Crypto is a Fun Loving Activity - Page 17 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Roomi

Crypto is a Fun Loving Activity

Crypto is a fun activity I understand this because I am a shadow so I can learn a lot besides income. There is a lot of fun to enjoy and learn.  Trying to understand by gaining experience. Jehu In this forum it is possible to earn money in a short time and get education so it is my favorite.

Yes its good if we take it as fun while doing work because it increase our interest in our work and reduce booringness of work. But, we should control our feelings and never lead our emotions to control our decisions because it will not lead us to be successful. 

If you are not careful though, that fun can leave it's place to a nightmare. I always advise caution to especially newcomers to the market, many times in this cryptotalk forum and I will do that again. cryptocurrencies are not something to toy with and if you don't learn the basics of trading, you will lose money. greatly. period.

On 1/5/2020 at 2:55 PM, Soaib khan said:

congrats bro for 1200$ and i hope this year you earn more also i first losted my money in crypto but then i earned lots of money trouogh crypto

Crypto is a great market and i also earn good money through this market almost 1700$ in the last year and i hope in this year i make good money then the last year and my estimate is almost 4000$ in the 2021.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I feel something similar, cryptocurrencies for me are part of my life, they are fun although many times they take away my sleep and cause me anxiety, but what great happiness I feel when in an operation I win and recover what I have lost, the benefits are greater than The losses, it is addictive, seeing their behavior, trying to predict it and knowing that you will get benefits is wonderful.

• Useful or interesting 1

Everyone will find many ways to make money in the crypto world.  There are many sites in the crypto world to make money, Where cryptocurrency can be earned.   But save what you earn, or you'll lose your cryptocurrency, because there are so many scammers in the crypto world.  Cryptocurrencies can be earned by trading and investing

Yes crypto is a loving fun especially when you are making useful posts and creating good topics that forum members are benefitting from it makes you happy

Yes I believe with this crypto is a world of fun activities,full of love and joy because you gain different advice and guidance in the forum where you will be interested and share the ideas with other's, to my last comment crypto world is full of joy and happiness.

good then you already aforesaid right then again I believe I must say in this kind of earn isn't always a fun and sometimes you have earned 1000 dollars a hundred dollars so that meditate this isn't fun this can be cash that has acquired so that don't take as a fun.
Good luck

2 hours ago, Sayed014 said:

Hii dear friend...You said you earned $1200 on one year but you didn't mention how much money you lost to earn this amount. If your losses are considerably lower than your earnings, then you are a winner for sure. But if there is not a significant difference between your losses and your gains, then your earning strategy has not been successful. For me, 100% gain along with 50% loss is acceptable (50% difference). So, if I gain 100% profit with 90% losses (only 10% difference), I consider my strategy as a failure..

I thought what he said about earning $1200 is not about investing in different coins, I think it's by engaging with cryptotalk, checking the topics and the content it shows that he earned it here, but you're right about the losing part, some people won't calculate how much they have lost but will only calculate how much they gain and if they do that they'll know the lose cummullatively and stop boasting about gaining

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/5/2020 at 10:57 AM, Roomi said:

Hi guys! I just want to share my feelings towards earning that when i was afraid of earning and investing i lost many of my dollars. Then after I start to earn thinking that its a fun. I leave to fear and started earning and searching the ways as fun. And believe me i earned almost $1200 in a year. This is a small amount but i think its better to have something instead of nothing. So don't panic, stay relax and just think its a fun in crypto world to earn crypto currencies. Happy Earnings.

Yes my friend, I also thinks like this. Crypto is like a fun loving activity because everyone on cryptotalk is like a family because everyone helps each other on this platform. Also we are learning a lot and amazing knowledge.

I can say with full confidence this platforum is the great place for earning and learning.At this forum you can learn a lots of interesting knowledge about this forum and earn a great profit by trading.

Indeed, I also experience that thing when I start exploring crypto and start trading, I am also afraid of losing my money that’s why I just get lost in trading. I’m just on the point to stop trading because of the money that I lose, I’m afraid to try it again. But I just realize that if I stopped my lost profit will not be recover anymore, that’s why I continue to learn again and enjoy it. I currently enjoying my studying in crypto because I learn a lot of new things.

We need that whenever we trade in close currency, then do not panic at all, please comfort yourself and comfortably trade them here. And if you come home and you work with fear then you will not enjoy working, nor is cryptocurrency a fun loving activity. When you have already made an investment, you should work with the rest and ease and work with the advice of your senior members. 

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

It is only the fun when you find that there is the chances to earn and you will only find it useful when there will be no way to make money out of it, you would stop loving it as well.

I love you have earned at least 1200 Dollars per year but I am not even able to make 12 Dollars per month or year because it is not easy to earn money online or in the cryptocurrency world 

In the world of cryptography, I found a lot of benefits in terms of knowledge and science in many financial matters that I did not realize, so I am happy to join cryptocurrencies, in addition to increasing my income as I earn more money for my work and production of Bitcoin and this is good, so now I learn and do With this earning I am very pleased

On 1/12/2020 at 2:13 PM, Ankit Nepal said:

Crypto is fun for those who joins it recently. But after gaining as much as experience they try to understand and they try to get profit. Crypto is fun as long as a user gains profit but when they get loss it may also lead to frustration.

Crypto is a very good market and i join this market in 2015 and i make good money in this market and i know just in a short time when the market go high i make more money becasue i have good amount of coins and i hold that coins and wait for the bull.

BetFury                                                   

Firstly, I have to feel good for that your earned amount. It is very possible that one will either loose before gaining.

So, don't feel unlucky because of the coins you lost in your initial trading.

In regards to the fun involved in the activity of cryptocurrencies, this is very true and every dedicated member here will testify the fact.

yes I agree with your opinion and I also feel very happy after joining this real base earning platform because many people are very conscious to join this real 10th how to gain a better position because when you work on it then you will relate into all other persons who are living in the all over the world and your communication is well approach to the every type of the percent and you can easily earn much and more profitable and you from this real basin in program and also improve your skills which is very beneficial and valuable for you and you your education.

Yes dear you are right when your work will be your fun then you must be successful one day. And you said right that having something is better then having nothing. 

Edited by Maham123

You are right. Thank you. We should find it fun to work here.If you work with interest and joy, then there is no stress. In this way, every issue can be clearly understood.You just have to be more discriminating with the help you render toward other people. Otherwise there is a risk of losing money.

Crypto is a very good investment and I suggest that we all I best into it so that we would take advantage of it's price movement and make profits. We should however nite that it is not that simple and you might have some difficulties along the way but with patience everything is possible.

It's actually fun when you watch values change consistently and averagely and it's even more fun when you invest and make money through these changes in values

This is totally true because we start with excitement and the more difficult the process becomes the more we enjoy it because we are passionate about learning, we must always keep ourselves in the state of learning until the road becomes easier, but always looking to innovate always looking for what else we can learn from all these markets that the truth is that they will make our lives much easier if we learn to manage them.

• Useful or interesting 1