What are the best cryptrocurrencies to keep at 2020? - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kimberly24

What are the best cryptrocurrencies to keep at 2020?

There are many coins that are really promissing but you have to choose the one you are convinced about their performance not just the ones that are recommended for you, I advice you with Ethereum and Litecoin , they are proving themselves to be good in the market.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

On 1/5/2020 at 3:27 AM, kimberly24 said:

As we are already in the year of 2020, I am still confuse to which cryptos I need to watch and keep in this year. It is not only bitcoin who has potential and as what I can see, there are lots of potential currencies to look forward but what are those? What are your options?

I hold some coins like ETH, LTC, XRP, EOS, DASH, ZEC these are the coins that i hold for the future becasue these coins are the good coins and thee give us good profit than the other good coins in the crypto market.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think it's depends upon the prices and  I can guess no one can give you the strong advise that which cryptocurrency is best for this year.  If the fluctuation increase then it became difficult to find the best cryptocurrency and this is not controlled.  

As 2020 is ending, almost all the rates of cryptocurrency are going to increase to a great extent. For example, if we talk about bitcoin, the price of one bitcoin has reached almost $ 24000. And as we talk about Ethereum, the price of such a rule has also reached about $ 650. And the rate of cryptocurrencies has gone up substantially. That is why I myself have been confused about which cryptocurrency I hold because all these cases because the rates are increasing. That's why I am holding all the cryptocurrencies that I have. 

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

if you have an eye on the rate and price of Bitcoin in previous few months you will have a good idea that keeping Bitcoin for a long term is always a good option so you can go for that

I will advise you to still stick to bitcoins because no coins has more value than bitcoins in the year 2020. But as 2020 is about to finish, we don't know how the nature of 2021 will be. as 2021 is around the corner. We hope by next year, there should be many coins to competate with bitcoins so as to increase the level of our earnings. You are welcome

• +1 1

I think Binance Coin BNB, Bitcoin,  Litecoin and Ether are top best coin to keep because when price increased then you can earn very good profits by selling the coins in crypto markets. I hold the crypto & sell them when they're rising. Friends,  remember holding crypto needs your patience. 

• +1 1

I choose bitcoin, etherium, xrp,dash, lite coin in this year. I think these coin have more potentiality.So i use it for investing and trading. I do not know how about your choice. 

A very beautiful and important topic.  crypto is a popular earning website.  In my opinion, the best cryptocurrencies to save are Bitcoin, Litcoin, Ethereum, Dezcoin. There is a demand for it in the current market.  And the price of these is increasing day by day.

• +1 1

from me i think the yfi was the lucky coin that people who had it when it was low, as it turned out to be a bargain to them, but on the general curve i think having different shares of altcoin where the ideal coin as on having to see the latter growth this 2020 ending

• +1 1

We are almost approaching 2021 , it is high time to invest in coins that will be profitable by next year and according to the market cap we knew the profitable coins that worth to invest in 2021 not only bitcoin but also some alt coin.

• +1 1

The best coins I can keep in 2020 are Etherium bitcoin litecoin. As for the reason, it has gained very good success recently. In the future, it makes sense to buy these coins and hold them and sell them immediately when they rise. So I say stay tuned for these coins.

• +1 1

This year having good for the top well-developed currencies of every exchange. But a lot of new coins and tokens delisted and became dead from exchanges. This shows that cryptocurrencies are now moving towards the domination of 2 to 3 best currencies.

• +1 1

For me the cryptocurrency I will hold on for year 2020 will be bit coin because it has high potential and it price is always going price so it will be better for me to hold it well so as to earn more money in 2020

The best cryptocurrency to store in 2020 and 2021, of course we will answer that bitcoin is the best. But there is another altcoin that I think has a very high potential to be raised, namely Ethereum. Ethereum is currently selling for $ 700 but the current price is continuing to rise, a significant increase compared to 2019. We hope that Ethereum is able to show resilience and can go higher than the current price.

• +1 1

My friend, most cryptocurrencies are counterfeit currencies and without value and not real, so the best in cryptocurrencies are Bitcoin, Litecoin, ethereum, dog currency, USDT and yo currency, they are the best for me, I advise you to invest them and keep them the best. 

• +3 1

I think some top coin is good to holding for long time. I am recommended to hold Litecoin and Ethereum.That coin is have good fundamental and i think will still used long time in the future. Their marketcap and volume is more than other coin. But you need invest more in Bitcoin

• +5 1

There are a lot of different cryptocurrencies that are being established these days, personally I think you can keep or hold new coins as long as you keep an eye on them and dispose them as soon are you are going to profit already

• +3 1

On 1/5/2020 at 3:27 AM, kimberly24 said:

As we are already in the year of 2020, I am still confuse to which cryptos I need to watch and keep in this year. It is not only bitcoin who has potential and as what I can see, there are lots of potential currencies to look forward but what are those? What are your options?

Different there are many coins that we should invest in such as TRX Ethereum and LTC. I want to tell you that 2020 was the best year for crypto princess that in this year cryptocurrencies course at their highest week and many people can get profits from them.

• +2 1

In my opinion bitcoin is still the best crypto to hold in 2020, and for the future. so far the dominance of bitcoin is unbeatable and has always been the crypto with the highest profit potential than other altcoins

• +3 1

The best coin last year is the bitcoin, even though ether and litecoin have good price now but those that hold bitcoin have  make huge profits. And we hope the price should dumps so that it can be affordable to buy and hold again. 

Now in the start of 2021 bitcoin rate cross highest point and I don't know where it will be stop . I think bitcoin is the best currency to keep in 2021 . Otherwise there are many currencies in crypto currency but I used just dollars , XRP coin and bitcoin .

• +1 1

There are good cryptocurrencies other than Bitcoin, but these currencies are less efficient than Bitcoin In my view, I think that XRP Ribble and LTC are good currencies and that the Coin market cap list contains these two currencies so keeping them better and at the end of this year everyone has noticed how  LTC has increased in price

Well the best cryptocurrencies for me to invest in this year are Ethereum, Binance coin, Litecoin, Neo and bitcoin cash. They are also good to hold for long term

• +1 1
  • +4 1

If we are talking about "The best" we all know that it's still bitcoin but if you want other currencies I see a potential to ETHC and LTC I think in the future it will be able to catch up with bitcoin but for now we have to wait and we have to keep on mining it

• +5 1