Trusted crypto wallets name - Page 9 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jeet Narayan

Trusted crypto wallets name

trusted crypto wallets name is coinbase,,, block chain,,trust wallet etc..we can keep our any types of digital crypto currency coins in both wallets...there is no chance for lost our coins if we keep it in these wallet..

On 11/25/2020 at 5:37 AM, Immi Malik said:

There are many crypto wallets that are used for storing of cryptocruncy and coins. But I prefer to use the myether wallet because this wallet has good security systems that can secure our money in it. 

Myether wallet is a very good wallet that is official by ethereum, but it does not support any other cryptocurrencies  aside ether, ethereum classic and ERC-20 tokens. Like if you want to store bitcoin or anyother cryptocurrencies, it is not possible to make use of myetherwallet. 

15 hours ago, Tuba said:

Coinbase wallet,trust wallet , blockchain wallet, MetaMask wallet and Electrum wallet are the best trusted crypto wallets.these are very secure and easy to use.

Electrum wallet is good but mind that it support only bitcoin, Metamask does not support bitcoin and other coins that ethereum and its tokens. Blockchain wallet support only few cryptocurrencies. Coinbase is a custodial wallet.

In my experience, trust wallets include Coinbase Wallet, Blockchain Wallet, Trust Wallet, Metamask Wallet, Ethereum Wallet etc.  Because the security system of these wallets is more robust and reliable.  Where you can safely store your cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

There many cryptocarency wallet available but I am prefer the best digital wallet blockchain. This is very great wallet and trust wallet. The blockchain wallet save our coin long time and provides us security. 

Blockchain wallet are the trusted crypto wallet.it is very easy to use and manage it store your cryptocurrency such as bitcoin ir ethereum.it safely store your crypto currency.it is very most papular wallet.

Coinmi, coinbase, blockchain, trust wallet, bitpay wallet and many other wallets are such which are regarded as best and most trusted wallets. In these wallets you can save your currency and token also.

@Jeet NarayanI think using coinbase will be best for you and if you need an wallet for ERC20 or TRC20 coins,you can use trust wallet.These are best wallet all over the world.They have very tight security and less tarnsaction fees which makes our work much easier

There are many different wallets in the world. In which some are safe and secure wallets. I mostly use trust wallet because it is trusted wallet. It's security is high and it's transection fee is very low. I like this wallet and I recommend you to use it.

• +2 1

We have more than 100 wallets used these days but the best one in my mind is blockchain and coinbase which have very low fees in transactions  Also some phrases based wallets like trustwallets , metamask and imtoken for airdrops tokens are wonderful .But you must have to save your phrases and private keys. Thanks

• Useful or interesting 1

I AM HELPING OTHERS ON YOUTUBE HOW TO EARN FREE MONEY

Here is TELEGRAM

Here is 🤮YOUTUBE 

I will suggest you to use coinbase wallet. Because I'm this wallet is very much safe and secured. Here is not any issue of hacking. That's why you can store your cryptocurrency in coinbase without any doubt. 

There are many wallets in the crypto currencies which is the best wallet are these . Trust wallet , binance wallet , youbit wallet, Blockchain wallet etc . You can use these wallets because they are trusted wallets .

There are many wallets that are millions of users are using for crypto.One should be careful regarding wallet choosing .In my suggestion i trust block chain and coinbase the most .They are trusted and old wallets in crypto earning history!

Wallet is a very important issue for those who work online. There is no alternative. I have been working with cryptocurrency online for a long time. And I'm familiar with a lot of wallets. So I can say that.
We know about a lot of wallets. But I would prefer only two wallets. With these two wallets you can continue all the work.
1. COINBASE
2. TRUST WALLET

• +3 1

Yes, my friend. You can store your crypto currencies in wallet safely. I recommend you to use block chain wallet for storing crypto currencies for long time. In my opinion, it is best wallet because it is secure and always profitable. Otherwise there are more trustful wallets such as coinbase, yobit and binance but I like Blockchain.

There are many suitable wallets that have a giant wide variety of users, however for me I decide on to use turst pockets as it is a desirable pockets and has many traits that make it distinguished, amongst which are ease of use and excessive security. 

Trusted Crypto wallets are 

Blockchain wallet 

Trust wallet 

Coinbase wallet 

Coinmi wallet 

These are widely used and most trusted wallets among the people.

Yes. There are different types of wallets. But I'm personally use trust, yobit and Atomic wallets. These wallets are very good. And very secure. And provide the private key. And design professionally. I recommend you use this wallet. I hope you enjoy it and  make secure your currencies. Thank you Have a nice day. 

• +2 1

There are many trusted crypto wallet, and the type of wallet are  coinbase , trust , blockchain , yobit.I suggest you to choose coin base wallet for you to save and secure your coins.

There are many kinds of crypto wallet to store crypto currencies. All of them are not good and trusted.But most of them are safe, secure and trusted.Such as Trust wallet,Coinbase wallet,blockchain wallet, Atomic wallet,Exodus wallet etc.They are quite popular and one of the most secure wallet i ever seen.

• +2 1