Ebates App - Page 3 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

Ebates App

Yes Ebates is a legit app, you can do online shopping by using this app and get some cash back  as well on your products. It's also gives you $10 welcome bonus when you first register on it.

It is not available in my country, but I am not bothered because it is not available, because this application does not deserve any profits as the applications that depend on the referrals system only to achieve the gain are just fake applications to collect subscribers

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I would like to see link or website of this project because there are a lot of different projects which have only idea or concept and they don`t look like really good project. What you said is interesting, but it`s not enough 

On 6/15/2020 at 3:18 PM, Majeshi said:

Thanks for sharing this app, i believe its good and legit site because you will make money by cashback. That means they will pay you rewards for buying some products using their app.

Oh, first you need to buy from them and then you get cashback? How is this giving you profits then? Since cashback will be just a small percentage. Also what products are they selling ? If they sell hardware I might give them a look.

It seems to be an interesting app, I think I need to look into it to see how credible they say the app is, thanks for the info

I know about this app , but this app is not avalible worldwide . their is some countries which IP address banned by Ebates teams .

I also make good money by this app ( in past ) while I purchased some items online .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

I hadn't heard of it, but really the earnings in a month are so high? I say $750 seems a bit high to me or do you have to invest something in order to get that amount of money out?

This has got to be the most frustrating app I've ever tried to use Ebates Cash  Cant sign in Doesn't recognize my email

I love Ebates because this app gives Android users access to special deals from favorite retailers anywhere. I like this App because it is free for Android and it is available for download at Google Play. I recommend this app!

Ebates is one of the most famous applications for online shopping, as well as for cash earnings. Through purchases with this application, it is possible to provide you with several funds back.. this is really not a bad superiority for everyone

An application that saves you money by refunding you money on every purchase you make from the most well-known stores such as Amazon, eBay and many stores. It is an idea for an economy when buying

Thank you for giving us your important information. Money can be made through these apps. But I haven't used it yet, but I will use it.