Apps or websites for trading - Page 11 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jeet Narayan

Apps or websites for trading

Binance app will be nice, but there are many others, you can google about it, I know OKEx and kucoin have good app too and can be used to trade cryptocurrencies directly. But the best I know about is binance. 

• +2 1

The best trading website is binance and coinbase very good and genuine apps or websites to be trade on ... Go nd check them they are really awesome.

i think website are much better then application trading... i am new is crypto world i want to known which is best for trading coins application or website...

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello my friend, I would like to share my experience of trading which I am doing on a Website that is name YoBit. I didn't try any app ever but I will tell you YoBit website where you can invest your money to earn high profit. It is very secure place to invest and very easy to understand which gives you 80+ Cryptocurrencies to be trade or exchange.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

In my opinion, apps vs website, I suggest you for website because website is easily you can advertise but in apps for you there is a lot of difficulties for you like advertisements of installation in mobile phone for investors.

There are not good apps out there if you are a good trader you can use the mostly used app like metatrader 4 or 5 and use any exchange of your choice to trade online.

Apps and websites is the best way of trading. We are use different websites to perform task. Apps and websites provide a platform to perform work easily. This is very helpful of trading. 

• +1 1

In my opinion is app trading is better because of its easy to use and its fast so there in no any  problem and this is professional but in my experience the website trading is little slow and its need refreshing their is no fast work in my experience i am using a only mobile app trading

• +1 1

Hello brothers,

i am new in this platform so i am only know about one trading app or website this site is yobit.yobit is good platform for trading you can trade this forum to gain profit.many user work on this platform to invest money for get profit.

Don't worry if you are new to this forum, you have a brother. Today I will tell you about some websites and some mobile applications that will be very helpful in your trading.
Firstly i tell you about the website so they are given below

TD Ameritrade

Charles Schwab

E*TRADE

And now i will tell yo some apps

Iq option

Olymp trade

Expertoption

OctaFx

• +2 1

On 1/5/2020 at 12:24 AM, Jeet Narayan said:

I'm newbie is Crypto world. I want to know which is best for trading coin apps or websites. Can you tell me which apps is best or websites is best for trading?

I prefer websites, because websites update there prices of coins instantly, but when i use mobile apps it needs more connections and they take some times to update the prices of some coins, but i like websites more.

• +1 1

Although website are good for trading. But I prefer to use applications for trading. Because in applications I feel more comfortable and secure than the websites. I am afraid of scam on website that is why I don't use websites except yobit. 

Hey mate!There are alot of apps for trading.But in these apps there are also much more scammers.Because they will scam with you and you will not even know.So i will advise you to be safe from these scammers.And the best apps can be yobit binance and i have also heared about E trade but i'm not quite sure of that.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Best application or web is iq option it is the online trading application and  also investment platform and it is free education free and relaiable account 

Edited by Zeeshankhan

Well if i can choose between the two options my choice is for application trading because it easy and all the time you have to do it , your phone is all time with you you can have noticed instantly and sell or buy in the time when the price is changing.

According to me apps are good way for trading . Apps save our time and make the trading faster.I suggest you E-trading for your income increament quickly.

I recommend you to use following sites for trading.

Binance trading.

Exodus.

According to my view both are best for trading.both are easy to use and safe and secure.

I think website is better  from app for trading...because most ofvthe trading apps are fake,,besides there are also have some fake website..but yobit,,,binance,, binany is. a great website for trade our currencies..

Hi mate.

Thank you for asking this question.

There are both apps and websites for trading. In my opinion websites are best for trading because there are many apps of trading that are fake. But in case of websites they are most trustful reliable and profitable. I'm going to just choose some apps and websites which are trustful and profitable.

Robinhood on Robinhood's website.

Acorns on Acorns' website.

Stash on Stash's website

There are many crypto trading websites but i am using yobit and my friend also use this because this is beneficial and easy for the users

Dear friend I think application and web version depend on available exchange because Binance have web and application version available. I also use yobit exchange and yobit exchange has no application. I always use web version trading and not see any problem in my mobile yobit web version.

Personally I recommend Binance because whether you're a beginner or advanced trader looking to trade crypto, then this is a probably the easiest and cheapest exchange platform to use since the platform accepts users from around the world and has received favorable reviews from the crypto community

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1