New to crypto - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Neekah

New to crypto

Dear mates actually if you know you  are a newbie I advice you to have some knowledge in the world of crypto this will a give a strong start to earn and when you collect some money try investment, it a good way to make money, moreover check airdrops they can be good to start with and again always follow the forum's rules to avoid warning point.

• +3 1

This platform is the best place to learn everything about cryptocurrencies and keep up with their updates. It also enables you to learn about airdrops and enter them, but you have to beware because most of them are scams and a waste of time. You can follow the airdrop on Yobit, as if they download a new currency in  Someday this month, everyone should be on the lookout

Edited by rebalcrypto

If you want to get the interest, you can get a good financial gain, by working in the beginners section by creating useful topics, here you can get more benefits from airdrops.

• +1 1

Hello my friend, most of the airdrops are scams. I have entered more than one channel on Telegram, for example, in order to get free coins, but all attempts were unsuccessful because they are fake and fraudulent.

It is not difficult to obtain airdrop, but this forum is the best place to get encrypted currencies. It offers a better amount of projections and feels that you are taking your right from work and income

As for me, I do not recommend entering an airdrop because I tried it and it was a fraud. So consider this a waste of time. I prefer working only in the cryptotalk forum besides trading cryptocurrencies.

Hlo all...... You can checked it to yobit are the founder of this. You can learn through this forum easily.. And gain knowledge.. You can discuss through it other members.

My dear friend, there is no need to airdrop. You can work here and earn money and experience together and in my opinion it is the best forum where it provides us with appropriate means and good ways to earn money. You only have to abide by the regulations

• +5 1

Well my dear friend, there are many Airdrop operations that are offered every time, but for me I never participate in the Airdrop operations because I feel it is a waste of time and offers little profit

• +2 1
  • +5 1

Good luck my dear friend, I do not have a good knowledge of encrypted currencies, but I always work hard and patiently to gain more information and experience in the currencies encrypted in this wonderful forum

• +4 1

Hello to all My dear friend yes my dear you are right but I think that for going in AirDrop It’s small risky because while going in AirDrop we can earn and learn in this platform to much new things so in my point of you I think that A person should have to stay here only and have to learn new things because this platform content too much general knowledge as well as crypto knowledge..So my dear friend stay here ,learn and get knowledge...

Dear in general, the airdrop is one of the ways to earn free cryptocurrencies in general, but certainly not all airdrops are honest in general, so I advise everyone to choose the best airdrop, which is most definitely through it What does the airdrop mean? The airdrop is my dear when it is done  The issuance of a new currency, approximately 20 percent of them are distributed free of charge, through the so-called airdrop through the publication site on Telegram. By carrying out a small task, we get a part of the Umrah and we can do it when the currency becomes in circulation Thank you very much.

• +3 1

On 4/14/2021 at 1:34 PM, Gamble said:

Well said mate, we are here for a reason so let us take our time to give the best of our knowledge to the reason why we are all here because I believe only by that one can remain safe from the moderators.

Dear if we work well and not following the bad ways then no need to worry because without any reason they not give you any warning or banned your account but if we follow cheating and bad ways then we can get banned..

This fantastic forum provides us with useful insights as well as the opportunity to raise enough money to purchase critical needs. Don't bother with airdrops or clicks. Working on this fantastic forum would allow you to earn enough money. To achieve a positive reputation and sponsorship, you must follow the rules and have good material. You can enter the world of trading if you wish to maximize your earnings, but you must first learn how to trade.

To all newbies here don't be afraid for these type of things here. You can learn through reading other posts. This ways helps to understand well all the things in a very effective way. So please don't be afraid. Through this you can learn new things and many other things including. And goodluck, happy posting.

Working in cryptocurrencies is a great job, and from here in the forum you can collect good capital as a start to work with it by completing daily tasks and receiving payments from Bitcoin.
Your experience in airdrops will enhance the capital that you accumulate in many different cryptocurrencies.
Then start working with investments and exchanges to make good profits.

• +1 1

My dear friend, I advise you not to follow another forum and air projections. You can work here to secure this encryption forum and earn encrypted currencies on a daily basis through daily comments and after you get the positive evaluation and then you earn the encrypted currency

• +1 1

Their is a long journey to go because you have to do the first hundred post and later follow with daily post and try and master the rules and regulations guiding the forum for better benefit.

dear hope so you are fine and dear from my point of view we do not need any airdrop because this is the best platform which gives us knowledge plus money so why we seek any other source of income if we give our proper attention and concentration to this forum then we get a lot more than our thin9ng hop so you will understand what i want to tell you thank you 

As for me i don't think there is need to join airdrop campaigns. You can work here and earn money and experience together and in my opinion it is the best forum where it provides us with appropriate means and good ways to earn money. All you need is to abide by the terms and conditions set here.

I advise you to stay here in this forum because AirDrop will not earn you much and you may lose all your money if you have good money for the best investment it gives good profits compared to airdrop.

In fact, I have not tried an airdrop before and I make a good profit by posting useful content in the forum, as it brings us good profits.

Hello my friend, I would like to welcome you to this platform where you can learn and earn big money. First, I advise you to look at the forum’s rules and understand them well, as it is the first step for every beginner in the way of working here and earning money.

• +1 1

yes you're right there but they're drops I can't know about this because I not used before I just read your topic and learn from it thanks for sharing is kind of information and I want to try it once

You are highly welcome to this platform, as a new member in the world of cryptography you are in the best platform where you can get more knowledge and experience about cryptocurrency which enable you to be successful, obviously I don’t know any airdrop platform for now, but hopefully the members of this platform will share with any platform that doing airdrop.