Dogecoin (DOGE) Will Become The World's Favorite Coin in 2020 - Page 15 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Yanadia

Dogecoin (DOGE) Will Become The World's Favorite Coin in 2020

no it has too much coins. and also it is being used only like coin for cheap exchanges. so price will never reach huge price. but maybe it could be pumped by the owners

I think it could be, but it will depend a lot on us users that we give it the importance it deserves by making more movements with this cryptocurrency
  • -2 1

I do not agree. Other coins were popular this year. Such as defi's, and that's a fact. So far, the dogcoin is resting calmly. No wonder

• -4 1

4 minutes ago, Shero77 said:

I think that the Dogecoin coin is very strong and not to be underestimated, as it recently rose a few months ago, double its price, especially since it ranked 43 in coinmarketcap

to be honest i don't understand how it is possible for doge to be in 42 place in coinmarketcap when there are hundreds of altcoins that are better than doge, this proves that most people don't always make the right choice. with the appearance of DEFI, doge coin will fall from place

• +2 1

Yes doge is a great coin all people love it when i joined the crypto world it was the first coin i earned so i love it.

The DeFi may harm the DOGE in terms of its value, however it may have a decent value in the near future. It is in the top 50 and is popular with many cryptonaut ☺️

Dogecoin this year had a very significant rise, due to a promotion that took place on tiktok, however, its price plummeted rapidly, which many knew about this currency, and since that day its volume has risen, it is currently doing business more than before that event  .

Despite the fact that it is a very popular currency, I do not think it can become the favorite currency, because it has a very low price and to invest it is not highly recommended

Well Maybe maybe all is posible...Doge coin I do not believe. that Bitcoin is safe being one of the most important and favorite in the world, that another currency comes and knocks Bitcoin down, it will take many more years to be possible, Doge coin could rise tomorrow,it is not difficult to predict that but if it has a future and this Dogecoin is stable lately

Dogecoin (DOGE) this cryptocurrency is used as payment on the Reddit and Twitter platforms for sharing or creating good content. You should enter instagram, you tube or tik tok to have more performance as a payment currency to influencers

Dogecoin is one of the mostfun and loved cryptocurrencies, is very popular in the industry but not like the most popular in the world. Though it started as a joke coin, it has managed to hold its ground. With the positive trend, Doge might be a good investment idea. Even some experts predict DOGECoin to reach Upto $0.00415230 USD by 2021.

A few years ago I invested in Doge, hoping it would rise in price one day, until I got bored and lost faith in that coin, and left it abandoned in a wallet. I don't know if they disappeared or what became of them, but I hope those coins are still there to exchange in the future, although it would honestly never be my favorite.

I think dogecoin has a lot of potential, but it is reduced due to the high amount of DOGES in the market. Maybe if we give it some support on some exchanges it could reach its full potential.

Just now, chonkezira said:

Dogecoin this year had a very significant rise, due to a promotion that took place on tiktok, however, its price plummeted rapidly, which many knew about this currency, and since that day its volume has risen, it is currently doing business more than before that event  ..

• ilove it
  •  

Recently the joke crypto coin dogecoin over 100% due to viral tiktok video dogecoin very low free withdraw I am also used futures pump now cmc listed top ranks 

Many people use DOGE to trade. Due to the low price, it is very convenient to trade. Also, withdrawal fees are always low. Trading on the volatility of this token is very profitable.

Dogecoin has seen several ups and downs in 2020 ,.
Although the increased support of the currency managed to stabilize it during the last two months, it finally fell again.
The short-term future of DOGE remains unknown, as the currency could continue to fall or rise, it seems a bit shaky.

As for me DOGE remains the same since i met it first time. I never counted it as a coin to invest in. Mainly i use it for funds transfer between exchanges. It's much better than BTC or ETH for smaller amounts because of lower transaction cost and faster transaction confirmations.
But sometimes DOGE also brings a sweet surprise due to the sudden price growing. Good coin, i like it.

Hi from the future! I think DOGE is not the world's favorite coin, at least for me it's not. I like Yo and minex coins now, because they're growing up now and have a big potential.

On 04.01.2020 at 17:55, Yanadia said:

Right now, it looks like Dogecoin's popularity is skyrocketing.  Many studies have speculated that this coin might become one of the most popular cryptocurrency in the world by the end of this year.

How do you thinks about this guys ?? Is it truth or fake ?

Although this crypt is in demand among the majority (I use it to transport another cryptocurrency, expressed in dogs, then there are fewer losses - see the scrinshot, no losses), but this is stated periodically and it is hard to believe in it, otherwise Doge would have long been have grown above $1.

change_ltc-doge-btc-ltc_09.10.20.png

Каждый день бесплатно в 2 клика, без рекламы: ZEC, MATIC, FLR + бонусы + ежедневные AirDrop Flares + вывод FLR

Every day for free in 2 clicks, no ads: ZEC, MATIC, FLR + bonuses + daily AirDrop Flares + FLR withdrawal

DOGE can be a profitable long-term investment option. Dogecoin price is equivalent to $ 0.0120 at 2018-01-10. If you bought Dogecoin for $ 100 today, you would get around 8329.169 DOGE. Based on my price predictions, in the long run the price will go up, my forecast for the time period 2023-01-06 is 0.0171 USD. With a 5-year investment, the expected return is about + 42.34%. Your existing account will grow from $ 100 to $ 142.34 by 2022.

• +5 1

"We grow by lifting others"

Dogecoin is a good coin with a huge community but this coin needs more patience when trading it, it is pumped about once a year so you will get bored when trading this coin but in the end you will lose

On 4/1/2020 at 10:55, Pearls Before Swine said:

Sí, la capitalización de mercado de Doge podría estar aumentando, pero eso se debe principalmente a que hay tantas monedas en circulación y no hay un final a la vista. Pero esa es también la razón por la que ninguna dogecoin nunca tendrá una alta valoración. Hay demasiados de ellos disponibles, y se necesitaría una gran demanda y compras para aumentar el precio incluso un poco. Hasta ahora, esa demanda nunca se ha materializado y no espero que lo haga.

Doge es popular, sin duda, pero no lo considero una gran moneda para invertir. Es una moneda mucho mejor para gastar.

Well I really do see a lot of potential for Dogecoin, despite its low price has remained stable for the last 4 years, Although it started by joke it is one of the most popular cryptocurrencies in the whole market, on mining platforms is one of those that are always present, along with the LTC, BTC, ETH are the 4 most common cryptocurrencies, although the Dogecoin position in the CoinMarketCap is very high,I hope that over the next few years itwill be more welcomed by users and achieve significantly increase its price.