies in seeing the costs.

Basically in my view Bitcoin is always most preferable trustable currency and all the people prefer it because it's exchanges are easily available and you can also trade through it very easily.

So Bitcoin is always valuable and have most value then all other cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

Bitcoin was the first cryptocurrency to arrive in 2009 and then it was much cheaper than a dollar. I heard that a faucet site would give them 5 BTC free for their advertisement. This shows how low the price of Bitcoin was then.But now the price of Bitcoin has reached 25 thousand dollars.

Bitcoin went thru challenging ranges in its beginning, so its charge was once solely a few cents at the time, however it located buyers and depended on it and supported it, the place the provide and demand increased, so its fee regularly elevated to attain its easiest price this year, it simply has revolutionized the economy. 

Perhaps the beginning was insignificant value around 2009 but what is bitcoin price today in the world it is surprising to many falling in to regrets for failure to join crypto currency since at early stage. Bitcoin is sold at $27000 moving to reach $30000 

According to my personal information, currently the main controller of the bitcoins price is supply and demand, but in the beginning the miners and the quantity they produced had a major role in giving the value to this currency.

I think that Bitcoin has a great reputation and is known by almost everyone. Also, supply and demand have a great influence in determining the price of cryptocurrencies in general.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

The trusted the system is manuly because of its anonymity and security by inversible ledger and there is some other coins in the market are more expensive than bitcoin.

since it's the first cryptocurrency existed this gives it extra support to be higher prices than all cryptocurrencies , also the huge demand for the currency with limited number of how many exist of it makes people always trying to buy as much as possible of it , and even until today we still see Bitcoin climbing to a new price and will continue like that for sure in the future

• +3 1

I think the electricity of his project is the supply of why he is so treasured like this, due to the fact there's a few other cash in the market are more high priced than bitcoin however only a few people heard about them, but bitcoin is precise