What are the best cryptrocurrencies to keep at 2020? - Page 15 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kimberly24

What are the best cryptrocurrencies to keep at 2020?

On 1/5/2020 at 3:33 AM, Pearls Before Swine said:

Last I heard there were over 3000 coins and tokens on the market, so nobody is going to be able to give you solid advice aside from recommending the recognized 'big ones' like Eth, ripple, and the ones at the top of the list on coinmarketcap.  I don't use that list personally, since it only ranks coins based on market cap, and that's a misleading metric in my opinion.

I would suggest some of the privacy coins like pivx, monero, dash, and such.  I'd also go with some of the proof of stake coins, since you can earn coins just by holding them.  Pivx, Neo, Navcoin, NRG, and others seem to be pretty good.  But I wouldn't listen to people on the internet, not even me.  Do a lot of research before you go out and buy something.

You are right and thanks for giving great information about coins . And XRP is best and good coin of the 2020. And I want to Investment in a currency which will good in future and for this I will choose ripple or litecoin because these are easy for purchasing.

Dear friend, there are a lot of encrypted digital currencies that can be used and kept for investment for the coming days and increasing profits in them.

You are welcome to the cryptotalk forum, I think that the cryptocurrency are wide with so many coins which some of them are fake, while some are real, so the best way to select the good investment coin is by making research about that from reliable source,, thanks. 

• +2 1

Among top currencies are

1. Bitcoin

2 Ethereum

3 XRP 

So I will advice to hold one of these currencies as they have a good future and are top ranked. These will be beneficial in near future due to it's high demand in market.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

In fact, it is very difficult to predict which currencies will increase in prices this year and which one will be a profitable investment for us, but most experts and analysts are eager for a significant increase in the prices of these currencies, which are Ethereum, Dogecoin, Litecoin and other new currencies so you have to research well and choose the best currency

You are welcome dear, i think that the best cryptocurrency to keep and sell later have to depend on your and knowledge to analyze the market because there are challenges facing the selection of coins for long time investment, thank you so much.

It is a matter of taking to to study very well to know which coin can be invest on apart of the Bitcoin we have to take time and know other currency that we can benefit from apart of the Bitcoin.

In my opinion 3 currencies were best for holding in 2020 . And one is btc and 2nd is ethereum and 3rd is litecoin . And three are good and best and beneficial for trading and Investment. And in 2021 these also best and if you hold then you can can wait for more earn.

Well, as the question is asked about 2020 year, then I think now people would realised that the Dogecoin and Ripple were the best choices for the holding currencies as both have a great increase in their prices. As I wasn't known that time to this world, but I wish I would buy some coins for holding that time.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

I think the best cryptocurrency to keep is bitcoin because its value it always increasing and you can definitely earn a good profit from it but its price is high. You can also buy some other coin like lite coon or dodge coin they are also good to keep. 

Frankly, if the price of bitcoin continues to decline, I will probably search for an alternative currency because it can be better and I advise everyone to keep these coins, which are Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum and Dogecoin because they have good prices as bitcoin stays with me in the first place but requires us to take care To verify their value, I hope all coins will increase in general

• +5 1

Dear no one tell you exact the best currencies for hold in year 2020 because everyone share their information according to his experience some tell you about bitcoin some dogecoin. So, dear in my opinion I think the best holding currencies in 2020 is bitcoin, Ethereum and litecoin and also dogecoin. It is just my opinion never exact.