Trusted crypto wallets name - Page 14 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jeet Narayan

Trusted crypto wallets name

There are many wallets but some wallet which are trusted and are 

Coinbase wallet 

Trust wallets

Blockchain wallet 

Metamask wallet 

And some others which are useful and trusted otherwise some wallet are fake and scam 

Their are many cryptocurrency wallet but the trusted are some which is not fake or scam which is know coinbase and trust wallet and binance is the trust wallets in which we  can trade easily without any problem

• +3 1

The best crypto wallets are 

• Atomic wallet

• Trust wallet

• Trezor 

• Exodus 

• Metamask 

• Electrum 

• Bitpay 

• Ledger nano x 

Exodus is a desktop and mobile wallet with a very simple user interface and an exchange built-in.Electrum is one of the original Bitcoin wallets.Mycelium is an open-source and mobile-only Bitcoin wallet.Trezor, like Ledger, is a name synonymous with crypto cold wallet storage.

• +1 1

Trust wallet is one of the trusted wallets amongst the users. Every user wants to secure his money from hackers. So, security is the main reason for every user. Trust wallet has a strong security framework. It is aso easy to use for every user. Trust wallet has a good popularity.

I'm new here and don't know much about it. I'm using yobit wallet and this earning will directly added into my yobit account . That's why I have idea about this. But after few days I'll know everything about this Wallet and other Wallets.

There are a lot of crypto wallets available. I will suggest to use trust wallet. It's a trusted and well reputed wallet. I using it from many years ago.
Thanks
  • +1 1

Yes there are a lot of crypto wallets in online market. Security is the major issue for every user. Everyone wants to secure his crypto from hackers and thieves. Trust, Yobit, Blockchain and coinbase crypto wallets are more trusted amongst the users. 

Well there are many online digital wallets to store our cryptocurrencies online for long duration and are very helpful these days.

Payeer wallet 

Blockchain wallet 

Coinbase wallet 

Trezor wallet 

Trust wallet and Coinomi wallet are aome safer and reliable wallets for digital traders.

• +2 1

@Jeet Narayanyou have to make your own decision about the wallet you have to use but when it come to the best it must be the block chain and other one will be coinbase. As it is used worldwide and every one is using it at least. And if you have still questions you can do your own research and then choose the wallet for yourself. 

• +1 1

Hi friend i advice to use yobit exchange and trust wallet for storing and exchanging crypto currency. These are most secured and user friendly sites working accurately. Yobit also offer a profitable trading option to user.

• +2 1

I suggest you to use the TRUST wallet.  This wallet is a software based mobile wallet.  But it is more trusted amongst the people all over the world due to its best security features and good system of making transactions.  This wallet has easy interface and has easy availabilty on any type of google stores and browser of any variety. 

Wallets are an important part of keeping money. So thank you for talking about it. The most trusted manibek to me is Coinbase It is very easy to use and its security is very strict.

They're many wallets to store or keep you cryptocurrency, but if you need a great place where you can keep your COIN to any date you need, then I suggest you use platform link 

BINANCE

YOBIT EXCHANGER

Because I prefer to store my cryptocurrency in platform than to store it in wallets.

There are plenty of crypto wallets on the market but Yobit Wallet is the best for store cryptocurrencies. I would like to talk about the most trusted and famous crypto wallet. This wallet is very secure and the wallet has strict security. Crypto Wallet Yobit wallet can help you save cryptocurrencies. The best trusted and safe way to keep your coins safe is Yobit wallet.

There are many wallet in internet. For trusted, I suggest you tobuse coinbase wallet,trust wallet,blockchain. All wallet are safe amd secure. I cannot know any person who lost their money from those wallet. 

1 of the best wallets is trust wallet. Here you are able to add all popular tokens and it has holding option. Also metamsk and atomic wallet are pretty good. But if you have a lot of crypto-ledger or trezor is smart choice 

There are many trusted wallets but i show most trusted cryoto wallets name in below as mentioned.

Bitcoins wallets.

Blockchain wallets.

Lithium wallets.

Trust wallets.

Coinbase wallets.

Coinomi wallets etc.....ok good by thank you so much.

Its powerful trading engine provides faster and reliable performance, and its improved security measures ensure that user funds will be in wallets that have never been hacked before.  And it is easy to use you can easily deposit money and easily withdraw money. Than it has no problem to use.. I think 

there are many wallets for crypto currency that are easy, safe and that are compatible with the vast majority of cryptocurrencies. Trust Wallet has worked wonders for me on my mobile device and its reputation and impact on users has been positive.It's very safe and easy it's very beneficial to their users. 

On 1/3/2020 at 8:39 PM, Jeet Narayan said:

In market there are lots of crypto wallets but which wallet is best for store cryptocurrencies . Please suggest me about most trusted and famous crypto wallets. Crypto wallet can help to store cryptocurrencies do we can store coins only in wallet.

Dear there are many wallets but in my opinion blockchain, bitcoin and digital wallets are good for your currencies saving .

It simply depends on which wallet a person is using,  because there are many of them in the market today,  but base on my opinion and what I know so far,  I would like you to try either  coinbase, luno or binnance,  both of this can serve as a wallet and as an exchange sites. 

Coinbase is the safest wallet i trust.Every trust depend upon the experience and i personally experienced it and relaized and experienced that the coinbase wallet is best and safest.

We will get many types of wallets for keeping crypto currency. But we should all use good wallets.  This will keep our crypto currency safe.  I usually use a trust wallet to keep cryptocurrencies.  Because this wallet has its own private key.

There are alot of   wallets are available for us to  use them  Personal as well as Professional using.

Some  Top ranked  wallets  are listed below 

● Ledger Nano  X

● Trezor Model T

● Ledger  Nano S

● Exodus  Wallet

● Electrum Wallet.