Apps or websites for trading - Page 18 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jeet Narayan

Apps or websites for trading

There are numerous number of websites where we can trade cryptocurrencies. The most widely used of all these is yobit itself. Yobit is the safest and simple trading website. The other famous wallets include trustwallet, WazirX and Coinbase wallet.

I think website is best for profitable trading. There are many apps are present in play store offering trading but some of them are fake and real apps for trading not offers much more profit on tarding. Website is secured and profitable way for trading so use website.

there are many trading apps.

octafx trading app.

olymp trade.

meta trader 4 forex trading.

binomo online trading app.

On 1/5/2020 at 9:24 AM, Jeet Narayan said:

Can you tell me which apps is best or websites is best for trading?

If you want to do trading with no scam then i can suggest  you to trading on binance exchange  site  which has  both domain as like website  and app..if you suitable  to trade by app then you can do so and if you like websites  then you can use that too but be careful  about trading strategy.. 

Well for Application,I have been using the Crypto.com App, Although it requires KYC but trust me, it's one of the most expantiative exchange site and it's operational barrier is world wide

I'm new to Crypto World Currency Apps. I want to know which websites are best for business. Can you tell me which apps are best for business?

Online trading would definitely be better trading across the sites is safer
this is why I do not recommend trading app

My dear friend there are many app for trading but they earn money very slow so I recommended you yobit because it is trust able forum for best trading.

Hello my friend, I would like to share my trading experience which I am doing on a website called .  I haven't tried any applications but I will tell you the byte website.In my experience website trading is a bit slow and there is no need to refresh. In my experience there is no fast work. I am only using mobile app trading.

Hello friend 

Some website are app best for trending bro some like this Trade ASX-listed Securities, ETFs & more with Macquarie Bank. A secure, easy-to-use online trading platform to manage your trading portfolio.

ok thanks 

Many trading apps and websites are available. But I think trading websites are best for us because there we can deal easily with customers.  With the help of trading websites we can earn money more and gain more benefits.

there is no much difference in trading between a website or applications. But it is more useful to do it from website and your laptop than do it from your mobile but in my views official websites are better than applications. In addition, they offer a more complete view of the platform.

Use the official website and, if you have your own application, you can use it and it is more secure.

Hy.I have known many website(online work website) but Some are Real and Some a fake because that is so irritating and illiterate website but Cryptotalk is Very good and wonderfull website in this world

There are hundrefs of app which offer online earning by trading and by investing in them.but the most usefull app which i think are binance and octafx.you can earn by trading in these apps.please give me a heart 💖 if your heart allow you

Mathelda.j

There are many platforms that provide their own mobile applications, such as the Binance app for trading and investing cryptocurrencies and the Olymp app for forex trading .

An application and a website are Al the same, any application you see for trading must definitely have a website too. Do I will suggest that you try binance because it has wide range of service for trading and investing, I am into it too. So so am talking base on my experience.

By the way there are many websites and apps on the internet for trading.for example stormgain app is best for trading.i use this app already and trading on this app daily bases and take a lot of profit.

If you are trading by phone, then I recommend you to download applications only for platforms, such as the Binance platform.

I am new on this forum and making our posts useful and helpful to the other members. This forum is real and very good for earning and learning at the same time. Make our posts useful and helpful to the other members. Work hard and get succeed in our life.

There are a lot of apps which provides the service of trading like binance ,okex , octafx and many other apps but trading is from app  which is unregistered is very risky 

I think that the best website for trading if you are new is the yobit platform as it is able to offer a very friendly user interface that you can make use of and it is easy to understand. The transaction fees are also relatively low so you are able to generate a pretty good trade with respect to two coins and they have a lot of coins to choose from.

Website is better than mobile apps because there are a lot of fake apps in play store which can scam your capitals for trading. So go with a legit website for trading. I will recommend you yobit, binance, and kucoin. 

On 1/5/2020 at 9:24 AM, Jeet Narayan said:

I'm newbie is Crypto world. I want to know which is best for trading coin apps or websites. Can you tell me which apps is best or websites is best for trading?

Those who are new to the crypto world do not understand and do not know much.  We will get many exchange sites to trade in the crypto world.  However, not all exchange sites have apps.  However, both the app and the site of a good exchange site are good.  However, the binance exchange site is much better and more popular, and you can also choose the yobit exchange site

• +3 1

Well, to my experience in trading, I mostly prefer Binance application for trading. You can also use the official website of Binance to trade your crypto funds. Binance is the most secure online exchange and has been the most reputed exchange of all time. So, you need not worry on its legitimacy and consider Binance to be the most trustworthy crypto exchange platform.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hey mate,i recommend to use kucoin app for trading because kosr popular fast deposite and withdraw, there are a lots of app and websites available,apps cause you can easily access it at anytime anywhere you are.